GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
thanks for the reply. im not sure how to properly trace it as theres so much detail to the logo. ive attached a png version of it, if u wanna take a look. been trying to process this and minify it lots of time but to no success. thanks for your time :)
Yeah a lot of detail. I had a crack at it , nearly 1300 nodes plus some clones, so had to be two decals.
Place decal 1 and duplicate. Replace duplicate with second decal.
looks like this.
malay.png

Attachments

• gt.zip
    11 KB · Views: 17
Try as I might, I'm stuck with this one.

I can get it down to 18.2 (second image) but that's as good as I'm getting. Anybody fancy taking a shot?

bloodstock-boa-logo-patch.jpeg
20190323_160353.jpg

Attachments

• bloodstock-boa-logo-patch.jpeg
    bloodstock-boa-logo-patch.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 18
Thank you. No problem about the Assist One. The one in Discovery isn't complete, but I'll use that.

Edit: All good.👍
D2VODc3UgAAOLc4.jpg:large
Here is okazaki. and the other one. Not great but could not find higher res pics to trace.

Attachments

• kata.zip
    6.9 KB · Views: 17
  • otherone.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Here is okazaki. and the other one. Not great but could not find higher res pics to trace.
I'm still winning.;) Thank you!

Edit: May appear low quality to you, but it's like a treasure to me. Just awesome for you all to help the rest of us in the community. :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi anyone able to make this into a logo, I tried making my own on inkscape by I get the old it shows on the gtsport community website but is invisible in game so I thought I'd ask you guys who know what you're doing 👍 many thanks. I should also add for it to be in black and that I'm able to change the colour of it in game as well.

Attachments

• 20190324_003048.jpg
    20190324_003048.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 19
Hi anyone able to make this into a logo, I tried making my own on inkscape by I get the old it shows on the gtsport community website but is invisible in game so I thought I'd ask you guys who know what you're doing 👍 many thanks. I should also add for it to be in black and that I'm able to change the colour of it in game as well.

Let me know how is works for ya! :)

Attachments

• Raven.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 12
I'm still winning.;) Thank you!

Edit: May appear low quality to you, but it's like a treasure to me. Just awesome for you all to help the rest of us in the community. :cheers:
Used in game decal to trace assist one and added all text. Added bend to carglass.
bits.png

Attachments

• bits.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hey again,

need these to finish my current project .

250px-Neom_city_logo.png

thanks !!!
How big is the NEOM decal on the car? Is it a real livery? Because that logo has got a stupendous amount of detail. It would be multiple decals and a full working day worth of work, simply not practical.

How big is the NEOM decal on the car? Is it a real livery? Because that logo has got a stupendous amount of detail. It would be multiple decals and a full working day worth of work, simply not practical.

first of all thanks to you and @McDotter for helping me out with my request. :cheers:

reply:

formulae-2019-car-pr-hires.jpg

If not possible to create it,let it be ;) .

Also searching for the Argo logo on this car,no luck so far.

For the other project i'm looking for these decals also,but can't find them.

TERC ????
West Bridge

If somebody can have a look for me.
Much appreciated .

vTp0bFM.jpg

first of all thanks to you and @McDotter for helping me out with my request. :cheers:

reply:

formulae-2019-car-pr-hires.jpg

If not possible to create it,let it be ;) .

Also searching for the Argo logo on this car,no luck so far.

For the other project i'm looking for these decals also,but can't find them.

TERC ????
West Bridge

If somebody can have a look for me.
Much appreciated .

vTp0bFM.jpg
The neom on the car looks grey scaled, might actually make it more feasible to come up with a facsimile with a bit of detail missing. Will have a go and see what we can come up with.
Edit : In the meantime found Argo Terc and West bridge. For @svenhjs666
stuff.png

Edit 2: less color and detail helped to produce the following.
neom.png

Attachments

• stuff.zip
    6 KB · Views: 14
  • neomgrads.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
The neom on the car looks grey scaled, might actually make it more feasible to come up with a facsimile with a bit of detail missing. Will have a go and see what we can come up with.
Edit : In the meantime found Argo Terc and West bridge. For @svenhjs666
View attachment 809076

Edit 2: less color and detail helped to produce the following.
View attachment 809097

Legend !!!!!!!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Could someone take a crack at this one? Keeping it inverted so the band name can be one of the special paint colours?

Goatwhore.jpg

Back