GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Can anyone get an SVG of the following flags & drivers' names like at the top of the side windows in this image?

In caps and in this order from left to right: (Hong Kong flag) A. IMPERATORI (United Kingdom flag) O. JARVIS (Italy flag) E. LIBERATI

gtxm_6728.jpg

Also, can anyone get WWW.KCMG.COM.HK into an SVG in the 'Bank Gothic' font by any chance?

Last edited:
Can anyone get an SVG of the following flags & drivers' names like at the top of the side windows in this image?

In caps and in this order from left to right: (Hong Kong flag) A. IMPERATORI (United Kingdom flag) O. JARVIS (Italy flag) E. LIBERATI

Also, can anyone get WWW.KCMG.COM.HK into an SVG in the 'Bank Gothic' font by any chance?

A little hard to pick the flag ratio, font, and spacing of names with that picture so let us know if it needs adjusting. Need a picture more square on or something as a reference. The Bank Gothic is in a bold and a heavy.

Attachments

• names+.zip
    14.3 KB · Views: 13
A little hard to pick the flag ratio, font, and spacing of names with that picture so let us know if it needs adjusting. Need a picture more square on or something as a reference. The Bank Gothic is in a bold and a heavy.

Thank you so much for making these.
Are you able to do the exact same for these?

In caps and in this order from left to right: (Japan flag) K. CHIYO (Japan flag) T. MATSUDA (Australia flag) J. BURDON

Here is the 2nd one.
I don't think I can help with the first one. It has around 60 gradients and does not display correctly in Inkscape.
So i've uploaded it but it doesn't show up in my library or gallery. Have I done something wrong? When i go to decal uploader it says complete and I see it in the list but no where else.

So i've uploaded it but it doesn't show up in my library or gallery. Have I done something wrong? When i go to decal uploader it says complete and I see it in the list but no where else.
Should be fine. It Only shows in library or gallery online once you share it on the PS4 . Should see it in game in your Livery editor , Under User Decals. From there press triangle buttons for options to share or delete. Sometimes a shared decal does not appear shared until you upload another decal.

Should be fine. It Only shows in library or gallery online once you share it on the PS4 . Should see it in game in your Livery editor , Under User Decals. From there press triangle buttons for options to share or delete. Sometimes a shared decal does not appear shared until you upload another decal.
ahhh i understand. Thank you for telling me that! I'll be sure to check on it when i get home.

Thanks so much

ahhh i understand. Thank you for telling me that! I'll be sure to check on it when i get home.

Thanks so much
Anyway I revisited the MSS racing with all the gradients. As the original svg was not completely compatible with Inkscape I ended up tracing a screenshot. I have less shapes and gradients but it ended up like this.
mssracing.png

So I hope that you may make use of it @Frozone44

Attachments

• messy lionsgrads.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 14
Great! I didn't think about the red and white, could you please make it red and black please and it will be perfect? :cheers:
So a red shield with black bird, also did a white shield black bird. Made the stroke lines thicker as they nearly disappear on lighter backgrounds.

Attachments

• jugamore.zip
    10.9 KB · Views: 15
Hi guys, any chance one of you could produce "STRIKE IT LUCKY" in black or white using the same font as the Lucky Strike roundel please? Will need to be made publicly downloadable in the game, thanks!
ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.png

Hi guys, any chance one of you could produce "STRIKE IT LUCKY" in black or white using the same font as the Lucky Strike roundel please? Will need to be made publicly downloadable in the game, thanks!
View attachment 797239
Will this do?

upload_2019-2-4_13-9-47.png

No idea what font it is, so I just SVG'd your image as there was a STRIKE, a LUCKY, and an I and a T and put it together.

I'll upload soon.

EDIT: Fixed kerning.

Is anyone able to help with making an svg out of this photo? Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• A-2587760-1385579539-2959.jpeg.jpg
    A-2587760-1385579539-2959.jpeg.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 22
Back