GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
After a couple of decals if anyone can help please. Cant find any google images (especially as one is Japanese, so i dont know what it says!) but i have some fairly clear screenshots. Doesn't have to be perfect as they are only small on the actual car. Cheers!

NORD RING
View attachment 830977
The Japanese text under Yorozu.
View attachment 830978

(株)佐賀鉄工所
Saga Tekkosho

but... I couldn't identify the font. I used similar font.

Attachments

• SagaTekkohsho.svg
    397 bytes · Views: 22
(株)佐賀鉄工所
Saga Tekkosho

but... I couldn't identify the font. I used similar font.

Unfortunately this file wont open. I've attempted to upload it several times and it just comes out blank. I've tried using several browsers including Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome.

Unfortunately this file wont open. I've attempted to upload it several times and it just comes out blank. I've tried using several browsers including Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome.
Edit : this shall work

Attachments

• Test.svg
    4.2 KB · Views: 18
Circuit City.png
I just can't get the gradients in this right. Could I get some help with it please?

After a couple of decals if anyone can help please. Cant find any google images (especially as one is Japanese, so i dont know what it says!) but i have some fairly clear screenshots. Doesn't have to be perfect as they are only small on the actual car. Cheers!

NORD RING
View attachment 830977
The Japanese text under Yorozu.
View attachment 830978
Is a NordRing HERE
They looked a little rough so did one for you.

Attachments

• nordring.svg
    4.4 KB · Views: 17
Can anyone create an svg of legendary wrestler Pampero Firpo please? I would like to incorporate his image in a “Survivor Series” livery for an upcoming event.
Thank you!

3DBF66F7-1B0C-430D-9CB3-AEF0FADB860F.jpeg

Hi gents, looking for a bit of help creating a decal. I would like the background to show through the lettering and the border trimmed down almost up to the lettering if thats possible? I've had a go myself and the results weren't pretty. The letters lost their shape and definition.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unknown-1.png

Hi gents, looking for a bit of help creating a decal. I would like the background to show through the lettering and the border trimmed down almost up to the lettering if thats possible? I've had a go myself and the results weren't pretty. The letters lost their shape and definition.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 831365
If I understood correctly, here is an inverted Fujitsu decal. The red can be changed to whatever colour you need and the background colour will fill the letters as they are transparent.

Attachments

• Fujitsu-Inverted.svg
    2.9 KB · Views: 17
If I understood correctly, here is an inverted Fujitsu decal. The red can be changed to whatever colour you need and the background colour will fill the letters as they are transparent.
Thank you very much kind Sir, very much appreciated.

Can anyone create an svg of legendary wrestler Pampero Firpo please? I would like to incorporate his image in a “Survivor Series” livery for an upcoming event.
Thank you!

View attachment 831349
Even though Inkscape is terrible at scanning pictures I thought I'd have a crack at it. Have about 6 shots of whisky and squint , it may look similar.
In two parts.

Attachments

• Pampero Firpo bottom.svg
    13.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Pampero Firpo top.svg
    13.8 KB · Views: 18
I tried to convert the files to svg. but I cant post because I still kept on getting the 'Invalid svg. format' message, so I can't do it. Here is the logo from my cousin.

Attachments

• 32fwd.png
    32fwd.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I had one in a Bosch decal so I just removed the extras.
:cheers: 👍 👍
Thank you so much mate. I feel like such a doofus though as I did find some I'd already saved some time ago..... :indiff:
Don't get old man, it's got knobs all over it, I tell ya....:ouch: I will put yours to good use though, fear not. :)

On another note, now that we have a 69 Camaro to play with, any chance of something like these???
MotionEmb.jpg MP1Decal.jpg
Very similar (and apologies for the crappy photo...) and I would prefer the one with Motion on it. Both would be handy. :)
Thanks so much guys. :bowdown:

Hi all it’s me again. I don’t have a decal request, but rather a pick your brain request. I am trying to complete a Beechdean Racing Aston Martin and I cannot make out a decal on the rear. I’m wondering if anyone knows what it is just on the offhand? Thanks in advance. I have circled the one I cannot figure out.

Attachments

• D790DBEB-3C3A-423C-83DA-5517E99AA36D.jpeg
    D790DBEB-3C3A-423C-83DA-5517E99AA36D.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 23
Hi all it’s me again. I don’t have a decal request, but rather a pick your brain request. I am trying to complete a Beechdean Racing Aston Martin and I cannot make out a decal on the rear. I’m wondering if anyone knows what it is just on the offhand? Thanks in advance. I have circled the one I cannot figure out.
Looks like this.
WPR_Hort_Web_Black.jpg

There is one HERE
seems to have a black line running above it on the car.

2qa7nzk.jpg

Last edited:
:cheers: 👍 👍
Thank you so much mate. I feel like such a doofus though as I did find some I'd already saved some time ago..... :indiff:
Don't get old man, it's got knobs all over it, I tell ya....:ouch: I will put yours to good use though, fear not. :)

On another note, now that we have a 69 Camaro to play with, any chance of something like these???
View attachment 831686 View attachment 831687
Very similar (and apologies for the crappy photo...) and I would prefer the one with Motion on it. Both would be handy. :)
Thanks so much guys. :bowdown:
Yes. Here you go.

Attachments

• DYNO Motion.svg
    14.4 KB · Views: 19
  • DYNO MP.svg
    13.2 KB · Views: 15
Looks like this.
View attachment 831696
There is one HERE
seems to have a black line running above it on the car.

Thank you for that. The photo that I put up was the only one I had for the rear. But the one you have is of far better quality, it also shows me that the centre decal is Mobil and not Penzoil like the other Aston. Thank you once again. I don’t know how you find these pictures and decals so Easily. Cheers

Thank you for that. The photo that I put up was the only one I had for the rear. But the one you have is of far better quality, it also shows me that the centre decal is Mobil and not Penzoil like the other Aston. Thank you once again. I don’t know how you find these pictures and decals so Easily. Cheers
It'll be mobile as they were the series sponsor for the British GT at that time.

british_gt_championship_silverstone_01_jun_2014_7D_IMG_2402_xgaplus.jpg

http://www.skwimages.com/-/images/m...artin-racing-in-action-at-the-silverstone-500

Latest Posts

Back