GT Sport Livery Editor Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 3,669 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm spending more time painting that racing! :embarrassed:

Team RJN Nismo GT-3 Spa 24 Hours 2015 - Love these throwbacks ;)

The sooner the decal uploads arrive the better!!!

Not ready just yet...Still a few things to polish.

I need this one!!!

Yes, the original design will be saved seperately so you can easily switch between them. However, you can not edit any "stock" livery, that means that if you'd say change the base colour to blue, then you would have to recreate the livery completely just to keep the pattern.

Thanks! So how do I go about saving the original? Because when I enter the editor the original livery is gone from the car. Where do I go in the editor to restore the original livery?

Hey guys, there is an option to duplicate the sticker mirroring on the other side of the car without having to play a "guess game" on you put it on the first side?

So the custom decal upload isn't available yet, so how are people creating custom liveries with decals obviously not available in-game?

Hey guys, there is an option to duplicate the sticker mirroring on the other side of the car without having to play a "guess game" on you put it on the first side?

Place the decal, then before you hit finish go to the 2nd icon from the left, layer control. Then choose duplicate on reverse

So you're telling me those weeaboo cars are made using stock shapes? D: wow.

It's not that complicated to put together - it only takes some time and patience. I've made a few emblems in Battlefield with this technique. I'm planning on making a Super Meat Boy car with stock shapes soon. I'll make sure to upload a screenshot here when it's done. :)

Is it not possible to use your liveries in Sport Mode? I just tried the N300 race and I couldn't pick my Mitsubishi livery, the game only let me choose from default colors.

Made this R8 Red Bull livery today!!

Attachments

• IMG_3904.PNG
    IMG_3904.PNG
    62.2 KB · Views: 126
Big question, is there a way to edit a saved livery? I was trying to modify an old livery I created, but it seems there's no way to do that, or am I missing something?

gh3
Big question, is there a way to edit a saved livery? I was trying to modify an old livery I created, but it seems there's no way to do that, or am I missing something?

Livery Editor > Car livery > Open Design

Livery Editor > Car livery > Open Design

Yep, tried to, but nothing is listed and the button is disabled, even if I pick in the garage as current car the one with the custom livery I created so far

gh3
Yep, tried to, but nothing is listed and the button is disabled, even if I pick in the garage as current car the one with the custom livery I created so far
If you made the livery in the beta you can't change anything on that, I have the same problem. You can only use it for you're car or do it all new.

Reactions: gh3
Question, if I modify/update a livery I had already shared, do I have to re-share it again? It doesn't update the one shared already?

Sorry guys I haven't searched through all 54 pages of this thread but has anyone created a true to life livery for the Ferrari 458 GT3 that they are willing to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back