GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
@McDotter nice work, I wouldn’t think it was possible in 2 decals only.

I’ve made an adjustment :
The DWC1 and DWC2 are now the same size, so you can duplicate the DWC1 then use the « replace » function and you don’t need to resize the second file.

However, I think @Nick Cannella wanted an inverted decal (i.e. the white parts should be transparent) and this is much harder to separate them in layers.
Wow, this is completey unexpected! Thank you so much @Cytoria! All of you artists are truly remarkable and very much appreciated! Thank you!

Would anyone be able to create some decals resembling this?
9171L.jpg

Would anyone be able to create some decals resembling this?
View attachment 804650
A label wrapped around a can is not really suitable for a trace due to all the distortion around the edges.
I googled and found an old sign, which I have made. If you are more after the picture part, it could be done but would be hard to make it look good.
birchola.png

Attachments

• birchola.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 13
Hello guys! Could you help me bring this .svg file to within the 15kb limit? Many thanks!

Attachments

• GT ONLINE final.png
    GT ONLINE final.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 13
  • GT ONLINE final.svg.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 12
Hello guys! Could you help me bring this .svg file to within the 15kb limit? Many thanks!
Hello,

The size is already far under the limit but the file contained metadata and was 48,000 pixels wide.

Try this one and let us know !

Attachments

• GT ONLINE final opt.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 12
Hello,

The size is already far under the limit but the file contained metadata and was 48,000 pixels wide.

Try this one and let us know !

Actually I was able to upload the file but when I checked it in game, the 'O' of ONLINE is solid and for some reason the black text looks grey. Do you think that can be fixed? Really appreciate it!

Actually I was able to upload the file but when I checked it in game, the 'O' of ONLINE is solid and for some reason the black text looks grey. Do you think that can be fixed? Really appreciate it!
I’ve re-drawn the ‘O’ and the black was indeed 26-26-26 instead of 0-0-0.

Attachments

• GT ONLINE final bis.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 12
Hey guys. Can you help with some Raybrig '19 logos? Phase 2 of the livery will be out soon so I want to perfect and clean up my Phase 1 liveries.

I need:

20190308_124613.png

20190308_124646.png

Black Swift Springs in a white box
Black Modulo in a white box
Black Mobil 1 in a white box
White Tamiya in black box
White SP Air in black box
White ATJ with dark grey outline

You can check out V1s of my TAS, Okayama and Suzuka liveries on these links.

Hey guys. Can you help with some Raybrig '19 logos? Phase 2 of the livery will be out soon so I want to perfect and clean up my Phase 1 liveries.

I need:

View attachment 804772
View attachment 804771

Black Swift Springs in a white box
Black Modulo in a white box
Black Mobil 1 in a white box
White Tamiya in black box
White SP Air in black box
White ATJ with dark grey outline

You can check out V1s of my TAS, Okayama and Suzuka liveries on these links.
For the 5 first, their are all available in the discovery section, you just have to add a white/black rectangle under them.

I’m on the ATJ decal.

For the 5 first, their are all available in the discovery section, you just have to add a white/black rectangle under them.

I’m on the ATJ decal.

Yes, thats what I'm currently doing. This livery takes up so many decal spaces I'm hoping to reduce as many spaces as possible. Sorry, I could have mentioned this to make it clearer.

Thanks for the ATJ !

Yes, thats what I'm currently doing. This livery takes up so many decal spaces I'm hoping to reduce as many spaces as possible. Sorry, I could have mentioned this to make it clearer.

Thanks for the ATJ !
Here is the ATJ.

I’ve made 3 : one is already white-grey, but if it has not the good shades, I’ve separated it in inner and outer parts so you can adjust them separately.

Attachments

• ATJ.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 19
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has done a "Red Bull" logo, (lettering only) in a gentle curve?? :confused:

I need one to complete a build and it needs to curve to suit the rear wing on an Alteza?? :)
If it can be modified to stretch etc that would be wonderful too. 👍

I have searched discovery several times in the hope I may have just missed it.....but no luck. :(

Red-Bull-Wordmark-1024x819.jpg

Hey guys, wondering if anyone has done a "Red Bull" logo, (lettering only) in a gentle curve?? :confused:

I need one to complete a build and it needs to curve to suit the rear wing on an Alteza?? :)
If it can be modified to stretch etc that would be wonderful too. 👍

I have searched discovery several times in the hope I may have just missed it.....but no luck. :(

View attachment 804944
This do?

Attachments

• redbull_curve.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 16
What do you mean, "soon be"?

:P
:lol: I'm pleased you saw my warmheartedness in that. :)

It could do with a bit more curve though. It works, could be just curved slightly more. ;) Meant to say it was for the Gr.4 Alteza too, not sure if they differ much, haven't checked it on the Gr.3 as yet. :)

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190309084957.jpg

Thanks for the ATJ !
Some more black and whites for your livery.

Attachments

• bw.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 19
:lol: I'm pleased you saw my warmheartedness in that. :)

It could do with a bit more curve though. It works, could be just curved slightly more. ;) Meant to say it was for the Gr.4 Alteza too, not sure if they differ much, haven't checked it on the Gr.3 as yet. :)

View attachment 804951
If you stretch it too much, then it's not Red Bull but just a bit of text that says red bull.

I would stretch it a wee bit, then put some bull either side or something. The text is too tall and the wing too narrow for it to fit perfectly.

Hello Guys! Another request for help to get the following svg file within the limits. Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Jimbo 82 final.svg.zip
    17.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Jimbo 82 final.png
    Jimbo 82 final.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 14
Back