GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
I seen the file was only 8.5kb out of 15kb so I wanted to try and see if any of you guys could get it closer for better quality for pictures etc.

I downloaded inkscape myself but can't seem to work it right so any tips would be great.

Edit: Wont upload it says @McDotter version exceeds 15kb?
Part of the problem with decals in GTSPORT is even though they are svg and should be clean at all scales , the livery editor still transforms to some sort of raster image on the car. This leads to the blur, which it should not do, all lines should be clean. It is most noticeable with small text in a large decals , like your number board. I had made one with accurate circles in the gtplanet logo but they look blurry on the car unless you make it much larger than needs to be on the car. As @McDotter had already posted his I tested them side by side in the livery editor, there is virtually no discernible difference when side by side. I'll put it here anyway.
Even if you made the board with individual high quality decals, ie a single file for gtplanet it will appear blurry when shrunk down to size. Unless some of the tech savvy members know of ways to minimize this.
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190604000637.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190604000955.jpg

Note : I had used a similar but not exact font for the DRL GT CHAMPIONSHIP.

Also a file size is not a great indicator of quality as it is more the number of nodes along the edges like this
nodes.png

The best pointers for Inkscape is use fonts whenever possible and find the largest resolution clean edged pictures for scans. Other than that it would be hand tracing for best results.

Attachments

• board.svg
    13.9 KB · Views: 13
  • boardsmallin512box.svg
    14.8 KB · Views: 16
Can someone help me converting these two images? The badge has a transparent background around it. The other one needs nothing, as it is to be used as a licence plate.

AutoSuper Logo.png

AutoSuper Placa.png

Thanks in advance!

Can someone help me converting these two images? The badge has a transparent background around it. The other one needs nothing, as it is to be used as a licence plate.

View attachment 825417
View attachment 825418

Thanks in advance!
Have made a start on it but need to go out for a few hours . Will finish and edit in here when done.
Edit: Here you go @fporto_br , when you said the 2nd one needs nothing, I took that as - nothing added or taken away.

Attachments

• auto super.svg
    13.5 KB · Views: 17
  • auto superplate.svg
    14.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I'm after a few decals making but unlike my previous requests where i find exact images of the logo, i can't find any on this occasion. I have a few good shots of the car in question but some are at angles. Will it be possible to make some from these shots?

I require the full B-Max engineering (complete with the 2 curves and the full white outline - very important!)
Then i need the Team Tairoku as seen on the sides and the wing. The one for the rear wing needs to be solid white. The sides however needs to be just an outline with the middle left clear for the chrome blue of the body work to show through. About that outline. Looking closer at it it's actually chrome silver. Now i know the complexeties of making chrome on decals so i will take whatever you guys can do; silver, metallic silver or whatever works best.
Finally is the Team Tairoku on the rear which needs to be a stencil like the other one. On this one i can't make out if it's got a chrome outline or none at all, in which case just do it in white.
Please make them all with the option to flip and re-colour if needed. Cheers!

Screenshot_20190603-171355.jpg
Screenshot_20190603-171545.jpg
Screenshot_20190603-220600.jpg
Screenshot_20190603-220525.jpg
Screenshot_20190603-165057.jpg
Screenshot_20190603-220453.jpg
Screenshot_20190603-171456.jpg

I'm after a few decals making but unlike my previous requests where i find exact images of the logo, i can't find any on this occasion. I have a few good shots of the car in question but some are at angles. Will it be possible to make some from these shots?

I require the full B-Max engineering (complete with the 2 curves and the full white outline - very important!)
Then i need the Team Tairoku as seen on the sides and the wing. The one for the rear wing needs to be solid white. The sides however needs to be just an outline with the middle left clear for the chrome blue of the body work to show through. About that outline. Looking closer at it it's actually chrome silver. Now i know the complexeties of making chrome on decals so i will take whatever you guys can do; silver, metallic silver or whatever works best.
Finally is the Team Tairoku on the rear which needs to be a stencil like the other one. On this one i can't make out if it's got a chrome outline or none at all, in which case just do it in white.

View attachment 825552 View attachment 825553 View attachment 825554 View attachment 825555 View attachment 825556 View attachment 825557 View attachment 825559
Here is the B-Max.
Be out most of the day, found these may help for the team tairoku.
58769511_1174038656107919_2114456004006873495_n.jpg
D4Z3ASMVUAAkWRa.jpg

Attachments

• B-Max.svg
    14.4 KB · Views: 17

Here are some Team Tairoku Variations ... all with the option to re-color like you need them

Attachments

• TeamTairoku1.svg
    7.4 KB · Views: 20
  • TeamTairoku4.svg
    14.4 KB · Views: 19
  • TeamTairoku3.svg
    9.1 KB · Views: 19
  • TeamTairoku2.svg
    6.8 KB · Views: 19
Hello, a couple of requests for decals. Firstly the twitter name that I've added, 2nd a driver name James with a union jack next to it, and lastly if it is possible to have a custom logo and text for my racing team Britannia Racing Simtek, the colour scheme should be blue white and red, also the words should be 1 decal with them together and separate decals for the 3 words and the logo should be a separate decal as well, I hope that makes sense, if it's not possible for the custom logo for my team then no worries. Many thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190605-150856_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190605-150856_Twitter.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 19
@McDotter is it possible to do this one in white , or so i can change it in any color!? Thanks so far.. im still searching for a livery i didnt Find yet...

Attachments

• BE626C8E-1EF8-4FE0-B426-75A3229335C5.png
    BE626C8E-1EF8-4FE0-B426-75A3229335C5.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 18
Hello, a couple of requests for decals. Firstly the twitter name that I've added, 2nd a driver name James with a union jack next to it, and lastly if it is possible to have a custom logo and text for my racing team Britannia Racing Simtek, the colour scheme should be blue white and red, also the words should be 1 decal with them together and separate decals for the 3 words and the logo should be a separate decal as well, I hope that makes sense, if it's not possible for the custom logo for my team then no worries. Many thanks.
Here is the twitter and flag with James.
As for the team logo and name -
Using the same font as your previous Britannia Racing Team. Combined with a themed icon, I could do something like this,
BRS.png

Or did you have something else in mind?

Attachments

• @Brit.svg
    9 KB · Views: 13
  • Jamesbl.svg
    4.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Jameswh.svg
    4.5 KB · Views: 14
You fellas blow me away with your graphics talent. I can do enough to get by, but no where near to your levels. On that note, anyone willing to take a stab at the dragon image on the side of the car below, and the Crest on bonnet? Any help is always appreciated.
Screenshot_20190605-192703_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190605-193334_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190605-194415_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the twitter and flag with James.
As for the team logo and name -
Using the same font as your previous Britannia Racing Team. Combined with a themed icon, I could do something like this,
View attachment 825896
Or did you have something else in mind?

That looks 100x better than what I could possibly come up with, all it needs is for the words to be able to be separate as well as together with the logo, I really like the colour gradient with the words as well and if it's possible to recolour them then that's an added bonus, thank you 👍:cheers:

You fellas blow me away with your graphics talent. I can do enough to get by, but no where near to your levels. On that note, anyone willing to take a stab at the dragon image on the side of the car below, and the Crest on bonnet? Any help is always appreciated.
View attachment 825915 View attachment 825913 View attachment 825914

This Dragon is already ingame : https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/3716937/5116120034022818824
As far as i remember @Maninashed did it for someone :)

That looks 100x better than what I could possibly come up with, all it needs is for the words to be able to be separate as well as together with the logo, I really like the colour gradient with the words as well and if it's possible to recolour them then that's an added bonus, thank you 👍:cheers:
These should get you by. Use the duplicate and replace method to keep text size the same. Also can change main color of the Lady with separate decal.

Attachments

• BRS B.svg
    4.2 KB · Views: 14
  • BRS fullg.svg
    14 KB · Views: 13
  • BRS logo.svg
    9.1 KB · Views: 12
  • BRS logocolchange.svg
    5.6 KB · Views: 17
  • BRS R.svg
    3.5 KB · Views: 12
  • BRS S.svg
    3.6 KB · Views: 13
Awesome, thanks for the link.:cheers:

Here is a shield for beneath the dragon on the bonnet. The side dragon has a different style, it is in two parts, as it wraps around the rear .(might take some fiddling with projections etc to make it look o.k.)
Not sure who made that one linked from @McDotter I thought it was @MatskiMonk If it was me I can't find it in my folders.

Attachments

• Porsche.svg
    4 KB · Views: 16
  • Shield.svg
    773 bytes · Views: 15
  • Side dragon.svg
    9.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Side dragon2.svg
    1.5 KB · Views: 18
Back