GT Sport Livery Editor Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 3,669 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I cobbled together for the Huracan Gr.4.
37007073693_d65c93b947_c.jpg

Here's the first livery I made in the demo for my Jaguar F-type Gr4. Isn't really based on anything, I just went with a black base and the colors of the Hankook logo which is the main sponsor of this car. :P I really like the editor, feels very accessible to anyone, easy to use. Seems like even I can use it while I could never make anything good in other games with livery editors.

While I'm at it, this is also my best scape photo I think. :)

Uop0dyK.jpg

And 2 more angles of the livery.

cJ9EdcF.jpg

MawPqrQ.jpg

Today I also spent some time on a Red Bull livery for the Hyundai Genesis Gr3. It should be on an Aston Martin really but I didn't have one yet. :P Since the beta ended though, I unfortunately didn't have enough time to try and make a real bull. So a silly red shape is all you get to see right now. :P Will try to do better in a few days with the full game.

Pb03vtN.jpg

I'm still not sure if I'll spend more time on creating liveries or actually racing the cars, it's quite fun to create these liveries. :)

I started working on a replica of a 458 GTE livery whilst the servers shut down, interestingly I was able to save it post-shutoff. I could even continue working on it, I just couldn't upload/apply it to the car. I only worked for about 45-ish minutes and didn't get super far into the design, so it won't be a huge loss if the project doesn't transfer to the full game, but it'd be nice if it did.

I will be pretty mad tho if they lost my Herbie.

Last edited:
I need ideas on what livery I should do next on my Lancer. Too lazy to finish the GT5 TC livery..

I need ideas on what livery I should do next on my Lancer. Too lazy to finish the GT5 TC livery..
I started a MOMO livery on my Lancer but never got to finish it. I also created a Force India livery on my Lexus, though its not a 1/1. So you could do what did and look at some F1 liveries new and old to do.

I started a MOMO livery on my Lancer but never got to finish it. I also created a Force India livery on my Lexus, though its not a 1/1. So you could do what did and look at some F1 liveries new and old to do.

Here’s a couple of less common Lancer Evolution liveries.

I made this in GT6 (or should I rather say in Photoshop) three years ago, you can replicate it if you want :)
Those are all good inspirations. I’ll see what I can do! But first. I need to sleep. It’s soon 3AM.

Are you able to save livery and place it on another car? I would like to make racing team livery, but want to be able to share it with other team members vs everyone having to make it themselves. Any thoughts?

I think the above who posted didnt read it properly, yes you can share a livery you have made, but only to put it on the same model of car.
I think he thought you meant can you create one and use it on any model of car, of which no you cannot do that bit

Technically, only the 4C is a new livery but hey, why not make it into a cool shot? ^^

A Day out in the City

more coming soon
That McLaren Livery just oozes sexiness, great job! It’s probably the best I’ve seen so far, will anybody be allowed to use it? I would love to put it on my car!

Speaking for myself I'm not the fastest out there or the most artistic but the efforts you guys have put into these liveries is awesome and if I can't use them myself I look forward to seeing them on track at some time. Haven't posted for a while and don't post often but all of you have done well cheers and hope to race soon.

The anime liveries aren't really something I would do or particularly to my taste but the detail and work that they've put into them is really impressive. Some really well put together stuff.

i will definitely be making Anime Liveries in the Full Game. i made some Anime Emblems in COD Black ops 3 and Infinite Warfare, and cant wait for GT Sport with its 300+ layer limit compared to Cods 64 layers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back