GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Have two more. My best friend’s business and my uncle’s company. Since the circle logo won’t really work on a car, maybe just the beehive/bees doodle, and the horizontal font. Just do what you can. Thanks!
6F3A62A8-C0A8-42BC-96FD-9001280A15C7.jpeg

2F48F5B9-4B7C-49CE-A03E-F650FD3C84F8.png

B53F94A3-643C-4A47-BA69-0EC9770E6828.jpeg

Last edited:
Will do.....

Here goes...

Purple Monkey Garage
Gradient
Unit Nutrition
VP Racing with angry ginger attached
#EndNF
Acura Motorsports
AcuraMotorsportsStore.com
Driver names:
Bechtolsheimer and Eversley both have a touch of curve on them.

On the Acura Motorsports ...delete the Team Penske part

View attachment 803784
Edit: Here are the purple monkey and unit nutrition decals.

Attachments

• purp monk +.zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
@Cytoria @Maninashed thankyou very much for your work guys. Means a lot - I can get this livery done now. I had a play with an editor today that can create SVGs but it struggles with anything complicated or white and bright sections . Cheers.

edit:
Can I trouble you further and ask for three more. Reason being I need the white outline around them as shown in this pic.
D00wlw1X0AET4I8.jpg

1*tFl-8wQUENETYLjX5mYWuA.png

2018-12-06-crowdstrike.jpg

The logos are above.
The Crowdstrike one I need one as shown, and another with Crowdstrike alongside the logo as is in the picture on the car above.

@Cytoria @Maninashed thankyou very much for your work guys. Means a lot - I can get this livery done now. I had a play with an editor today that can create SVGs but it struggles with anything complicated or white and bright sections . Cheers.

edit:
Can I trouble you further and ask for three more. Reason being I need the white outline around them as shown in this pic.
D00wlw1X0AET4I8.jpg

1*tFl-8wQUENETYLjX5mYWuA.png

2018-12-06-crowdstrike.jpg

The logos are above.
The Crowdstrike one I need one as shown, and another with Crowdstrike alongside the logo as is in the picture on the car above.

These were the first I've started for my livery a few days ago : here they are.
The Blancpain is not complete : you have to use my outline under this one from the discovery section.

Looks like we will end up with twins here ;)

Attachments

• Outlined.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 14
These were the first I've started for my livery a few days ago : here they are.
The Blancpain is not complete : you have to use my outline under this one from the discovery section.

Looks like we will end up with twins here ;)
Thankyou kindly!

Which outline do I have to use for the Blancpain logo?

We may well end up with twins... that said more of this livery the merrier in my opinion. It's stunning!

Thankyou kindly!

Which outline do I have to use for the Blancpain logo?

We may well end up with twins... that said more of this livery the merrier in my opinion. It's stunning!
Use my « Blancpain outline », duplicate it on itself then use the « replace » function to replace it with the Blancpain decal I linked above.

You should have something like this :

56C625E4-FBBC-42C2-A41C-4EBE42B0004B.jpeg

Use my « Blancpain outline », duplicate it on itself then use the « replace » function to replace it with the Blancpain decal I linked above.

You should have something like this :

View attachment 804105
I can't see your outline on your profile. But no matter mate I've custom built it.

We've uploaded within an hour of each other! :cheers: Really good job too bud.

@McDotter nice work, I wouldn’t think it was possible in 2 decals only.

I’ve made an adjustment :
The DWC1 and DWC2 are now the same size, so you can duplicate the DWC1 then use the « replace » function and you don’t need to resize the second file.

However, I think @Nick Cannella wanted an inverted decal (i.e. the white parts should be transparent) and this is much harder to separate them in layers.

Attachments

• DWC bis.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 16
Back