Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Did I do this right? :P

IMG_20200215_230634.jpg

Vulcan Spitfire GT3

Presenting another factory GT3 livery for my fictional manufacturer. This one is for the Spitfire, which until recent years was Vulcan's rival to the F-Type (which this scheme is based on), Vantage and AMG GT. Throughout the 2010s, the Spitfire provided the basis for the company's GTE, GT3 and GT4-spec machines, though road and race versions have since been succeeded by the current generation Venator.

As was the case with the Venator schemes, I added a few extra decals representing imaginary 'styling' touches for the Spitfire GT3, such as the large front intakes, foglights and side vents. The vents themselves are loosely modelled on the elliptical wings of the Supermarine Spitfire fighter plane, and were created as a custom decal in Photoshop.

Link.

Vulcan Spitfire GT3

Presenting another factory GT3 livery for my fictional manufacturer. This one is for the Spitfire, which until recent years was Vulcan's rival to the F-Type (which this scheme is based on), Vantage and AMG GT. Throughout the 2010s, the Spitfire provided the basis for the company's GTE, GT3 and GT4-spec machines, though road and race versions have since been succeeded by the current generation Venator.

As was the case with the Venator schemes, I added a few extra decals representing imaginary 'styling' touches for the Spitfire GT3, such as the large front intakes, foglights and side vents. The vents themselves are loosely modelled on the elliptical wings of the Supermarine Spitfire fighter plane, and were created as a custom decal in Photoshop.

Link.

Amazing work and insight, always appreciate your posts!

A version of the Alpha Tauri livery this time in the X2014 Junior, perfect for this week's Daily race C.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1632971/1/7206423579758428193

Just looked and this is on the trending page for liveries in game at time of posting this

After my Dutch police liveries I wanted to do something else. While it technically still uses the Dutch police stripes it does look very different. :) This livery is a replica of NL.C63S's real wrapped Mercedes-Benz AMG C63S placed on the Mercedes-Benz AMG GTS Safety Car in GT Sport. I really liked the look of it and think it turned out great, even with the very different body lines. The satin black with Petronas green details and grayscale Dutch police striping really make this look awesome. Check out his instagram if you want to see more of the real car. His wrap is actually just a recolered design of the 2016 Bathurst 12H Mercedes-Benz AMG C63S Safety Car but with grayscale Dutch police stripes underneath and some Mercedes F1 sponsors.

aCovuYz.jpg

BZVnG1V.jpg

Some videos of his real car:
Driving on the road
Getting it wrapped

This livery has been shared. Link to livery in GT Sport:
IetAXyi.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/nl/gts...lery/all/livery/1257380/1/6918194300970861617

Back