GT Sport Livery Editor Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 3,669 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you put lots of cars in Scapes? As I recall, it is limited to 3 cars only... :eek: :confused:

Ah, I think know what he did = he merged multiple images which each had three cars at a time.

That's exactly what I did. I have skimmed the scapes to find a location with a spacious area in which the cars can be placed. Than I took six photos with the same camera settings and from the same angle. Therefore it was pretty easy (even for a novice like me) to merge these pictures into one to get a scapes shot with 16 cars. I did use GIMP by the way.

20171205200547.jpg

20171205200601.jpg

LMP1-H-V1.jpg

That's exactly what I did. I have skimmed the scapes to find a location with a spacious area in which the cars can be placed. Than I took six photos with the same camera settings and from the same angle. Therefore it was pretty easy (even for a novice like me) to merge these pictures into one to get a scapes shot with 16 cars. I did use GIMP by the way.

Oh okay 👍. I thought there is an update on how Scapes works. I also think the same way btw. However, would be nice if there is possible options to did it directly in-game. Maybe in the future.

I also found this scape to do the same thing with my NSX's, but I didn't expect you can fill 16 cars in. Great work !

I quite like the livery when I first time saw it. Pity the Starion couldn't finished the wacky endurance races since it was actually the fastest car on track (and quickly return to pit several times until the engine had enough... :lol:)

Back to topic, it is time for another showcase! :

Mustang Gr.3 with Ford Performance GTE livery :

ADAC GT Team Zakspeed AMG GT3 :

Besides racing, anime, games and other pop culture themed liveries, I have also seen some of liveries inspired by trains! This one for example is based from Hankyu Railway train in Japan :

The train :
1200px-Hankyu_1000F_at_Juso.jpg

That's it for a moment. More liveries later! 👍 :cheers:

My new Sword Art Online Livery. (created the logo from scratch) had at least 12 hours+ of searching, editing in photoshop/illustrator to get the SVG's low enough, then it was the arranging and revising. #SAO #ANIME #ITASHA (all the characters on the hood and the Logos are shared as well with same tags [minus Aniplex that has different tags])

i think i am done for liveries after spending 100 hours creating in game time while an extra 20+ hours outside finding things, editing them in photoshop, then editing the SVG's in illustrator.
4611756387249193496_23.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171207220424.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171207220434.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171207220525.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171207220537.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171207220542.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171207220551.png
5909387993091703812_0.jpg

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171207220424.png
    Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171207220424.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 15
I started making the very same livery a week or so ago, Didn't you grab the calberson logo I had on share? :sly:

Yep :) But I ended up creating my own because I wanted the icon and the letters separated and black. :) Looking forward to see yours.

Yep :) But I ended up creating my own because I wanted the icon and the letters separated and black. :) Looking forward to see yours.
Oh I just usually duplicate the logo and hide the unwanted part with a sticker, If you have your version shared I might have to grab it as I started a calberson RS0.1 last night and I can probably finish it in half an hour 👍

Oh I just usually duplicate the logo and hide the unwanted part with a sticker, If you have your version shared I might have to grab it as I started a calberson RS0.1 last night and I can probably finish it in half an hour 👍

I can share it yes. I usually make 2 or 3 variations to avoid that method of hiding with an extra layer for layer economy and workflow. If it's a simple livery I might do it though. :)

How do you get rid of the stupid racing number when you taking a picture in scapes? I don't even put a racing number on my liveries and it slaps one on there anyway.

#007 Young Driver AMR N24 2012

#gravelwraps #amr #007

Download

Not a full factory effort, this one but it was works supported, with several factory drivers being involved with the team.

What is a very simple livery to a long time to make, most of the time tracking down and creating decals of the more obscure sponsors of this car proved problematic as there are not many pictures of it on the interweb. A Carrera Slot car and a die cast model help with references. One logo eluded me so I plumped for using one that is elsewhere on the car, one logo was identified, but no trace of a company could be found so it was made from scratch... Images of the second car (006) are even more difficult to find, but hopefully enough detail can be found to make this cars twin.

I've spent some time to do a GT-R BNR34 Mine's Millenium Jade, with some Senna touches. It's hard to get the colour right but i think i am close. I moved the Mine's logo on the side a bit to the back, so when your race number appears when racing online your beautiful logo won't disappear behind it. Just love this car. Might need some more of the right deacals but it'll do for now. The BNR34 was my ultimate GT5 Nordschleife beast.

Edit:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...arLivery/livery/1094622/1/7143356636391834128

Hope you'll love it as much as i do!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back