GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
To add to that, if i go to the decal uploader on the website i then get this message telling me i need a PC to upload decals. Theres no way on earth im forking out hundreds of ££s on something just to upload decals!

Screenshot_20190318-220607.jpg

To add to that, if i go to the decal uploader on the website i then get this message telling me i need a PC to upload decals. Theres no way on earth im forking out hundreds of ££s on something just to upload decals!

View attachment 807700
Have you tried your local library?

Mine allows me to log on here, download and unzip files, then upload them to GTS.

Nearest library is over 30 miles away. Ours got shut down. I generally work 8 to 5 on building sites. No PCs there and too late to get to any libraries.

Here is your CenturyLink. First version just says CenturyLink with the logo to the left. Second version looks like your image with business underneith it. The third file BUSINESS is there if you wanted to use version one in any way. Just apply it as you see fit. Hope it works for you. The files have been tested out on a white paint. Enjoy! :)
Thank you so much! 👍:cheers:

Ok, no worries. Ive tried tutorials before, added new programmes, done everything possible and it results in the same thing each and every time without fail;
View attachment 807698

As you can see, there's really nothing more i can do. I get as far as unzip then all i get is a black screen with the refresh going on for infinity.
Ive tried every method and like i say ive installed new programmes, used different browsers - literally everything! I would love to download them myself as it would sure simplify things for you guys who are good enough to make the decals for me!

Is this happening when unzip the file or when you try to open a svg file?

I've just borrowed a laptop on site, it's worked!! Always knew it was my old tablet and not me! Many thanks again for doing them, hopefully in future i can upload all my own request-made decals.

Next batch of decals i want to use:

All-inql

if possible (both) without the racing text

DXi0t1KW0AAKdWG.jpg

This one I did for you to start. It has been broken into 3 pieces due the number of vectors involved. I'm still learning how to work with them so with the 3 files you can resize and change the colors as you see fit. Let me know how it works and if you have any problems. I tested the files as well so on my end they work and look great. Enjoy! 👍:)

Added Petrol to the mix. Happy Liveries!

Attachments

• Petrol.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 13
  • All.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Thank you very much!

When I try to open it. It will unzip instantly and without trouble.

Ok, then even uploading with your tablet will work, my tablet (and its a pretty new one cant open svg files too).
You dont need to open them for uploading, just unzip the file, go to gt hopmepage decal uploder (using chrome browser), switch to desktop view,
klick on "here" and then chose the svg files from data manager, (here this way works, and as said, i cant view svg files too)

Ok, then even uploading with your tablet will work, my tablet (and its a pretty new one cant open svg files too).
You dont need to open them for uploading, just unzip the file, go to gt hopmepage decal uploder (using chrome browser), switch to desktop view,
klick on "here" and then chose the svg files from data manager, (here this way works, and as said, i cant view svg files too)

OK thanks, but i had tried all that too and the net result was always the same. Anyhow, luckily today i have had access to a laptop and it all worked instantly. Thanks again for the decals and advice!

OK thanks, but i had tried all that too and the net result was always the same. Anyhow, luckily today i have had access to a laptop and it all worked instantly. Thanks again for the decals and advice!

OK i give up on it, maybe your tab is really not able to do it.
But it seems you found a way to solve this problem anyway so ... :cheers:

OK i give up on it, maybe your tab is really not able to do it.
But it seems you found a way to solve this problem anyway so ... :cheers:

Yeah, i actually started doubting myself but once it did it instantly on the laptop i knew for sure it's completely down to my tablet!

@McDotter I have a request for you :)

I cant get any further with these, they are always to big in size. Plesase help me :)

Attachments

• regiorad-1.jpg
    regiorad-1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 10
  • regiorad-2.jpg
    regiorad-2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 11
  • fridays-1.png
    fridays-1.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 0080-StadtRAD-Hamburg-icon.png
    0080-StadtRAD-Hamburg-icon.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 14
  • CAB-logo.png
    CAB-logo.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 9
  • flinkster-logo-1.png
    flinkster-logo-1.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 11
  • rocky-logo.png
    rocky-logo.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Leipzig Science.jpg
    Leipzig Science.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 12

Attachments

• callabike.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 10
  • FFF.zip
    4.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Leipzig Science.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 10
  • RegioRad_Logo1.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 11
  • RegioRad_Logo2.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 10
Next batch of decals i want to use:

All-inkl

DXi0t1KW0AAKdWG.jpg

jsJIFFP.png

AAuE7mAsdch5qAykQZs5UUnNo-3dH8coyxbTS0iThg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Sorry to be a pain in the a** again but is it possible to do the first in one decal

(the disrupted logo with website & without the racing part .)
Easier to line out.

and the other two logo's with white border without the racing part .:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

much appreciated .

Sorry to be a pain in the a** again but is it possible to do the first in one decal

(the disrupted logo with website & without the racing part .)
Easier to line out.

and the other two logo's with white border without the racing part .:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

much appreciated .

The second logo to start with. No "RACING" included. One is black background and has a white border. Second is transparent background with a white border. I'll work on the second one as soon as I can. Let me know what you think. :)

Attachments

• A Racing Logo.zip
    11.4 KB · Views: 10
The second logo to start with. No "RACING" included. One is black background and has a white border. Second is transparent background with a white border. I'll work on the second one as soon as I can. Let me know what you think. :)

thanks ,much appreciated 👍
the transparent one is the one i was looking for ;) .

Hello fellow livery creators! I have a request for a decal I can’t make because my Adobe Illustrator free trial expired :boggled: . I am currently doing a livery which I can not complete because of the numbers of decals used so I want to kindly ask if anyone could make the arrows from the picture attached into one decal, without the logo of course, so I could complete the livery :cheers: Thanks very much.

Attachments

• 179403F7-C4A2-4313-8E48-2E593C08C26B.jpeg
    179403F7-C4A2-4313-8E48-2E593C08C26B.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 15
Okay I need this for my car. I dont know the name and have a good picture. I think its the endless leopard. I need the and the other is like a circle on the bonnet. Thanks for helping me.

Attachments

• endless6.jpg
    endless6.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 14
Back