GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Can someone take a look and perhaps create and svg for the photo below? Greatly appreciate it.

45755CA4-2749-406F-AE98-584A89C3AF11.jpeg

Hi all. After taking some time off from GTS and exploring Ride3 a bit, I'm returning to GTS soon. I've changed my logo to the one below which abbreviates Riptide Motorsport. I will greatly appreciate if anyone can help me out to create an SVG file with the RM letters in the image below. It will be great if I would be able to change the colours of the 2 images separately, but not imperative.

Big thanks in advance

Riptide065

Attachments

• RM99.jpg
    RM99.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 15
Hello everyone.
I'd like to request a decal that says my PSN username - whyalwaysmike111

Any kind of font that is easily readable. Thank you

I've provided 6 versions for your use. I've already uploaded them and tested them on a vehicle so you shouldn't have any issues with them. 1 of them called Mistral is one of my favourite fonts so please enjoy. They are all named the font used, but you can change the file name before you upload them to GTS. Any issues with them then please let me know and I'll see what I can do to correct them. Cheers! :)

Attachments

• whyalwaysmike111.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 14
Hi all. After taking some time off from GTS and exploring Ride3 a bit, I'm returning to GTS soon. I've changed my logo to the one below which abbreviates Riptide Motorsport. I will greatly appreciate if anyone can help me out to create an SVG file with the RM letters in the image below. It will be great if I would be able to change the colours of the 2 images separately, but not imperative.

Big thanks in advance

Riptide065

Let me know what you think. Happy Liveries! :)

Attachments

• RM.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 18

Big thanks in advance

Riptide065
Here are the options for color changing. Use the duplicate and replace method for aligning. Can also put the high light gradient back on top of new colors.

Attachments

• rm.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 20
Here is around 90mins worth of hand tracing of the 3rd one. Minus background and the fancy small print. The first one really is a good example of what not to pick as a decal to try and make.
Noted @Maninashed. The one you created looks great, thank you so much! I'll leave you guys alone for a while now, LOL. Very much appreciate it.

Hi, seeing as on some cars the driver name in the livery editor looks really small, could someone make me a decal with my psn Jim38737 with the union jack next to it and the text also needs to be in both black and white, thanks.

Hey guys,

Next one i want is this.
I know there's on with sloghan already in game,but i would like it without the slogan ;) .

Janus.png

Edit:this also already in game but can't use it on dark backgrounds.
Logo goes away when you change color :( .
I wanna have it that you can alter the color but that the logo stays original.

frijnsindustrialgrouplogo.jpg

so i can us it like this:

12WSbRMos01098JCwebphoto-databank.jpg

thanks.

Last edited:
Back