Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Of course
Finished a new Indycar replica livery last night, this time on the X14 Junior. Robert Wickens #6 Schmidt Petersen Motorsport 2018
8439763294432003097_23.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/livery/1342658/1/8439763294432003097

It's tough, acting. You have to walk two lines of a tightrope. There's the all-consuming fear of failure: I'm about to fall flat on my face. There's that and there's also confidence - you have to be confident in order to try things - and they fight each other all the time. - Jessica Chastain

I really need to get the Gr.2 cars and remake my liveries on the proper bodies, but I'm such a cheap ass I don't want to buy them. They freaking never come up as a daily gift for me though

Guys, I need your help! Or, advice :)

I got inspired by the Kessel Racing 458 GT3 that participated in the Blancpain series.
bes-paul-ricard-march-testing-2016-888-kessel-racing-ferrari-458-italia-gt3.jpg

Now, should I go full replica (the final car had lots of decals I, or someone, need to upload first) or should I just keep it clean like in the picture above!?

Here's how it looks so far! Let me know what you think and what you would change to it :cheers:

I wish we could change wheels on liveries, this one looks awesome but I hate the Enkei 92 in GTS :lol:
I think we are all waiting for a proper BBS wheel. One that will allow us to paint the center "only"!

I would have to go back and fix a few cars if those wheels show up! They may have been offered in the past, but I'm coming in late so I may have missed them.

I think we are all waiting for a proper BBS wheel. One that will allow us to paint the center "only"!

I would have to go back and fix a few cars if those wheels show up! They may have been offered in the past, but I'm coming in late so I may have missed them.
Yeah I haven't seen proper BBS wheels yet, I just find it off to have a Group A racecar livery without centerlock wheels :dunce:

Back