Grand PriX - Updated 22/01/12 with 33. HIRING FOR 34 (56k warning.)

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 332 comments
Onboy123
Edit: can you just change the cars? Like one road car, two R's and one LM?

2 Zonda R's won't fit in with the plot. The Zonda LM driver is meant to be second in command with the 'team' the Zondas make up.

I guess I could try to help. I have the Zonda LM, R and C12.

Great. Thankfully I can do it now at 1900 UTC but unfortunately that wouldn't be good for two of the hired people since they're in like UTC +7/8. :( But at least we now have our 4th man. Don't forget that the C12 will have to be purple since uMadson agreed he would use the silver one.

So then, I'll say that this will be on tomorrow, Friday 8th, at 1600 UTC (failing that 1630 or 1700). Use the time zone converter to find out when that is in your time if necessary

Lol, I just received something rather nice from Dylan, a zonda C12 :D just a bit late though……

ARGHH!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: DAMN IT!!!! DAMN MY PS3!!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!! LOAD THE ROOM!!!!!!!! NAO!!!!! NAO!!!! NAO, YOU STUPID HEAP OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished my gallery and have 2 more worksheets to complete, and it's already open? Maybe I should complete the remaining 2 after.

Chapter 16 - A Fateful Encounter

Back in Bern, one day before GP Week began, we received an unexpected buzzer.

"Who could be here? I'm sure no one arranged to come here..."

I let the door open, and it turned out Russell was at the door.

"Hey, Jase!"
"Oh, hi Russell. What brings you here?"
"Oh, I was just thinking of something we could do just before the GP Week races began. It involves both you and Ishizaki."

We went into our living room.

"So then, what I was thinking was..."
"Hmm?"
"That we should make our own racing 'team', only less...teamy. If you know what I mean..."
"Erm...what?"
"Well don't you think it's a good idea?"
"It seems a bit...ambitious to choose us for it though."
"I think you two are upcoming and rising stars for the future. You both could do really well. Plus, if you get into a team like this, you can reach the true race series much faster than just racing like normal."
"That's not entirely what I want...besides which you're totally different in us in terms of experience and age."
"Yes, but we need someone to cover each and every category."
"OK, but one thing I already know we're lacking...a supercar driver."
"My Clio would easily dominate them. You saw me back at Eiger, correct?"
"It's not a supercar. It's a hatch back modified up to supercar levels."
"If you insist. If anything, my two cars are more tuned cars than supercars. Hence why my last practice race for the GP Week was in the Tuned Car Championship."
"Also, we need something to take on the mid-range Japanese cars."
"That's you."
"Oh, you must be mistaken. My car is much faster than them. I beat an R8 in my first race remember? Not to mention a Corvette, a GT-R, etc."
"Well then that's for the supercars!"
"It's not a supercar still."
"If you insist...right then, are you still doing this? Or should we find a supercar driver to join us?"
"I say we do the latter first then do the former after we do the latter."
"...Right, OK. Let's go hunting for some supercar! ...Drivers."

All three of us looked around, for the whole day. Even when it got dark, we kept on searching. At 21:45, I arrived onto a city road, which was weirdly desolate.

SpecialStageRoute5.jpg

"This place seems...awkward. I'm sure it's not Halloween yet..."

What I didn't know was that around the corner I was going to get a pretty big shock.

SpecialStageRoute5_1.jpg

"I should probably just turn the car round and go home. It's been too long..."

I then, however, spotted a bunch of lights on the road.

SpecialStageRoute5_2.jpg

"Hmm? I see lights."

I pulled up to them and saw 4 Pagani Zonda's, all lined up with precision next to each other.

SpecialStageRoute5_3.jpg

"Damn, these guys must be rich to afford all of this."

SpecialStageRoute5_4.jpg

Then I heard footsteps coming towards me, and as I looked ahead 4 people were in front of me. I asked them if they wanted to join us...

"Excuse me, can I have a w-"

Then I stopped. Because one face I saw looked all too familiar. Staring at me now coldly and heading towards me was none other than...Henry Cunning. One of the top drivers...in the world.

He was now walking towards me, staring at me like a total boss. Deja vu of Katie, much.

"Problem?"

trollface.jpeg

"Uh, no, sorry-"
"No, what were you gonna ask me?"
"Uh...don't worry-"
"NO! Tell me what you were gonna say!"

Then our conversation was interrupted by a different person on their 'team' (it was pretty obvious at this point).

SpecialStageRoute5_5.jpg

"Henry!"
"...What?"
"That GTO...I recognise it all too well."
"In what way?"
"That GTO...it beat me in the rain at Monza."
"Wait...this is the one?"
"I'm sure. Same colour, same look, all that."
"Right, thanks Darren. Now I know who this guy is..."

Oh god, he knows me? Mind you, I had been winning an awful lot of races in recent times...

"Jason Cutler. I've got a score to settle with not just you, but your whole family. You see...your dad prevented me from winning the X2010 Championship. I was not happy about that. I've now got a vengeance against him, and now you. So you know what I'm gonna do? For the benefit of me, I'm gonna leave that GTO of yours in bloody smithereens."
"I bet you your Zonda that you won't."
"You saying that to my face? Right, then, you're dead."

At this point, I loled. Until I heard...

SpecialStageRoute5_6.jpg

"Right! Darren! Chris! James! ...After him."

"...After him." So they were chasing me down. Yay.

"Oooooh bugger. This is gonna be fun."

I executed a quick reverse turn to get away from the 4 Zondas.

SpecialStageRoute5_7.jpg

"Let's go, then!"

The 4 Zondas immediately went into hot pursuit mode.

SpecialStageRoute5_8.jpg

"Come on, let's go!"
"Bring it then!"
"This won't be hard."
"Let's do this!"

I got a nudge from the purple Zonda, knocking me into Henry's Zonda R.

SpecialStageRoute5_9.jpg

"Aargh! Damned bastards!"
"Haha! He's lost already!"
"Keep this up."

And before I knew it, I was boxed in between the 4 of them.

SpecialStageRoute5_10.jpg

"Noooo!"
"Keep him there."
"Do it! Now!"
"Just do him!"
"Haha, this is just weak."

They waited too long though, and I got out of their box maneuver.

SpecialStageRoute5_11.jpg

"Toodles!"
"Oh, 🤬 sake!"

I saw off another attack by the purple Zonda.

SpecialStageRoute5_12.jpg

"Hah. Don't try!"
"For 🤬 sake!"

Then Henry's Zonda pushed me way over again.

SpecialStageRoute5_13.jpg

"Yaargh!"
"Haha! Bye!"

Spoke too soon. I survived the impact and then Henry tried pushing me over again.

SpecialStageRoute5_14.jpg

"Wow, epic fail."
"Come on, 🤬!"

At this point I started to get away again.

SpecialStageRoute5_15.jpg

"Right, come on, GTO!"

But then they reeled me back in and Darren had a crack this time.

SpecialStageRoute5_16.jpg

"No!"
"Fuhaha. Fool."

Then everyone seemed to hit the wall as I was blocked from the front again, only for everyone else to overshoot the corner.

SpecialStageRoute5_17.jpg

"Dang it!"
"There it is, surely!"

We then went into the tunnel. At this point, I knew I would be making it out of the town soon. There was another road they couldn't follow me down since I guessed they'd have to hold their guard.

SpecialStageRoute5_18.jpg

"I'm almost out, I think..."
"He's gonna get away!"
"Get him!"

I could see the way out now...

SpecialStageRoute5_19.jpg

"I'm gonna make it!"
"He's gonna get away! Try for him!!!"
"We can't follow him down there!"

SpecialStageRoute5_20.jpg

"Yes! There is is!"

SpecialStageRoute5_21.jpg

"No! He got away! But we ned to hold our ground..."

SpecialStageRoute5_22.jpg

"He's fast, but next time he is gonna be gone."
"He's too incompetent. Just wait till the next time we see him to get him."
"Jason Cutler, I shall have my revenge...you can't hide for long."

SpecialStageRoute5_23.jpg

"Man, that was almost scary...I think I'll definitely go home now. Looks like it'll be jut us three for GP Week...tell you what though, this was a good practice for it. Heh."

Jason, Ishizaki and Russell have almost made their way to forming a team. However, they still need one person to complete their ideal team. However, Jason didn't meet who he wanted at all. Now with GP Week barely 10 hours away from kicking off, it's time for some big races, some small races, and one race that might just make a small change in Jason's life. Everyone's ready for GP Week, so how will it go?

Stay tuned to Grand PriX to find out!

Starring:
driftking18594 as Henry - Pagani Zonda R
Onboy123 as Darren - Pagani Zonda LM
uMadson? - Pagani Zonda C12 (silver)
FishyJuice - Pagani Zonda C12 (purple)

Special thanks to all of these men for helping out with the fan fic!

Starring:
driftking18594 (Rammer :D) as Henry - Pagani Zonda R
Onboy123 (Good driver 👍) as Darren - Pagani Zonda LM
uMadson? - (Quitter :D) Pagani Zonda C12 (silver)
FishyJuice - (Meh :P) Pagani Zonda C12 (purple)
Corrected it for you, and will you be using that last race as a first loss for Jason? :D

Great chapter btw 👍 :bowdown: :D

Corrected it for you, and will you be using that last race as a first loss for Jason? :D

uMadson is the rammer, not driftking :lol:

Also, if you're talking about the race mentioned in the afterlog, then...I'm not spoiling that. That'll probably be the last chapter for 5 days if I get it out by tomorrow. Going on a camping trip from Monday - Friday, then I'll have much more time for everything :D

Hey, who stopped me winning the last race? Oh right, driftking and his understeering S2k which coincidentally understeered into me on the very last corner of the very last lap. And will we be in it? :D

It's C-ZETA's favourite car.
TrollfaceHD.png

Problem?

Hey, who stopped me winning the last race? Oh right, driftking and his understeering S2k which coincidentally understeered into me on the very last corner of the very last lap. And will we be in it? :D

Oh wait, the last race we did online? No, that's not gonna be in the fan fic. But yeah, that S2k is for l0sers :D

Yea, so @ driftking:
REMATCH!!!! I DEMAND IT!!

C-ZETA, bring a coffin for the S2000, because that's the only way it'll leave Monza :mischievous:

I've been practicing cat and mouse chases with Henry so that's why I'm a good rammer. :P I quit because of connection issues, Onboy123, get your 🤬 straight mate.

I rammed but I yielded, that's clean racing for ya. :P Could have used the stealth GT-R to troll Scar himself but eh.

But what if I chased Jason all the way and see it coming... Yeah I'll screw 🤬 up.

Okokokok, sorry……
but the Zondas drove like the tyres had been oiled, the only way I stopped mine spinning was using 60/60/60 on the diff…and it still span. So sorry to C-ZETA if I screwed the race up a bit, blame the car :D

Okokokok, sorry……
but the Zondas drove like the tyres had been oiled, the only way I stopped mine spinning was using 60/60/60 on the diff…and it still span. So sorry to C-ZETA if I screwed the race up a bit, blame the car :D

I has race softs.

Or it's just that my car's just lightly-tuned. lol

Back