Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

If it’s a pretty difficult livery for me personally I will spend around 3-4 hours on one. And the wired part is that time flies by for me

Definitely. Time flies very quickly. I done one that I thought took me 10 mins, my wife said I'd been making it for over an hour lol

yes i have noticed it too. i spent 4 hours on a livery making svgs, changing colours and rearranging everything, time flies when making liveries. i have 214 hours in game, only drove for 52 hours

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 17
First livery. Version of my favorite production race car. The Saitama Toyopet Green Brave Mark X.
5980872735530681856_11.jpg

5845764754827641344_11.jpg

More practice and when I start with the SVG files, I hope to do the complete livery. Just sucks those Rays ZE40s in the Mileage Exchange, are the wheels I need. they don't fit the Atenza.
images

The legend says "Arnie" the monkey made all his teeth with the gold achieved in the license tests of GT, GT2 and GT3.

This is a relic from the past but I'm sure there are still some Gold Junkies around.
I had to update the font a bit and also the mascot because the original graphics are from 2001

6062509285286347804_0.jpg

6062509278711775252_0.jpg

6197617267463685148_0.jpg

I just noticed that on the website :
- In the discovery section, you can now sort your search by popularity. This allows to show EVERY livery/pics/decals since the start of the game sorted by "likes".

I have not the console near me so I don't know if it is the same in the game.
The pages are not clear, though. The first page seems to be "100 likes and more", second page "between 100 and 50"... but it depends on the search terms you used (2nd page could be 100-60 or whatever).
This is not useful for the decals, as some of the less used decals can be find far quicker with the time than with the likes.
But for the liveries, it's awesome, you can now really see and choose the best of them. For example when you search "Castrol", you'll see the 5 ou 6 best Castrol Supra GT on the same page and therefore compare and choose your favourite !

- In the discovery section, you can now sort your search by popularity. This allows to show EVERY livery/pics/decals since the start of the game sorted by "likes".

The pages are not clear, though. The first page seems to be "100 likes and more", second page "between 100 and 50"... but it depends on the search terms you used (2nd page could be 100-60 or whatever).
This is not useful for the decals, as some of the less used decals can be find far quicker with the time than with the likes.
But for the liveries, it's awesome, you can now really see and choose the best of them. For example when you search "Castrol", you'll see the 5 ou 6 best Castrol Supra GT on the same page and therefore compare and choose your favourite !

I haven’t seen the option in game when I looked yesterday. Way better on the website when I’m looking for decals.

I wish I could search the most liked liveries by car.

I think that feature is somehwat bugged :odd:

Also you now cannot choose for older shared stuff when the game says „nothing oder found“, although I usually always found the stuff I needed then

This is a tribute to Allan Simonsen. The Danish Aston Martin GTE factory driver who was tragically killed in a crash at Tertre Rouge on the 3rd lap of the 2013 24hrs. I remember the crowd being stunned into silence upon hearing that Allan had succumbed to his injuries & this is my replica of the car that he put on pole in its class that fateful weekend.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180309202209.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180309202248.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180309202223.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180306144404.jpg

After some feedback, and my computer finally cooperating, I’ve finished work on the Vaillante F1 :)

#3 Michel Vaillant and #4 Steve Warson.

I’ve also shared the “le point”, “Europe1” and “Le Parisien” decals I made for these liveries, they’re not 100% accurate, but they also slightly change throughout the comic.

I wanted to recreate the numbers also, but my Illustrator knowledge is not that great, so regular numbers are used.
Version 2 is now available! With the correct numbers made possible by @Koutch_Pro ! :D

Anybody on here make a livery for the Camaro? I need the Exorcist Livery made for the side of the car. I don’t have the skill or a functioning computer to make it. I would greatly appreciate it!

RX2 drift racer livery

4765459390212900380_0.jpg

bb8e7c872c2eb4932740ad61a153b7dc.jpg

4764900849041310228_0.jpg

I couldn't find the old "M" emblem or the Okamoto "okay" hand. So, made up some very crude ones.

I appreciate your work. Nice livery too. However I think the rear door windows should have been blackened or maybe put some colors to cover the window area (Stickers or name tag would be nice too). Covering the window area could also give more balanced look I think. No offense, but when I look, it bothers me somehow. Just a suggestion anyway don't take it too much. If you okay with how it looks it is fine. 👍 :cheers:

Back