GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Hey guys!

It would be a great help if one of you could remove the background of this logo and convert it in 2 different decals (one for the logo and an other for the text)
Many thanks thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20190302_192139.jpg
    IMG_20190302_192139.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 18
Hi, I've got all the text sorted on this, but have been struggling to work out how to do the sun. Is there an automated way of producing the lines around a central axis point? If someone could please have a go or enlighten me, I'd be mightily grateful.

gta-v-epsilon-program.jpg

Hey guys!

It would be a great help if one of you could remove the background of this logo and convert it in 2 different decals (one for the logo and an other for the text)
Many thanks thanks in advance.
Try these. I Ink-blotted the colors but the big grey areas look very dark on a car.

Attachments

• mirage.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 12
Hi, I've got all the text sorted on this, but have been struggling to work out how to do the sun. Is there an automated way of producing the lines around a central axis point? If someone could please have a go or enlighten me, I'd be mightily grateful.

View attachment 803414
Using Inkscape I used theses steps.
1- created a full top to bottom long stoke plus one adjacent short stroke for ray lines. Combined these to one path.
2- create tile clones with 1 row 18 columns. add 10 degree rotation and -100% shift in x per column.
3- added inner radial gradient to match colors and split sun ray lines.
4- added a larger radial gradient and dropped it to the bottom to finish off.
5-fall out of chair when radial gradients appeared to work in GTSPORT.
sun.png

Attachments

• sungrads.zip
    672 bytes · Views: 10
Last edited:
Using Inkscape I used theses steps.
1- created a full top to bottom long stoke plus one adjacent short stroke for ray lines. Combined these to one path.
2- create tile clones with 1 row 18 columns. add 10 degree rotation and -100% shift in x per column.
3- added inner radial gradient to match colors and split sun ray lines.
4- added a larger radial gradient and dropped it to the bottom to finish off.
5-fall out of chair when radial gradients appeared to work in GTSPORT.
View attachment 803477

Dude, a god amongst men. Thanks so much. I'm going to have a go a constructing one myself.

Saying "to remove the background", I was talking about this grey area too, not just the black. It would appear not so dark on a car that way.

Edit: thanks for the text though 👍
OK. here is just the "M" looking part.

Attachments

• miragem.zip
    863 bytes · Views: 15
I had tried similar sites like you did with the same results. Mani told me to use InkScape and everything has been awesome since. It has been a learning curve for me though, as I've never used programs like it to do my own work. But definetly worth the time and effort. I've been able to do more for myself and less begging here, mind you I still crawl back to Mani for really complex work. LOL. I've also been able to help others since others have helped me quite a bit in the beginning.

And your welcome as well. Glad to be able to contribute here! :) Let us know how they work for you too! I usually test them out but didn't get a chance for the 2 I did for you.
👍 👍
All thumbs up @VincentWright :) From me and my mate I've been building cars for. ;)
Interestingly, my mate is from Canada too Vincent, small world, hey. :lol: You may have recognized the Ford dealer and the radio shop? :)

👍 👍
All thumbs up @VincentWright :) From me and my mate I've been building cars for. ;)
Interestingly, my mate is from Canada too Vincent, small world, hey. :lol: You may have recognized the Ford dealer and the radio shop? :)

No probs to the both of you. Hope they work great for you'se. And unfortunately I didn't recognize them. They were probably from his area of Ontario. I'm in the Niagara Region of Ontario. :)

Hey guys, pure laziness is stepping in.... :nervous: :lol:

The following screenshot is of my door number design that I use on every car.
It is made up of several decals (six) that are all readily available and I have them saved in favourites. I'm just trying to save myself some time...

Would it be possible to have this drawn as ONE decal?? :confused:
The Supercheap, Australia and Supercars are all slightly squashed to what they were originally. (I squashed them to make fit and think they look okay :) )
The green background is just a generic colour from the chart but seems to work with it all. :)

Cheers :cheers:
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190304100000.jpg

Hey guys, pure laziness is stepping in.... :nervous: :lol:

The following screenshot is of my door number design that I use on every car.
It is made up of several decals (six) that are all readily available and I have them saved in favourites. I'm just trying to save myself some time...

Would it be possible to have this drawn as ONE decal?? :confused:
The Supercheap, Australia and Supercars are all slightly squashed to what they were originally. (I squashed them to make fit and think they look okay :) )
The green background is just a generic colour from the chart but seems to work with it all. :)

Cheers :cheers:
View attachment 803674
If you built this decal up on the roof of the sambabus and take a nice closeup picture. I would be able to match the colors better.
With this much text most of it needed hand tracing. Had the supercheap and gt symbol already.
Had to use an SVGOMG precision of 1 to get it . Maybe could get it to 2 if spent a heap of time.

Attachments

• supercheapboard.zip
    5 KB · Views: 14
If you built this decal up on the roof of the sambabus and take a nice closeup picture. I would be able to match the colors better.
With this much text most of it needed hand tracing. Had the supercheap and gt symbol already.
Had to use an SVGOMG precision of 1 to get it . Maybe could get it to 2 if spent a heap of time.
OMG is right.....That is sensational @Maninashed :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

It was a dumb, self centred request from the start, but in motor racing where 10th's and 100th's of a second count, this will save me a load of time. :lol:
I can't begin to thank you enough mate. 👍

Hi asking for a friend who's doing the Ryan Eversly NSX....

Bit of a list but massive thanks in advance for any help guys...

Purple Monkey Garage
Gradient
Unit Nutrition
VP Racing with angry ginger attached
#EndNF
Acura Motorsports
AcuraMotorsportsStore.com
Driver names:
Bechtolsheimer and Eversley both have a touch of curve on them.

Hi asking for a friend who's doing the Ryan Eversly NSX....

Bit of a list but massive thanks in advance for any help guys...

Purple Monkey Garage
Gradient
Unit Nutrition
#EndNF
Acura Motorsports
Driver names:
Feel free to prove the images.

Feel free to prove the images.
Will do.....

Here goes...

Purple Monkey Garage
Gradient
Unit Nutrition
#EndNF
Acura Motorsports
Driver names:

On the Acura Motorsports ...delete the Team Penske part

received_685817878483141.jpeg

Attachments

• 931551145.png
    931551145.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 16
  • received_325546768111894.png
    received_325546768111894.png
    141.3 KB · Views: 15
  • received_765379620527793.png
    received_765379620527793.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 15
  • received_317551322298208.png
    received_317551322298208.png
    182.2 KB · Views: 16
  • received_553205361830305.png
    received_553205361830305.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 15
  • received_2258188804239530.png
    received_2258188804239530.png
    165.7 KB · Views: 16
  • received_669573013445475.jpeg
    received_669573013445475.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 16
  • received_2167275360252071.png
    received_2167275360252071.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 15
Will do.....

Here goes...

Purple Monkey Garage
Gradient
Unit Nutrition
#EndNF
Acura Motorsports
Driver names:

On the Acura Motorsports ...delete the Team Penske part

View attachment 803784
The angry ginger picture is different than the one on the car. VP Lubricants vs VP Fuels. You would be unlikely to get that in a single decal anyway, as it has all the extra water/fuel? splash and droplets in it.
This is what I could do for the one that appears on the car.
Grab it Here.

Back