GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
In Game already . Two parts for the side Here and Here.
Circular Bonnet Here.

Okay yes i know. but the two sides for the side did not match together. the size is not the same like the first part and the outline must be blue not black. i test it but i am not quit happy with it. It would be great to have one in one piece.

Hey, it’s been a while! I was hoping I could get these Ferrari Driver’s Academy logos done before the SF19 drops.

FACEEFD2-31D1-4D52-BEA4-AECE96C9A628.jpeg

576F93B6-7E8D-4962-BA88-62C374D13D2B.jpeg

Okay I need this for my car. I dont know the name and have a good picture. I think its the endless leopard. I need the and the other is like a circle on the bonnet. Thanks for helping me.

Okay yes i know. but the two sides for the side did not match together. the size is not the same like the first part and the outline must be blue not black. i test it but i am not quit happy with it. It would be great to have one in one piece.

@BLiTZ ?

Hi guys, could someone please help to make these decals?
And please make KUMHO TIRE MOTORSPORT in two version: black letter & white letter, but both with red "^" logo

Thanks in advance for all your kindly help

Attachments

• 6C0C4809-1734-4A0A-A667-B33117AE535C.jpeg
    6C0C4809-1734-4A0A-A667-B33117AE535C.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 05E6538B-D656-4D70-A5EC-DE30A6682B16.jpeg
    05E6538B-D656-4D70-A5EC-DE30A6682B16.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 14
  • FA267EE5-E411-48DF-8F60-48AADE505456.png
    FA267EE5-E411-48DF-8F60-48AADE505456.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 234ECA19-9B3C-41DB-914D-C2315CCD7E18.jpeg
    234ECA19-9B3C-41DB-914D-C2315CCD7E18.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 13
A single decal is not possible under 15kb.

The one I use is in about 4-5 layers so it really depends how confident you are with the editor.

I'm also reluctant to share it as there's literally days of work tied up in it and knowing that the decals can be retrieved by other parties worries me about my hard work getting used elsewhere.

Re upped my original bonnet with blue outline and did what I could for a single decal on the side.
bluepanther.png

Both in my gallery HERE.

And please make KUMHO TIRE MOTORSPORT in two version: black letter & white letter, but both with red "^" logo

Here we go, Kevin Wesley missing... to bad source

Attachments

• BondurantRS.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Kumho.zip
    10.3 KB · Views: 10
  • LehmanWesley.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 16

Here is the Kevin.
That font is Paladins Semi-Italic. A free one.

Attachments

• kevin.zip
    991 bytes · Views: 10
Hello fellow livery creators! I have a request for a decal I can’t make because my Adobe Illustrator free trial expired :boggled: . I am currently doing a livery which I can not complete because of the numbers of decals used so I want to kindly ask if anyone could make the arrows from the picture attached into one decal, without the logo of course, so I could complete the livery :cheers: Thanks very much.
Inkscape is free If you want to keep making decals. I can do this but it would be easier with a full-screen capture from the ps4 rather than a photo of a tv screen. Zooming in it is hard to tell if the arrows have gradients or partially transparent or solid colors.

1E72E2A6-D314-48D0-9BF5-AF32B4CBBD89.jpeg
Here is your CenturyLink. First version just says CenturyLink with the logo to the left. Second version looks like your image with business underneith it. The third file BUSINESS is there if you wanted to use version one in any way. Just apply it as you see fit. Hope it works for you. The files have been tested out on a white paint. Enjoy! :)

@Maninashed & @McDotter thank you very much, you are truly amazing :)

And here I have got some new requests, as I know I couldn't get those done better then YOU ;)

The two *.jpegs without background please :)

Attachments

• americanethanol.png
    americanethanol.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 11
  • bioéthanol-quadri-long-09-2012-1024x204.png
    bioéthanol-quadri-long-09-2012-1024x204.png
    13 KB · Views: 15
  • greenfuture.png
    greenfuture.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 13
  • bioethan.jpg
    bioethan.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 10
  • bioethan2.jpg
    bioethan2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 12
  • GoGreen-Logo.png
    GoGreen-Logo.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 16
  • DHL_GoGreen_rgb_256px.png
    DHL_GoGreen_rgb_256px.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 14
  • DHL_GoGreen_rgb_256px_2.png
    DHL_GoGreen_rgb_256px_2.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
@Maninashed & @McDotter thank you very much, you are truly amazing :)

And here I have got some new requests, as I know I couldn't get those done better then YOU ;)

The two *.jpegs without background please :)
Here is a start. American Ethanol and the car graphic with earth wheels.
Edit And the leaf with gradients.
green.png

Attachments

• green.zip
    9.9 KB · Views: 11
  • greenleafgrads.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
More requests, please. The first one is tricky. I'm still trying working through this 2019 revised livery. Anyone able to create the Green Brave logo(ape logo) from these pics or does it have to be on a 2D background? It sits on the back of the car in the photo below.
sim.jpg
GBlogo1.jpg
GBX6.jpg

index_bn010.jpg

index_bn001.jpg

Don't know if anyone is able to separate the logo from the below "Maruwa Industry Co." logo(if possible). I just need that logo and a separate decal, directly beneath, for the name.
maruwalogo.jpg

index_bn007.jpg

The last, is just the "Toy-Factory Van-Conversion Builder" without the polar bear. Thank you.
fb_toy.jpg
GBX7.jpg

More requests, please. The first one is tricky. I'm still trying working through this 2019 revised livery. Anyone able to create the Green Brave logo(ape logo) from these pics or does it have to be on a 2D background? It sits on the back of the car in the photo below.
View attachment 808548 View attachment 808549 View attachment 808550

index_bn010.jpg

index_bn001.jpg

Don't know if anyone is able to separate the logo from the below "Maruwa Industry Co." logo(if possible). I just need that logo and a separate decal, directly beneath, for the name.
maruwalogo.jpg

index_bn007.jpg

The last, is just the "Toy-Factory Van-Conversion Builder" without the polar bear. Thank you.
View attachment 808554 View attachment 808555
Here is the green brave ape.

Attachments

• greenbraveape.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 11
hi, can someone help with this logo? cant seem to reduce it to below 15k. thanks in advance

Attachments

• Polis_DiRaja_Malaysia__PDRM_.svg.zip
    55.2 KB · Views: 15
:eek::bowdown: I don't even know how you did it. Whether it was simple or difficult, just superb. Thank you.
Pretty easy for that one as the picture with the signatures had nice clean edges for a manual trace. The Assist one will be hard without a higher resolution image. I often use the google image finder to upload the image people provide to find the highest quality I can. It makes it easier for both manual trace and automated scans, with better results. 600x600 is about the minimum for high quality. Also trying to find any fonts used with an online font identifier can make life easier.
Here is the Toy-Factory one, A mix of an auto scan and a close font.

Attachments

• toy-factory.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 13
hi, can someone help with this logo? cant seem to reduce it to below 15k. thanks in advance
Welcome @hafizahalim . That svg has something like 15,500+ nodes. For a nice clean decal it is best to keep them around 700 nodes max. Anything over this starts losing shape when simplified. Once you pass 1,400 nodes it becomes virtually impossible, even less with lots of curves.
It might be possible by manually tracing the entire thing. Along with clones to mirror the wreath. This would probably take 3-4 hours or more.
Not very often do the volunteers here spend that amount of time on a single decal.

Pretty easy for that one as the picture with the signatures had nice clean edges for a manual trace. The Assist one will be hard without a higher resolution image. I often use the google image finder to upload the image people provide to find the highest quality I can. It makes it easier for both manual trace and automated scans, with better results. 600x600 is about the minimum for high quality. Also trying to find any fonts used with an online font identifier can make life easier.
Here is the Toy-Factory one, A mix of an auto scan and a close font.
Thank you. No problem about the Assist One. The one in Discovery isn't complete, but I'll use that.

Edit: All good.👍
D2VODc3UgAAOLc4.jpg:large

Last edited:
Welcome @hafizahalim . That svg has something like 15,500+ nodes. For a nice clean decal it is best to keep them around 700 nodes max. Anything over this starts losing shape when simplified. Once you pass 1,400 nodes it becomes virtually impossible, even less with lots of curves.
It might be possible by manually tracing the entire thing. Along with clones to mirror the wreath. This would probably take 3-4 hours or more.
Not very often do the volunteers here spend that amount of time on a single decal.

thanks for the reply. im not sure how to properly trace it as theres so much detail to the logo. ive attached a png version of it, if u wanna take a look. been trying to process this and minify it lots of time but to no success. thanks for your time :)

Attachments

• Lambang_Polis_Diraja_Malaysia.png
    Lambang_Polis_Diraja_Malaysia.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 15
Back