GT Academy 2012 (EU) General Discussion

• Thread starter Manuelos
  • 1,584 comments
Apologies for being the conspiracy theorist of the moment.
It was fun though. No hard feelings brahs

I just re-checked my calculations.

yes it is 6pm release

haha I honestly couldn't resist that post, I was fighting it... Fighting... Wasn't working though :P.

A Brief Explanation of Time:

The current time in the UK is 16:52 BST. GMT is a set time from which all other time zones derive thier respective times. The current GMT time is 15:52. GMT does not move in the summer, only the clocks do, so GMT is set in stone (quite literally at the miridian line). If I wanted to meet you tomorrow at 17:00 GMT I would expect you to turn up at 18:00 local if I were in London, 19:00 in Paris etc.

If anyone needs the 24 hour clock explaning then I'll happily oblige. Hope this clears it all up!!

Last edited:
A Brief Explanation of Time:

The current time in the UK is 16:52 BST. GMT is a set time from which all other time zones derive thier respective times. The current GMT time is 15:52. GMT does not move in the summer, only the clocks do, so GMT is set in stone (quite literally at the miridian line). If I wanted to meet you tomorrow at 17:00 GMT I would expect to to turn up at 18:00 local if I were in London, 19:00 in Paris etc.

If anyone needs teh 24 hour clock explaning then I'll happily oblige. Hope this clears it all up!!
Are you accounting for differances in time with respect to people moving @ slightly differant speeds through spacetime? brah?

haha I honestly couldn't resist that post, I was fighting it... Fighting... Wasn't working though :P.

Lmao.

The GT5 section of the store is now inaccessable. Its coming...

Last edited:
I gathered it was up from 5pm UK time and I don't see nothing? Going work soon and would like to see the line up before I go... get yer arse in gear PD :P

this is frustrating haha hopefully its up soon. although i can picture having to wait another hour or something :/

Latest Posts

Back