Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

I know I know... but this had to be done and I wanted to do it :rolleyes:

I my humble opinion, and as I could only find 2 others that tried, mine is so far the best out there :sly: but other more skilled people can probably do better but still....

Anyway, I started out to do just an ‘inspired by’ type of livery, but then, as many may have experienced, you’re like “oh just this logo there too... and oh this one too” and before you know it, you’re pretty much making a pretty decent replica :P

Search for “mclaren”, “senna” or “spongeinside” to find it in-game :)

Hope you’ll enjoy it!

2A57A6A4-1CF0-475E-B601-00E6EDDA6F61.jpeg

90DA98BD-F51F-491A-8321-0027240012B1.jpeg

I know I know... but this had to be done and I wanted to do it :rolleyes:

I my humble opinion, and as I could only find 2 others that tried, mine is so far the best out there :sly: but other more skilled people can probably do better but still....

Anyway, I started out to do just an ‘inspired by’ type of livery, but then, as many may have experienced, you’re like “oh just this logo there too... and oh this one too” and before you know it, you’re pretty much making a pretty decent replica :P

Search for “mclaren”, “senna” or “spongeinside” to find it in-game :)

Hope you’ll enjoy it!

I hope this is okay to ask here but how does one put the decals on the rear area of the Red Bull car like you have here as whenever I
try to put a decal on the side near the back it does not show anything at all and won't place.

Initially I thought it was roof or other category but nothing shows so if someone could assist I would be grateful.

Trying to make a Sonic Team Red Bull racing car but can't get the Red Bull logo's correct.

Sonic -Red Bull.jpg

I hope this is okay to ask here but how does one put the decals on the rear area of the Red Bull car like you have here as whenever I
try to put a decal on the side near the back it does not show anything at all and won't place.

Initially I thought it was roof or other category but nothing shows so if someone could assist I would be grateful.

Trying to make a Sonic Team Red Bull racing car but can't get the Red Bull logo's correct.

View attachment 725940
The ‘align with camera’ option usually works to get decals on the rear part of the airbox/‘sharkfin’ :)

can somebody help me? I dunno what happen with this Calsonic livery, only 1 hour making but from 5 hours ago until now I still can't uploaded this one.

Yes only this one, I tried made another 4 livery and all can be uploaded. My internet is normal and fast btw at this moment.

can somebody help me? I dunno what happen with this Calsonic livery, only 1 hour making but from 5 hours ago until now I still can't uploaded this one.

Yes only this one, I tried made another 4 livery and all can be uploaded. My internet is normal and fast btw at this moment.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

A few GT40's with historical interest.
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180330091500.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180330091519.jpg

1966 Daytona 24hrs winner driven by Ken Miles and Lloyd Ruby

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180330080321.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180330080356.jpg

Jackie Ickx and Dick Thompson piloted this example to a class win at Daytona in 1966

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180329231508.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180329231531.jpg

This is modelled on chassis 1074 known as the Steve Mcqueen GT40. It was used as a camera car for the 1970 movie Le Mans starring McQueen himself. In 2012 the car was sold at auction for a record 11 million dollars

Well I was checking livery's on GT Sport website all day yesterday and most of today and the M3 has had the most additions, would
like to thank all for sharing/uploading, have bookmarked 12 M3 liveries so far which means I'll need to buy that many for the scapes
photo's I want to do.

Back