GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
I’ve made this one tonight for my Risi livery, but I haven’t tried it in game yet.

The Ferrari badge itself took too many kB so it must be added separately to the text.

Let me know if it works!

Looks spot on to me, thanks! I've not tried it on the livery yet as I've only done the base colour, wheels etc as i don't want to start making the full design without having all decals! But I will position it on it and let you know - I'm sure it will look perfect.

@Cytoria , Just had a look at the decal placed on the car. There's a random black line running diagonally through it. Is there a possibility of removing that please?

Looks spot on to me, thanks! I've not tried it on the livery yet as I've only done the base colour, wheels etc as i don't want to start making the full design without having all decals! But I will position it on it and let you know - I'm sure it will look perfect.
Here are the Adler ones.
Edit Added more.

Attachments

• Adler1.svg
    1.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Adler2.svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Adler3.svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Ilya2.svg
    789 bytes · Views: 16
  • Ilyas1.svg
    13.1 KB · Views: 17
  • ollr.svg
    1.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Driver names.

Attachments

• Bird.svg
    3.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Calado.svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Molina.svg
    2 KB · Views: 12
  • Pierguidi.svg
    3.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Rigon.svg
    3.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Serra.svg
    3.5 KB · Views: 12
Would someone help me with these, please? Thank you.

CIVIL.png

logo_andweighing.png

lexus-newcastle.png

Sirens-1.png

AWIHL

Australian_Women%27s_Ice_Hockey_League_logo.png

AWIHL_Round.svg

5a60ae4feace967f8e026a06.png

Whichever "AIHL" logo below, is easiest to do

Australian_Ice_Hockey_League_Logo.png

AGF-l7--2CHNvAGUQ7Pdf6qWGCkUvMyP845S4w_HSg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Just the "Newcastle Toyota" is all I need
11079601_1557705524482933_1593866743988966519_n.jpg

Is anyone able to upload the Crown Oil logos and stuff as used on the Rally Car of Gus Greensmith please? Id be very grateful!

Im hoping to use it as a title sponsor for an upcoming series in a league racing division on GT Sport
Here you go.

Attachments

• crown oilsfull.svg
    9.6 KB · Views: 21
  • crown oilslogo.svg
    2.6 KB · Views: 19
  • crown oilstxt.svg
    7.8 KB · Views: 17
Hey guys, I'm chasing a front winglet (canard?) spoiler which a lot of race cars utilize....except the 991 Porsche GT3 of course. lol :lol:
But, some of the newer race versions do have them. :confused:
If someone knows of one which is already available, that would be great, otherwise, could someone draw one up?? :nervous:
brumos-porsche-livery-reborn - Copy.jpg
Apologies for this crappy pic, I cropped it from the original.
Just a single one which could be reversed, stretched, coloured and multiplied if necessary, please. :)

I have done multiple searches onsite in discover to no avail. :indiff:
Searched 911, 991, Porsche, winglet, spoiler, canards, wing.....Nothing showed up, but I do recall seeing one quite some time back.
Maybe the uploader deleted it?

Cheers guys :)

Hey guys, I'm chasing a front winglet (canard?) spoiler which a lot of race cars utilize....except the 991 Porsche GT3 of course. lol :lol:
But, some of the newer race versions do have them. :confused:
If someone knows of one which is already available, that would be great, otherwise, could someone draw one up?? :nervous:
View attachment 829900
Apologies for this crappy pic, I cropped it from the original.
Just a single one which could be reversed, stretched, coloured and multiplied if necessary, please. :)

I have done multiple searches onsite in discover to no avail. :indiff:
Searched 911, 991, Porsche, winglet, spoiler, canards, wing.....Nothing showed up, but I do recall seeing one quite some time back.
Maybe the uploader deleted it?

Cheers guys :)
HERE for a wing-let maybe do?

Can I get some driver names done for a Le Mans style car. Below are the names I need and the flag that would accompany it.

(US Flag) C. Rhodes
(Canadian Flag) K. Omega
(US Flag) M. Jackson
(US Flag) N. Jackson

Thanks in advance to whomever wants to take this on.

Can any of you work your magic and make an svgs out of this? thanks!
The font is Aero if it helps.

Attachments

• MAIALE DA TARTUFO_2.png
    MAIALE DA TARTUFO_2.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 15

Latest Posts

Back