Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

I'm the kind of guy who has to like everything down the page because they're all so good! :bowdown: Keep it up everyone.

Unfortunately the only car in the game which has that is the Genesis GT3 (red/black) but only in that colour. It's something that PD should get working on because it's an essential thing for many liveries.
I saw that Genesis and thought people could paint the wheels different colors. I hope PD do make it happen.

My first play around with the livery editor... In case that wasn't obvious. Our CEO potters around London in a C63 Coupe with this colour scheme so I thought I'd pick the closest car available to recreate it...

carwow-amg-gt.jpg

Here's one I wish I had never started..

5837229246598087684_0.jpg

It's based on this..
P90232119-munich-de-07-09-2016-bmw-m-performance-parts-m4-dtm-100-years-livery-shooting-bmw-classic-martin-tom-2247px.jpg

I've used a colourshift paint on the body, and then placed 100 decals over the top to give the reflective effect of the stripes. They're not all individually triangles, but quite a few are, and it was a massive pain to get them to line up, that's why many don't!

More pics...

5846240841349202948_0.jpg

5846240841217082372_0.jpg

Does the BMW vgt have an interior? Been thinking of getting it, but it kinda sucks some vgt's still have no interior..

Anyway, I've changed the colors on my RCZ Gr.3, still the same 'layout' but the new colors give it a very different feel :)

0D64458A-2804-44F0-BF89-A8E656737D39.jpeg

98A9ECD0-0B24-45DD-8943-715E1E926F70.jpeg

Also I received a Mazda Atenza Gr.3 after a daily workout recently and painted it the same as the RCZ :)

907B786C-6BDC-4BD9-AF32-BB76A227BD13.jpeg

E8D019CD-AE14-4E84-B791-988258F8F380.jpeg

I had made a really nice livery for the GT86 GRMN and then wanted to make it on the Gr. 4 car for today's Sport Mode race but then I thought to do something simple. No stripes or anything, just simple quick representation of what matters so I can jump on track. Well I ended up going nuts and spent all day on it. I was very anal about getting the decals on the front quarter panel lined up perfectly. That group is all of the "car parts" related sponsors while the other grouping on the door is obvious and the rear quarter panel is the "technical" side of what makes our league work. I used the same sponsors you see on the factory Gr. 4 and Gr. 3 Toyotas. I like the PS4 decal but is it the right one? Should it be SONY or PlayStation instead? Simple I said, would only take an hour I said... @Wolfsatz

w0wb38T.jpg

A0AQmUz.jpg

N41UgBc.jpg

Bonus, here's the Gr. N GRMN version for comparison:
MaBja3b.jpg

Last edited:
So for 'Pink', the Floyd Samba Bus livery I'm working on, I wanted to put together a decal for the 'Wish you were here' sleeve logo...

... without a doubt, the most time consuming SVG I've done... and I still had to break it into 4... just would not stop erroring. Livery still a work in progress.

DSfwrARXcAARgn1.jpg

Someone made one similar that I have but not sure which is more accurate. Will have to check in game and compare but looks nice man. Sometimes I like using real world replicas. If everyone did we could make it look more "immersive" like PCars2

Latest Posts

Back