GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Another request for help! I would like these three logos converted to svgs. Really appreciate it!

Attachments

• Vecchie Volpi Logo 1 (white background).pdf
    164.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Vecchie Volpi Logo 2 (white background).pdf
    165 KB · Views: 18
  • Vecchie Volpi Logo 3 (black background).pdf
    164.7 KB · Views: 20
Hi looking to get a plaid pattern with no background. Having trouble with it as I only have a mobile phone and vectorizer.io. Got it down to 93kb.

At least I have begun to make my own decals and dont have bother you guys unless I need something more complex.

15201918237.png

Masters of the svg creations, would you mind another request from me? If I could have this made I would greatly appreciate it.
Transparent background.
Sorry to put another request in front of you so quickly and please know, I appreciate all you guys do.

OL WEST WING.PNG

Masters of the svg creations, would you mind another request from me? If I could have this made I would greatly appreciate it.
Transparent background.
Sorry to put another request in front of you so quickly and please know, I appreciate all you guys do.

View attachment 797912
Not much contrast in the lettering colors, so let us know if you would like any other color combinations.

Attachments

• olwest.zip
    8.4 KB · Views: 14
Not much contrast in the lettering colors, so let us know if you would like any other color combinations.
Thank you so much @Maninashed. I may take you up on the color combo.

***EDIT***
After applying to the car, it just doesn't have the look I was going for. Would it be too much trouble to ask for this svg to be in a deep red color and perhaps one in a shade or two lighter red? Sorry!

Last edited:
Thank you so much @Maninashed. I may take you up on the color combo.

***EDIT***
After applying to the car, it just doesn't have the look I was going for. Would it be too much trouble to ask for this svg to be in a deep red color and perhaps one in a shade or two lighter red? Sorry!
I think the main problem is the style relies on the blur for the overall effect. The Blur function just does not seem to work in GTSPORT, which is a pity because it is easy to apply.
Can look like this in the editor. It is hard to mimic with other methods.
blur.png

Anyway here is a few different styles grey and red hopefully something will be suitable. If not, send me a PM with further suggestions.

Attachments

• olwest.zip
    42.8 KB · Views: 14
I think the main problem is the style relies on the blur for the overall effect. The Blur function just does not seem to work in GTSPORT, which is a pity because it is easy to apply.
Can look like this in the editor. It is hard to mimic with other methods.
View attachment 798156
Anyway here is a few different styles grey and red hopefully something will be suitable. If not, send me a PM with further suggestions.
Dear kind sir, Mr @Maninashed . Those will work. I cant thank you and the others enough for your fine, quick and responsive work. very, very much appreciated.

Hi guys I hope someone maybe able to help please. This is well beyond my skill level. I'm after the below minus the white text and black background. There are not alot of image resources for this, and this was the best I could find. Appreciate your time, cheers.

20190208_232751.png

Hi guys I hope someone maybe able to help please. This is well beyond my skill level. I'm after the below minus the white text and black background. There are not alot of image resources for this, and this was the best I could find. Appreciate your time, cheers.

View attachment 798239
Now you're really trying to make things difficult:). After multiple picture manipulations, scanning and some hand tracing, I ended up with a 5 layer decal.
Place decal named layer1 on car and size to suit.
Make 4 duplicates of decal without moving them.
Use triangle button in decal list and select replace decal (for each duplicate) and select the other layers.
You should end up with decal list reading layer 1 to 5 from bottom to top.
Hopefully it will do.

Attachments

• todiefor.zip
    26.5 KB · Views: 14
Got quite a shopping list here! Im doing the NSX GT300 CarGuy livery. The base is made but i've come to a halt as there are practically no decals for it available apart from CarGuy itself!

So, i need the Mizuho Bank (japanese? text) I have the Mizuho already as a seperate decal.
RUF, GoldenPig and all the ADA logos preferably in seperate components (word, symbol).
Massive A (ADA) on the roof
Driver names; N.Yokomizo and T.Kimura.
And from the rear end near the back wheels; KDS, Your Pit, Wise1 and the Japanese text below Wise1 which i cant identify unfortunately.

I hope the provided pictures are of enough help, couldnt find and better ones for the rear decals. Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_20190209-095929.jpg
Screenshot_20190209-095522.jpg
Screenshot_20190209-095603.jpg
Screenshot_20190209-095344.jpg
Screenshot_20190209-095719.jpg
Screenshot_20190209-095317.jpg

Last edited:
Got quite a shopping list here! Im doing the NSX GT300 CarGuy livery. The base is made but i've come to a halt as there are practically no decals for it available apart from CarGuy itself!

So, i need the Mizuho Bank (japanese? text) I have the Mizuho already as a seperate decal.
RUF, GoldenPig and all the ADA logos preferably in seperate components (word, symbol).
Massive A (ADA) on the roof
Driver names; N.Yokomizo and T.Kimura.
And from the rear end near the back wheels; KDS, Your Pit, Wise1 and the Japanese text below Wise1 which i cant identify unfortunately.

I hope the provided pictures are of enough help, couldnt find and better ones for the rear decals. Thanks in advance!

View attachment 798358 View attachment 798359 View attachment 798360 View attachment 798361 View attachment 798362 View attachment 798363
I've made and shared Mizuho Japanese text, but it might be an idea to post in the decal ID thread to find out what the Japaese text ones are.

I can't find the ADA logo in an image search. Haven't looked for the rest yet.

upload_2019-2-9_17-34-41.png

Yeah, it's ok that livery, but i never use other peoples liveries. If i can make it, i will! I've looked at that livery this morning as well as every other CarGuy NSX purely to see if the creators had the decals in their libraries.

Now you're really trying to make things difficult:). After multiple picture manipulations, scanning and some hand tracing, I ended up with a 5 layer decal.
Use triangle button in decal list and select replace decal (for each duplicate) and select the other layers.
Hopefully it will do.
Hopefully it will do.

Thank you so much mate. You are a genius. Wow wow wow looks awesome, thank you again so stoked.

If someone could please do these for me. Simple enough if text only (I wouldn't have troubled you) but I have no idea how to do gradients , or at least in a way which GT Sport can handle. Many thanks in advance. *Just the logo on the Pfister one please and thanks.
Legendary-Motorsport.png

SOUTHERSANANDREASSUPERAUTOS.png

Attachments

• Truffade-Badge.png
    Truffade-Badge.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Dinka.png
    Dinka.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Pfister.png
    Pfister.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 17