GT Sport Livery Editor Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 3,669 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd make all these, seeing how most the cars are in the game- still missing Australian road cars, but with ceased production of the Falcon and VF Commodore, may never be seen in a GT game again.

actually the V8 Supercars are still being made, just not in Australia, they could easily add in the Commodore and Falcon that are in the series now. i would love to race them on Bathurst. but first there needs an option to use which cars you race with in Custom Races, like so i an race with only Lamborghinis, or the exact same car as mine, or chose a selection like only use BMW, Nissan, Mercedes etc. (obviously with a check list which you can un-check all the cars listed for that Grade then recheck the cars you want, then save the custom list for later races.)

I'm currently working on this for my Mercedes SLS Group 4
264547-Berserker.jpg

It's coming along great, but I'm annoyed that you can't colour decals metallic silver. The Sonax logo on the side of mine is red, but it still works.

I'm currently working on this for my Mercedes SLS Group 4
View attachment 679522
It's coming along great, but I'm annoyed that you can't colour decals metallic silver. The Sonax logo on the side of mine is red, but it still works.

I went for changing it slightly. Mainly because the red stripes looked awful in game.

80ZQilQ.jpg

YYskB46.jpg

It would be nice if we could have some kind of knock out or punch tool with the logos so you can just have it cut through the black layer and show the paint underneath instead.

Kuopion torilla? :) maybe we should see in city of kuopio​
Awesome! That gives us a lot of nice possibilities.

Now let's hope we can save multiple layers as decals.

There is a possibility to download others' decals, which suggests that grouping might be available!

18. päivä torille!

Yeah, I figured the Livery Editor and Photo Mode/Scapes will sell the game. Online Cruise Room madness!

A new day, a new livery! This time for the McLaren 650S Gr.4 again (due to the lack of racing cars in my garage :rolleyes:). I went for a more McLaren'ish colour scheme this time compared to the Voyage 650S I did a few days ago. Took me quite some time because I was fiddling around a lot before I was satisfied with the result. I hope you like the outcome :sly:

Edit: Now available for download in GT SPORT! Tags: #mclaren; #eneos; #ienacoffee

ENEOS McLaren 650S Gr.4

20171012225313.jpg

20171012225323.jpg

20171012225337.jpg

20171012225416.jpg

20171012225404.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back