Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Something a bit different. Ashley Force 2010 Funny Car livery. Big thanks to @daan for the Auto club logo.
7431028519162872336_23.jpg
5908735986991399428_0.jpg
5773627992130487820_0.jpg

Last edited:
So I've got my fake team name (Saxton) but I don't really have a team colour scheme... I have my Polaroid Audi so I'm thinking to go with white and purple, distinct different colours... using that idea I went with a concept livery for an LMP1... I think the idea is sound but the execution isn't quite right at the moment...

DVX3sYIX0AE2RAn.jpg:large

DVX5yreW0AIWqIx.jpg:large

What do you guys think?
It's really hard to work with the prototypes but I'm going to continue working on this so any help and feedback would be more than welcome :D

I have now completed both 1995 Nissan GTR Le Mans entry cars.

7134274728489944584_23.jpg
7143295119716811776_23.jpg

If anyone wants to comment on the Pink colour scheme.

I settled on red and pink as car 23 is not photographed as much. There is alot of different schemes out there. Some all pink, some all red. But I think the actual Le Mans entry was the way I have done it. I think the other race entry's and the 1996 car was different and they cause confusion.

To share

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/livery/5190416/1/7134274728489944584

So I've got my fake team name (Saxton) but I don't really have a team colour scheme... I have my Polaroid Audi so I'm thinking to go with white and purple, distinct different colours... using that idea I went with a concept livery for an LMP1... I think the idea is sound but the execution isn't quite right at the moment...

DVX3sYIX0AE2RAn.jpg:large

DVX5yreW0AIWqIx.jpg:large

What do you guys think?
It's really hard to work with the prototypes but I'm going to continue working on this so any help and feedback would be more than welcome :D

I would cover the inside of the wheel arches with either black or full white. The way it is now, the black sticker is too streched and looks blurry.
I would also change a little bit of the black/white stripes. The round shape in the middle is not very visible from the sides, and it makes the top view weird with one big black lines although the others are regular. Maybe try to do the round shape bigger so it really appears, or just do lines ?
Also, why not use the lines pattern on the purple part ? Not with something contrasting, but with two slightly different tone of purple ?

I know, it is easy to say, and difficult to do, especially on prototypes !

I would cover the inside of the wheel arches with either black or full white. The way it is now, the black sticker is too streched and looks blurry.
I would also change a little bit of the black/white stripes. The round shape in the middle is not very visible from the sides, and it makes the top view weird with one big black lines although the others are regular. Maybe try to do the round shape bigger so it really appears, or just do lines ?
Also, why not use the lines pattern on the purple part ? Not with something contrasting, but with two slightly different tone of purple ?

I know, it is easy to say, and difficult to do, especially on prototypes !

Don't worry mate I appreciate the feedback, I had a metal image for the livery that got kinda lost when I tried to apply it :lol:

Don't worry mate I appreciate the feedback, I had a metal image for the livery that got kinda lost when I tried to apply it :lol:
I totally understand. I think I'm decent at replicating liveries, but when it comes to design an original one, I'm never satisfied of what I put on the car versus what I have in mind !

Back