Grand PriX - Updated 22/01/12 with 33. HIRING FOR 34 (56k warning.)

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 332 comments
Less than 30 mins now. If I don't get two more people for the road version Zondas I'll wait until 1800 UTC and then if there's no people signed up by then the hiring will be delayed till tomorrow.

Ok……but then I can't take part today, as at 18:00 it's 1 AM for me……

Edit: Here's an idea! Set up a thread in the GT5 in general section titled with something like 'Road version Zonda owners NEEDED' or something like that, and then tell just gather two of them for this round and the rest can play as extras :D

Last edited:
Edit: Here's an idea! Set up a thread in the GT5 in general section titled with something like 'Road version Zonda owners NEEDED' or something like that, and then tell just gather two of them for this round and the rest can play as extras :D

That would seem kinda pointless to me, asking people in the GT5 forums for it.

Well...how else are you going to get the two other cars? They're pretty rare and relatively expensive...unless you provide the cars.

Well...how else are you going to get the two other cars? They're pretty rare and relatively expensive...unless you provide the cars.

I don't have any of the three road Zondas. I know plenty of others on here do though... :D

And yes, this is almost certainly going to Thursday now. There's, like, 2 minutes as of this post to get it started, and only 2 of the 4 people required have joined. So, tomorrow it will be if we get the two Zondas then...

Can't you just take one out and make it three? That way, it should save you some searching around...that, or look around the marketplace for one/two, modify it to a desired spec and give it to some to drive...

Can't you just take one out and make it three? That way, it should save you some searching around...that, or look around the marketplace for one/two, modify it to a desired spec and give it to some to drive...

That's what I did at my first hiring attempt. Though to be fair that was uMadson's fault :lol: I hired him but he never joined and not only did I have to make do without one of the cars but I was expecting him to drive Katie's LFA in the race. He didn't turn up and instead I had to make Darren200cook buy a new LFA and tune it up so the race could happen.

And I'm trying to do the thing in one race, so I need to drive the GTO. I can't double up like I did last time (that was planned though). I could look for one in the marketplace, but the problem is people don't respond to my marketplace requests sometimes. And I really don't like bumping threads up. And asking others to drive would mean the hiring session would have to fit in with their schedule as well. Bearing in mind I have a tight schedule for tomorrow as well... :ouch:

How I am free on Saturday if you need me at any time until 9pm and a brake at 5pm till 6pm for my diner and my time zone is BST if that helps

How I am free on Saturday if you need me at any time until 9pm and a brake at 5pm till 6pm for my diner and my time zone is BST if that helps

With luck, it will be done by Saturday. Besides which, I'm taken on Saturday. I've gotta go to my dad's work on Saturday so I'm unavailable for literally the entire day then. :(

Lol, ok, I actually came across two road legal Zondas today, I had a feeling they would come in handy but didn't buy them. And I know what happened with uMadson, he was out on a date with his dream girl in the lfa and forgot about the race :D yes I am the paparazzi and I stalk him.

C-ZETA
With luck, it will be done by Saturday. Besides which, I'm taken on Saturday. I've gotta go to my dad's work on Saturday so I'm unavailable for literally the entire day then. :(

Ok but I do have the zonda road cars

And I know what happened with uMadson, he was out on a date with his dream girl in the lfa and forgot about the race :D yes I am the paparazzi and I stalk him.

But I sent him the LFA! :embarrassed: I wouldn't blame anyone for having a date blocking out their hiring situations though. :D But I actually believe if I remember correctly he got the time wrong. Time zones are sometimes such annoyances, aren't they? :yuck:

OK, I'm trying again today. Still need two road Zondas for today at no earlier than 1600 UTC and no later than 1700 UTC. My schedule is more open tomorrow though...

Also I appear to have accidentally given this my 3000th post. Yay for me though :D

Yay! I'm still on my 1000th :( And since uMadson's a trader, get him to trade one for you, say he owes you it for running off with his girlfriend and stuffing your lfa into a wall (I made this up, but it just justifies the cost of the Zonda :D)

Yay! I'm still on my 1000th :( And since uMadson's a trader, get him to trade one for you, say he owes you it for running off with his girlfriend and stuffing your lfa into a wall (I made this up, but it just justifies the cost of the Zonda :D)

I didn't 'jack Katie's LF-A you buffoon.

Got no spare Zondas though, but if removable mods would do then I'll try to see if I can help.

He said he sent it to you, and you didn't return it, so therefore you did :D And good, cuz I wanna race you again, you buggered off to grind when I finally managed to join you last time -.- :( :grumpy:

He said he sent it to you, and you didn't return it, so therefore you did :D And good, cuz I wanna race you again, you buggered off to grind when I finally managed to join you last time -.- :( :grumpy:

I returned it, but kept the one with the RPF1's, which belongs to another girl. If I got Katie's Lexus then I'd go fooling around to piss off Daze who is in a yet-to-be-revealed supercar painted the same paint job of pink.

I was grinding a while ago, still have to grind tomorrow since I won't be on the PS3 for too long and I have yet to get the last car in there - the FGT.

Just take mine! I have enough left in the kitty to get one more! Just buy some tyres for it or something, and it'll be yours! -.- So stop grinding and get the damn Zonda -.- Or……put your B-spec guys up and I'll remote race you, I got 3.5 mill from my 2 week break because Roj helped me…

Just take mine! I have enough left in the kitty to get one more! Just buy some tyres for it or something, and it'll be yours! -.- So stop grinding and get the damn Zonda -.- Or……put your B-spec guys up and I'll remote race you, I got 3.5 mill from my 2 week break because Roj helped me…

Lol thanks, but all I need to do is to think about being involved in the race: sometimes I have a habit of reserving a slot and yet not able to come to the party.

Well, just tell your mum or whoever it is who's stopping you to wait five minutes because your life depended on the race. Or, if you keep forgetting, do what I do and put a post-it on the DS3 reminding you about the race.

Silence! Order in the court! :D And by the way, my LFA wasn't 'jacked', I just let him borrow it. Bearing in mind that you can't take borrowed cars online :( So uMadson, do you think you can come? Also bearing in mind we still need one more kind soul to volunteer. Or I can just find one on PSN :indiff:

Silence! Order in the court! :D And by the way, my LFA wasn't 'jacked', I just let him borrow it. Bearing in mind that you can't take borrowed cars online :( So uMadson, do you think you can come? Also bearing in mind we still need one more kind soul to volunteer. Or I can just find one on PSN :indiff:

Hmmm... I'm in the Philippines while Onboy123 is at Hong Kong, and both of us kinda have the same time zone...

Well if Onboy123 can come then I could probably join in too.

But if it's today, nein, it's a school day and I still have to do my homeworks.

Hmmm... I'm in the Philippines while Onboy123 is at Hong Kong, and both of us kinda have the same time zone...

Well if Onboy123 can come then I could probably join in too.

But if it's today, nein, it's a school day and I still have to do my homeworks.

Well, if we can get one more person in the next hour and 5 minutes, then it will be today. Onboy is already signed up for the Zonda LM, Driftking the Zonda R...so what road Zonda will you be driving then?

Quick note though...might not be able to make it at all today, since I now have to go out at 1600, which is when it was planned, and I don't know if I'll be back in time for 1700 either. FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-

Well, if we can get one more person in the next hour and 5 minutes, then it will be today. Onboy is already signed up for the Zonda LM, Driftking the Zonda R...so what road Zonda will you be driving then?

Zonda C12, 800k to boot for mods, probably 250 and/or over 9000 credits for maintenance since this Zonda was from the UCD... And in silver, I'm not gonna repaint it. Don't want to mod it with permanent mods such as engine tuning though.

I've tried to get Dylan from rvr to join, but he doesn't have one……
Edit: can you just change the cars? Like one road car, two R's and one LM?

Last edited:

Quick note though...might not be able to make it at all today, since I now have to go out at 1600, which is when it was planned, and I don't know if I'll be back in time for 1700 either. FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-

Great that it's rescheduled to tomorrow then, I'm all free tomorrow, because

rebecca-black-friday.png

:dopey:

Back