Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Ummm....
oQzbAIF.jpg

4981052656759898120_23.jpg

Ummm :lol:

Why don't you supply the download link? This livery looks great, but no one will download because they can't, unless they just happen to find it in the Discover menu.

You need to add the download link when posting a livery, so that people can download your livery.

I may do a few colour variations (or add driver flags)names when I get time. I haven't shared it yet but will do in due course

still playing around with transparent svg's to make chrome/matt contrast ...

Funny that you chose to do an inverted matte black RSR. I've been playing around with one for ages that uses fluorescent paint for max contrast.

Did you ever notice that reflections do not include decals? I guess PD doesn't use screenspace reflections...at least not in the garage.
4756456588599100940_0.jpg

I'm still refining my design....it will eventually include more sponsor logos and transparent SVGs as well. Here's how mine looks from a more recent race:
5044695756953355784_0.jpg

4900013221076796928_0.jpg

4900576181230765576_0.jpg

Last edited:
5908744785768776196_0.jpg

Set 1 can be found through this link.

The second set in my Project Cars 2 Replica Liveries series is now available. You can download them by clicking the pictures of the cars down below. Most of the liveries are as close as I can make them (or bothered to make them), so some logos or stripe widths/shapes may vary slightly between the two games. You can see more accurate and direct comparisons through my main thread for these liveries.

8430827562971694096_23.jpg

Renault Megane Gr.4 - Momo Corse Megane SMS-R

8143071160136893968_23.jpg

BMW M6 GT3 "M-Power" Livery '16 - Advanced Clutch Technology M6 GTLM

7421950886205751832_23.jpg

Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport - Teichmann Motorsports VLN (decals replicated from PC2)

Set 3 can be found through this link

Last edited:
quick question:
what color code for Gold, titanium, bronze, and cooper?

I need make gold color for rims like this.​

WT1_1840.jpg

BMW Team Studie tribute, my favorite team on Super GT GT300 sadly they not in SGT on this year.

not 100% replica since I need make numberplate ovelapping GTS numberplate (PD make your numberplate is moveable and resizeable please, I have hard time because of that), and the rims is wrong should be used RE-CL instead use other BBS type
DVSl-qkVAAA_hoo.jpg

Decided to update my TS050 with a new livery for yesterdays GR1 races. Also while on the subject I am always surprised how few people use it online, it is a great car and destroys out of the corners.

Had a lot of fun in the GR1 daily yesterday, managed to go from 17th (missing qualifying) to 7th in one lap due to the carnage :D

As always my profile is here https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/profile/1385206/overview

8295728451899392000_23.jpg

And a crash...

5845689988506746888_0.jpg

Quick question for you livery experts... can you make stripes longer? I'm just trying to add a couple of simple "racing stripes" to a livery, but the only way I can see to change the size is to increase the scale (i.e width and length) making them wider than I'd like. The only solution I have found is to scale up tot he required width, then duplicate several putting them in a row.

Also can you create stripes to cover the whole car as opposed to Front & Bonnet & Roof & Rear & Spoiler?

Quick question for you livery experts... can you make stripes longer? I'm just trying to add a couple of simple "racing stripes" to a livery, but the only way I can see to change the size is to increase the scale (i.e width and length) making them wider than I'd like. The only solution I have found is to scale up tot he required width, then duplicate several putting them in a row.

Also can you create stripes to cover the whole car as opposed to Front & Bonnet & Roof & Rear & Spoiler?
Yes you can. I think you've got to hold down L1 whilst scaling. One way does length, other way does width. Maybe someone can correct me on the button you hold but it's definitely a shoulder button

Yes you can. I think you've got to hold down L1 whilst scaling. One way does length, other way does width. Maybe someone can correct me on the button you hold but it's definitely a shoulder button
Cheers. Spent ages last night stitching loads of really short lines together... also the L2 button (to spin) is so sensitive, I could not get the bloody thing straight again :lol:

Funny that you chose to do an inverted matte black RSR. I've been playing around with one for ages that uses fluorescent paint for max contrast.

911 is highly competitive in Gr.3 races so it was logical to do more liveries for it. I choosed chrome paint not only for contrast but also for light reflection, you can see the effect on inverted Gr.4 BMW M4 in replay I've recently uploaded (even in overcast condition). Of course once the inverted design is complete it's matter of seconds to generate more with different paints.

Did you ever notice that reflections do not include decals? I guess PD doesn't use screenspace reflections...at least not in the garage.

Good find, didn't notice that.

edit:
finally got white chrome paint, so "All Stars" design is now how I wanted.
4765384625216324108_0.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1166029/1/8575518979548807184

Last edited:
Back