Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

If you want to prevent the "bleeding" on the top of the spoiler, you can adjust the depht of the decal to a minus number. When you placed the decal on the wing end plate and pressed x, the button on the left (looks like camera) opens 2 setting options. The left is for getting rid of this issue, and sometimes the right one is also needed.

The right options also helps out when laying a decal on some rough spots with louvres etc.
Ah i see thank you mate!

Made these over the weekend, both are fairly simple designs:

NSX Gr.4 with a S800-inspired livery, with a modern touch:

4756387317134919177_23.jpg

4909556988249145356_0.jpg

4827952336473161736_0.jpg

Inspired by:
1968-Honda-S800-RSC-12-Hours-of-Suzuka-01.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/5343595/1/4756387317134919177

Also, Audi R8 Gr.3 with a Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO inspired livery:

5764607602626396681_23.jpg

5764683471024816132_0.jpg

5845764754894783496_0.jpg

Inspired by:
maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/5343595/1/5764607602626396681

Latest addition : ProSport Performance AMG GT3, which raced the 2018 24 hours of Dubai under the #85 number.
Link : https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/1276435/1/6197590883532014601

Despite looking simple, some parts were a bit tricky, like the side skirts with the black part. But the most difficult task was to get reference pics. For the roof I only have two pics where we can guess the lines, and one for the rear.

PS9.jpg PS2.jpg PS1.jpg
PS5.jpg PS4.jpg PS3.jpg

I can't figure out how to place a decal on the vertical part of the front wing on the F1500. I've tried Body>Left, Body>Front, Other>Left, Other>Front and nothing works. I see that people are doing it, like sinner did with the "Bridgestone" decal above, but how? Can anyone help?

Also, how are you guys taking photos of those wonderful cars with the basic gray-only backgrounds (like zeptrans photos above)?

I can't figure out how to place a decal on the vertical part of the front wing on the F1500. I've tried Body>Left, Body>Front, Other>Left, Other>Front and nothing works. I see that people are doing it, like sinner did with the "Bridgestone" decal above, but how? Can anyone help?

Under Projection Method, choose Align with Camera... then angle the camera to side of the front-wing endplates.

And of course, remember to change the depth of the decals so that they won't project onto the front-wing itself.

Under Projection Method, choose Align with Camera... then angle the camera to side of the front-wing endplates.

I still can't figure it out. Even though I choose Align with Camera, the decal still does not appear. Do I start from Body>Left, Body>Front, Other>Left, Or Other>Front? Sorry I'm so dense.

I still can't figure it out. Even though I choose Align with Camera, the decal still does not appear. Do I start from Body>Left, Body>Front, Other>Left, Or Other>Front? Sorry I'm so dense.
Doesn‘t really matter where you start from. Just set align with camera, then rotate it so that the white cross points at the side of the wing. After that is set up you select the sticker you want to apply.

Doesn‘t really matter where you start from. Just set align with camera, then rotate it so that the white cross points at the side of the wing. After that is set up you select the sticker you want to apply.

Thanks for your help. I finally got it, although it appears that it only works if I start from Hood mode, go figure. Also it doesn't allow me to align the camera perpendicular to the surface of the side wing; instead I had to angle the camera which forced the decal to be skewed (but that's a minor problem cured by skewing it back to shape).

Thanks for your help. I finally got it, although it appears that it only works if I start from Hood mode, go figure. Also it doesn't allow me to align the camera perpendicular to the surface of the side wing; instead I had to angle the camera which forced the decal to be skewed (but that's a minor problem cured by skewing it back to shape).
Oh yeah the front wing is the „hood“ of the F1 car. Pres R3 to see what part of the car is assigned to what tab.
Also you can move the „cross“ when pressing L1 and moving the left stick so you can point it somewhere you might not be able to center the camera to.

Back