GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
n2005_ash_fire_extinguishers-copy-png.66491

To whoever does this SVG: If you could also make a version with the words "FIRE EXTINGUISHERS" in white, I'd definitely appreciate it!

Trying to recreate the Safety car from GT6 as well as the Hot Wheels car, would like for someone to convert these into SVGs so I can upload them:

BMW M Performance Parts.png

Performance.png

Retrofitted Adrenaline.png

Guys can someone help to tell me the best website to convert a logo in SVG in color and upload on GTS ?

Because everytime i tried to upload a logo on GTS, they cutdown the logo in color.

Hey again, can one of you please make this without the text and maybe higher resolution if possible? I'm thinking it will work well as a decal taking up the side of a car. Just the boxes and stripes. I don't need the cloud outline, thanks.

4214183_0.jpg

Hey again, can one of you please make this without the text and maybe higher resolution if possible? I'm thinking it will work well as a decal taking up the side of a car. Just the boxes and stripes. I don't need the cloud outline, thanks.

4214183_0.jpg
Try this, the non colored shapes I have built up with semi transparent black. So should look fairly consistent on light paint. Darker car paint will make it look different. Doing it this way you can change the color of the decal and it keeps the theme going to a certain extent. See what you think. It can be redone with all solid colors if required.

Attachments

• patterngrads.zip
    840 bytes · Views: 14
View attachment 807502 View attachment 807503

Can anyone take a shot at converting these logos for me?

Here is your CenturyLink. First version just says CenturyLink with the logo to the left. Second version looks like your image with business underneith it. The third file BUSINESS is there if you wanted to use version one in any way. Just apply it as you see fit. Hope it works for you. The files have been tested out on a white paint. Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• CenturyLink.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 11
Hey guys, i've took a request to make a livery and need nearly every single decal for the car - hope you can help with this long and very specific list!

logo-facebook-extremeshox.jpg

EXT to be made exactly as shown please.

SILOC_LOGO-200x200.jpg

SILOC to be made in white please, option to change colour if needed.

crunchoil.jpg

CRUNCH OIL. Please do not include the lower line of text (or could make 2 versions, 1 with, 1 without). Make in the shown colours with option to be changed please.

fedabom marco gris.jpg

FEDABOM word only please, no background, must be in the colours shown and with a black outline.

6735_logo.JPG

PIUMETTO word only please, no lower line, colours as shown with option to change colours please.

sub-circulo.jpg

CIRCULO CITROEN only please, as shown but with a black outline (no lower line of text - or car!).

logo-powerade.jpg

POWERADE all in white please including the arrow (no background). Where the E crosses the arrow, can you seperate it with a black outline please (see lower images of the car on the A pillar for a better reference)

sgf_90078-1.jpg

LOTERIA DE CORDOBA. tricky one this as the whole thing needs to be in white. Ive attatched pictures of it on the car for you to see how it should be!

Screenshot_20190318-183153.jpg

From this picture i need the FDC and the WWW.CITROEN.COM.AR please.

Screenshot_20190318-183426.jpg

From this picture i need the complete SUPER TC2000 number board with number, name etc exactly as shown please.

Screenshot_20190318-185053.jpg

From this picture i need POL, PSA and VISTA GRANDE please. This picture also shows how i would like some of the other decals to be.

Screenshot_20190318-184723.jpg

And this picture shows how i would like the CIRCULO CITROEN and FEDABOM decals to be made. Please note they both have a black outline - very important!!

Screenshot_20190318-194314.jpg

Extra shot to show the LOTERIA DE CORDOBA in all white.

So i realise this is an extensive and very specific list but i have faith in you guys! All help will be greatly appreciated and if you need any further referance pictures then just ask.
As always, i will need the decals to be uploaded into discovery section please. Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey guys, i've took a request to make a livery and need nearly every single decal for the car - hope you can help with this long and very specific list!

View attachment 807651
EXT to be made exactly as shown please.

View attachment 807652
SILOC to be made in white please, option to change colour if needed.

View attachment 807653
CRUNCH OIL. Please do not include the lower line of text (or could make 2 versions, 1 with, 1 without). Make in the shown colours with option to be changed please.

View attachment 807654
FEDABOM word only please, no background, must be in the colours shown and with a black outline.

View attachment 807655

PIUMETTO word only please, no lower line, colours as shown with option to change colours please.

View attachment 807657
CIRCULO CITROEN only please, as shown but with a black outline (no lower line of text - or car!).

View attachment 807659
POWERADE all in white please including the arrow (no background). Where the E crosses the arrow, can you seperate it with a black outline please (see lower images of the car on the A pillar for a better reference)

View attachment 807660
LOTERIA DE CORDOBA. tricky one this as the whole thing needs to be in white. Ive attatched pictures of it on the car for you to see how it should be!

View attachment 807661
From this picture i need the FDC and the WWW.CITROEN.COM.AR please.

View attachment 807662
From this picture i need the complete SUPER TC2000 number board with number, name etc exactly as shown please.

View attachment 807663

From this picture i need POL, PSA and VISTA GRANDE please. This picture also shows how i would like some of the other decals to be.

View attachment 807664

And this picture shows how i would like the CIRCULO CITROEN and FEDABOM decals to be made. Please note they both have a black outline - very important!!

View attachment 807670

Extra shot to show the LOTERIA DE CORDOBA in all white.

So i realise this is an extensive and very specific list but i have faith in you guys! All help will be greatly appreciated and if you need any further referance pictures then just ask.
As always, i will need the decals to be uploaded into discovery section please. Cheers!

Nearly everything done, only the ones from the Pictures are missing...

Attachments

• LOGOS.zip
    25.1 KB · Views: 10
Wow, that was fast, didnt expect that. Will you be uploading them please?

As always cant do because of low Space at my Account.
You need to learn how to do that by yourself. (Yes i know you have only a tablet, but as said before, even this will work ! And even with an old one...)
Sorry

If you want to i do you a Step By Step Tutorial how to upload your Files by yourself...

Ok, no worries. Ive tried tutorials before, added new programmes, done everything possible and it results in the same thing each and every time without fail;
Screenshot_20190318-220022.jpg

As you can see, there's really nothing more i can do. I get as far as unzip then all i get is a black screen with the refresh going on for infinity.
Ive tried every method and like i say ive installed new programmes, used different browsers - literally everything! I would love to download them myself as it would sure simplify things for you guys who are good enough to make the decals for me!

Latest Posts

Back