GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Hi, seeing as on some cars the driver name in the livery editor looks really small, could someone make me a decal with my psn Jim38737 with the union jack next to it and the text also needs to be in both black and white, thanks.
I used the in-game driver name on the VW SAMBUS as a template for flag size ,font and text spacing. So it should be pretty close to normal.

Attachments

• Jim.zip
    5 KB · Views: 20
Hey guys,

Next one i want is this.
I know there's on with sloghan already in game,but i would like it without the slogan ;) .

Edit:this also already in game but can't use it on dark backgrounds.
Logo goes away when you change color :( .
I wanna have it that you can alter the color but that the logo stays original.

so i can us it like this:

thanks.

Here you go.

Attachments

• various.zip
    16.8 KB · Views: 18
Brilliantly done !!!!!! Just uploaded it at work, so will test it tonight at home. Thanks again, very much appreciated.

@Maninashed Thanks for the tip, will try that tonight.

@VincentWright Big thanks again, works brilliantly. ........ and thanks for the extra effort, much appreciated.

@Maninashed Thanks for the tip, did not know about the replace method to do re-sizing. Saves lots of time, tx

Looking for the central scroll, don't need the horse or anything else with it.

kaliber-lager-440ml.jpg

I've provided 6 versions for your use. I've already uploaded them and tested them on a vehicle so you shouldn't have any issues with them. 1 of them called Mistral is one of my favourite fonts so please enjoy. They are all named the font used, but you can change the file name before you upload them to GTS. Any issues with them then please let me know and I'll see what I can do to correct them. Cheers! :)

Can anybody upload these for me please? I'm struggling to get them on

Can anybody upload these for me please? I'm struggling to get them on

I'd like to suggest using the Firefox browser. I had tons of issues trying to upload to my profile until the suggestion was given to me. Try that out and let me know. If you still have problems then I'll gladly share them for you. :)

Another request please guys :)

This is "text" only, as per the website header, all upper case lettering. "MODEL CAR PODCAST"
Plus the actual web address below in smaller text please. :)

https://www.modelcar.show/

In addition, may I please have the following in "text" please. :)

Crew Chief
Norbert

Thanks again guys
Stump-Greg
:cheers:

The list grows....apologies guys. :sly: :bowdown:

Just got a request to add these to a livery.

A Ford dealer.

logo_val_estrie.png

And a radio shop. Sorry for the average photo, just the logo if you can work it, without the extra lighting. :)
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you @VincentWright , my apologies for making that appear like a request mate, it was more of a gesture to @Maninashed . :cheers:
But fear not, I CAN put them to good use mate, thank you. :) 👍 👍

Nothing negative taken by it. I just wanted to help out but if I had issues I would have let the master take it. :) Mani is a decal god! I've made plenty of requests from him as I learned how to make my own for my liveries. I still pester him from time to time with really complicated designs or program insights. We all :bowdown: to him! :cheers:

This is "text" only, as per the website header, all upper case lettering. "MODEL CAR PODCAST"

Crew Chief
Norbert

Thanks again guys
Stump-Greg

A Ford dealer.

View attachment 802902

And a radio shop. Sorry for the average photo, just the logo if you can work it, without the extra lighting. :)
View attachment 802904
Left the web address separate. Valestrie ford pic was too small but found a big png of that. Still looking for better roy radio pic.
EDIT: found slightly better Roy and added.
val.png

Attachments

• gt.zip
    16.6 KB · Views: 16
  • roy.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Crew Chief
Norbert

Thanks again guys
Stump-Greg

A Ford dealer.

View attachment 802902

View attachment 802904

Here you go. Let us know what you think. Happy Liveries!! :)

Attachments

• RoyTV.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 12
Hi, could anybody tell what i did wrong?
i tried to upload this, following the steps described in the post about inkscape.
but ended up with a 20kb.svg file, what did i do wrong, or can i downsize it?

Also how can i upload the .svg file so you guys can check it?

p78
Hi, could anybody tell what i did wrong?
i tried to upload this, following the steps described in the post about inkscape.
but ended up with a 20kb.svg file, what did i do wrong, or can i downsize it?

Also how can i upload the .svg file so you guys can check it?

Put it in a zip file first to upload here. Alternately load into google drive and post a link. Have you tried SVGOMG for reducing file size?

Hi @Maninashed

I hadn't, but can only shrink it to 19Kb with that tool.

here is the .svg file that i made.

Tnx for looking into it.

Last edited:
p78
Hi @Maninashed

I hadn't, but can only shrink it to 19Kb with that tool.

here is the .svg file that i made.

Tnx for looking into it.

If you had done a [path] [trace bitmap] you have deleted it. The only thing in your svg is the original image.
Here is a working version.

Attachments

• platedoneinkopt.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 13
Hey guys, seems I've been here way too much lately....another sad request please. :)

Couple of model company logo's and a transport mob.

AMT_logo_(1966).jpg Moe Logo.jpg logo-SGT.jpg

The Amt is black and white in this pic only, (best I could find) and is actually red with white letters. 👍

The Moebius is pretty accurate I think.

And the trucking SGT needs to be text only (including stripe through it) NOT the stripes on the left, they're not needed. :)

Cheers guys :cheers:

Hey guys, seems I've been here way too much lately....another sad request please. :)

View attachment 803055 View attachment 803056 View attachment 803057

The Amt is black and white in this pic only, (best I could find) and is actually red with white letters. 👍

And the trucking SGT needs to be text only (including stripe through it) NOT the stripes on the left, they're not needed. :)

The GTSPORT site is being a bit of a mongrel to log in and upload lately.
Found a red amt online for the color ,looks a bit washed out. Can change if needed.
various.png

Attachments

• various.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 17

View attachment 803055 View attachment 803056 View attachment 803057

An alternate with black outline. I didn't know Mani was working on it too! LOL. :lol: I did the SGT just for the fun of it with the colours. Always looking for excuses to work harder with the program!

Attachments

• AMT.zip
    5 KB · Views: 16
  • SGT.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
:bowdown: @Maninashed and @VincentWright you guys are amazing.
I tried one of the online conversion places (attempting to do something myself, and save you guys some work) but it was useless.
The file I tried (SGT) still come out way way too large and GT would've rejected it. :lol:
Thank you both my friends. :) 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

:bowdown: @Maninashed and @VincentWright you guys are amazing.
I tried one of the online conversion places (attempting to do something myself, and save you guys some work) but it was useless.
The file I tried (SGT) still come out way way too large and GT would've rejected it. :lol:
Thank you both my friends. :) 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

I had tried similar sites like you did with the same results. Mani told me to use InkScape and everything has been awesome since. It has been a learning curve for me though, as I've never used programs like it to do my own work. But definetly worth the time and effort. I've been able to do more for myself and less begging here, mind you I still crawl back to Mani for really complex work. LOL. I've also been able to help others since others have helped me quite a bit in the beginning.

And your welcome as well. Glad to be able to contribute here! :) Let us know how they work for you too! I usually test them out but didn't get a chance for the 2 I did for you.

Hey guys, can you help me with converting this logo to svg format? Many thanks!

Attachments

• GT Online.png
    GT Online.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 16
  • GT Online.pdf
    375 KB · Views: 13

Latest Posts

Back