Gran Tursimo Brain Droppings: Random Thoughts, Theories, Ramblings and Inquiries

• Thread starter Mafio
  • 34 comments
Theory: if you could zoom the weather maps out further, say to 500km, you'd see that all the rain clouds are actually recognisable shapes. One is the Trevi Fountain if they doubled the water pressure so it soaks tourists. Another one is Scooby Doo walking on all fours. Here's Che Guevara with an umbrella. There's one of a dog using its paws to make human silhouettes in torchlight. This one is Famine having a nightmare where the world has no purple.

Last edited:
Just had a scary moment, I was in my car and listening to a @Tidgney live stream on YT and was at a red light, not paying full attention I hear the three notes and the starting chime and almost jumped the red light, it was almost second nature to go go go when I hear the start 🫨
That's dangerous! I had a minor thing today. Went to an area with a lot of wind turbines and they where all shut off and i thought that must be an online Time Trial so that everyone has the same conditions like at Sardegna. :lol:

Just had a scary moment, I was in my car and listening to a @Tidgney live stream on YT and was at a red light, not paying full attention I hear the three notes and the starting chime and almost jumped the red light, it was almost second nature to go go go when I hear the start 🫨
Funny you mention that. That countdown alarm is also my cellphone ringtone.

Latest Posts

Back