GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
A few more requests please! The Royal Purple one - i need it in white as shown but with a full black outline on everything including the checks.

Robert Graham, again in white with a black outline and also a solid white version please.

Cauley Ferrari. Just the Cauley part with the red line please. However, Cauley needs to be in white. (Maybe do 2 versions, one black with red line, one white with red line?)

Uncle Bobs Self Storage, as shown but with no background please.View attachment 799342 View attachment 799343 View attachment 799344 View attachment 799345

And the Royal-Purple / Cauley...

Attachments

• Royal-Purple.zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Cauley.zip
    10.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Fantastic, thanks very much! Can you share them in the game please as I have no method to open or upload them from my old tablet! Cheers!

Cauley is done too...
And nope i cant, but there are ways to upload by yourself, unzip works on any tablet and if you use desktop view in crome you can also upload them from tab.

Ok, thanks. Well I've just tried all that and it doesn't work. I've tried before many times and had no luck. Don't know what to do now except hope someone else can make them. Sorry you had to waste your time but thank you very much anyway for going to all the effort, its appreciated!

Literally all i get when i try to unzip a file - a black screen with a swirly thing in the middle going around forever.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks. Well I've just tried all that and it doesn't work. I've tried before many times and had no luck. Don't know what to do now except hope someone else can make them. Sorry you had to waste your time but thank you very much anyway for going to all the effort, its appreciated!

Literally all i get when i try to unzip a file - a black screen with a swirly thing in the middle going around forever.

What Programm do you use to unzip ?

What Programm do you use to unzip ?

Standard that comes with it. I've tried others and it crashed my tablet causing a loss of valuable files so I just use the standard programme. It's odd, it works for everything else as I run my own business and often need to unzip files but it just refuses to do any of these and any others on this site. Trust me, I've tried and exhausted every possible avenue a thousand times!

Standard that comes with it. I've tried others and it crashed my tablet causing a loss of valuable files so I just use the standard programme. It's odd, it works for everything else as I run my own business and often need to unzip files but it just refuses to do any of these and any others on this site. Trust me, I've tried and exhausted every possible avenue a thousand times!
Here is a link to an svg I put on google drive. Do not need to unzip it. It is the RUF one I did earlier. Interested if it will work or not.

Here is a link to an svg I put on google drive. Do not need to unzip it. It is the RUF one I did earlier. Interested if it will work or not.

This is all I get. Wish I knew how to solve it.
Screenshot_20190214-073532_Gallery.jpg

Would anyone else be willing to upload all the decals that McDotter has made please?

Hi,

the royal purples worked just fine for me, but the North-Rine Westfalia was too big to upload
i've uploaded them into the game.

I can share them later tonight when i have acces to my game

p78
Hi,

the royal purples worked just fine for me, but the North-Rine Westfalia was too big to upload
i've uploaded them into the game.

I can share them later tonight when i have acces to my game

Thanks very much! Im not sure what North-Rine Westfalia is, my others were Robert Graham and Cauley.

Hello, could anybody upload the Saarland Kennzeichen plakette?

I've looked long and hard on the interweb, but my knowledge of the German language is insufficient to come up with a better pic.

So this is what you have to work with (obviously i only need the one badge).

Tnx!

p78

Hello, could anybody upload the Saarland Kennzeichen plakette?

I've looked long and hard on the interweb, but my knowledge of the German language is insufficient to come up with a better pic.

So this is what you have to work with (obviously i only need the one badge).

Tnx!
Needed two for this. Place and size first decal - duplicate - replace duplicate with text decal.
Simplified a lot, especially lions as there is so much small detail. Left off 3d highlight effects.

Attachments

• badge.zip
    12.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back