• 3,669 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 650s Gt4 livery, It's inspired by the strakka racing 650sgt3

Attachments

• PS_Messages_20171012_232658.jpg
    PS_Messages_20171012_232658.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 150
Is there a way to not have the number on both doors and hood on our edited liveries?

I take them out when editing, but they come back when playing :/

Was working on livery last night, and noticed the decal texture option is only a global setting, as in it sets it for all the decals you place as opposed to being able to set a different texture for each shape/layer. That kind of sucks, I was hoping to be able to do different textured elements on one design.

Is there any kind of work around for this?

Anyway, other than that it's overall pretty decent. Still has room for improvement in a number of areas, but pretty sweet for a first time livery editor in the series.

GPR
Was working on livery last night, and noticed the decal texture option is only a global setting, as in it sets it for all the decals you place as opposed to being able to set a different texture for each shape/layer. That kind of sucks, I was hoping to be able to do different textured elements on one design.

Is there any kind of work around for this?

Anyway, other than that it's overall pretty decent. Still has room for improvement in a number of areas, but pretty sweet for a first time livery editor in the series.
I hope to be able to paint the headlights and windows.

Reactions: GPR
I hope to be able to paint the headlights and windows.

Yes this would be nice also. Doesn't seem like we will be able to. There will be some headlight options for most cars I believe but not true customisation.

Windows seem like we can't do anything but add the standard GT racing banner for the front window. :(

anyone know if saved liveries will transfer over to the full game? do they have to be uploaded as ‘complete’ to transfer or is just saving sufficient?

GPR
Yes this would be nice also. Doesn't seem like we will be able to. There will be some headlight options for most cars I believe but not true customisation.

Windows seem like we can't do anything but add the standard GT racing banner for the front window. :(
This probably wouldn't make you happier, but some cars have standard non-GT racing banner :lol:
For example

(Picture by zzz_pt)

1. Subaru WRX Gr.B Rally Car
2. Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09
3. Mazda Atenza Gr.3
4. Lexus RC F Gr.4
5. Lamborghini Huracan GT3 '15
6. Fittipaldi EF7 VGT
7. Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG 4MATIC '13
8. Bugatti VGT Gr.X

Did someone here get Fittipaldi EF7 in the demo? I see no one here posted that car yet.

I guess there's a lucky person. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back