GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Anyone want to give this a go? Needs one tweak though: The "Suspension Parts" needs to be white. Possible?

superpro-suspension-logo.png

Hi I am sorry to bother you all again, but I have been doing the Viper 24hr Daytona Ti Automotive and I am stuck on one logo. Tried everything to find it on GTSPORT but no joy. Could some kind person be able to make it for me, pretty please. It is the (High performance fuel systems fluid thinking) one. Thank you if you can.

Attachments

• C6AF974A-46C2-4D94-842F-0CA15E2C5AF6.jpeg
    C6AF974A-46C2-4D94-842F-0CA15E2C5AF6.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 23
Hi I am sorry to bother you all again, but I have been doing the Viper 24hr Daytona Ti Automotive and I am stuck on one logo. Tried everything to find it on GTSPORT but no joy. Could some kind person be able to make it for me, pretty please. It is the (High performance fuel systems fluid thinking) one. Thank you if you can.
Were done on this forum already. To hard to find post in 191 pages , so here they are again.

Attachments

• HighPerfA.svg
    4.7 KB · Views: 15
  • HighPerfB.svg
    12.8 KB · Views: 14
Were done on this forum already. To hard to find post in 191 pages , so here they are again.
Thank you so much. I can now finish my car. First one I’ve done as a replica. I’ll share these both on GTSPORT with the right tags so others can find them. Once again thank you for your time and effort.

Hey guys hope you're all well.

Can someone sort this logo out for me? I know the quality around the image isn't great.

HivemindRacing.jpg

Thanks

Here we go ...
Legend thanks man

Edit:
@McDotter have you or anyone else come across this issue before? Uploaded fine on the website but when it comes to loading it up on GTS you get this blank "?" that can't be selected?

20190613_092203.jpg
20190613_092233.jpg

Have deleted and uploaded multiple times with the same result. :boggled:

Edit 2: literally just scrolled to the top to see @Maninashed mention something to do with Chrome. Recent issue then!

Last edited:
I need some help with these two files, I would be grateful to whoever can create the .svg!

Many thanks as usual!

Attachments

• png 2.png
    png 2.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 15
  • hi resolution transparent.png
    hi resolution transparent.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
I need some help with these two files, I would be grateful to whoever can create the .svg!

Many thanks as usual!
First one only for now.
Edit: PSN down for me so the DARK KNIGHT decal not tested in game . So let me know @CayenneGTS if it is not showing properly.

Attachments

• estivo.svg
    4.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Darknightgrads.svg
    8.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Would it be possible if someone could look at this SVG file for me. When I try to upload it to GTSPORT it says invalid SVG file. What have I done wrong?

Attachments

• spectra.svg
    13.3 KB · Views: 18
Would it be possible if someone could look at this SVG file for me. When I try to upload it to GTSPORT it says invalid SVG file. What have I done wrong?
Whatever converter you used is not converting to paths, it is just embedding your original picture within a .svg file.
Start HERE for more detailed help.
Grab a working one in file below.

Attachments

• SRC.svg
    11.8 KB · Views: 19
Whatever converter you used is not converting to paths, it is just embedding your original picture within a .svg file.
Start HERE for more detailed help.
Grab a working one in file below.
Thank you so much. I will have a look and see if they show me how to do it on iPhone. I was using Vectornator. When it opens on iOS it just shows as ‘blob’

Yeah I know... Had to make sure I had the right link for the picture. Wish you could delete posts though.
I would also hazard a guess that the answer to your "can I get this as an SVG?" question is "no", considering @Maninashed said the last one you asked for took him a few hours, and then you complained that it had no legs...

Could do with the following logo made please!! :gtpflag::gtpflag:
Special request, could do with a b/w version too and larger separate versions of the lightning bolts (and if possible inverted versions so there is empty space where the bolts would go, if that makes sense!)

Thanks in advance :D:D:D:D:D
Here are a few versions. May still be wrong. Let us know if needs to be different. Added a zip of Times New Roman In caps and numbers (not tested)

Attachments

• SFPARIS.svg
    5.1 KB · Views: 16
  • SFPARISbw.svg
    5 KB · Views: 12
  • SFPARIsbolts.svg
    795 bytes · Views: 16
  • SFPARISbwnolett.svg
    7.8 KB · Views: 13
  • SFPARISbwnolight.svg
    7.8 KB · Views: 13
  • SFPARISbwnothing.svg
    8.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Times New Roman.zip
    65.8 KB · Views: 13
Here are a few versions. May still be wrong. Let us know if needs to be different. Added a zip of Times New Roman In caps and numbers (not tested)
You are a diamond my friend, I’ll have a gander tomorrow and let you know if it’s not up to your usual standards of being perfect! Haha thanks again mate :D:bowdown:

Any of you fine graphic artists want to take a shot at creating Death Wish Coffee lady liberty svg please?

View attachment 828078
So a death wish coffee one for a change ;). I found a drink coaster of that, which was much easier to trace. 2nd one is untested mask for some color options with an in game circle underneath.
Have you tried contacting them for decent pics? Or even send them some of your livery pics and hope that they send you some merchandise.

Attachments

• death wish again.svg
    13.9 KB · Views: 15
  • death wish again2.svg
    13.6 KB · Views: 18

Latest Posts

Back