GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
I can't find two of the three sticker in the community section and since it's a single sticker irl I'd like to ask for somebody here to maybe replicate it.

It's the Bridgestone, GT-I and NGK sticker. It's basically a single sticker on a white "circle". Like this:

62427_2.jpg

More here

Thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: Any hint towards the font of the number would also be greatly appreciated
Try these.

Attachments

• 9.svg
    701 bytes · Views: 18
  • ngk+bs+.svg
    11.2 KB · Views: 20
If this isn't in the right thread, mods can delete,

i saw a BMW online racing with felony form fenders, now i've looked both at car liveries as at decals, but i've come up short, any idea how to find this?
also i asked the dude driving, but he said he didn't remember, and clearly didn't want to help me, i went on his profile but that was empty

edit
@Nuschel01
i saw this car yesterday, it was driven by a dude named BMP but there was stuff added to his name

Last edited:
If there is someone with some time to spare, please can i request a couple of things?

Im trying to make a car based on the local Air Ambulance, for a charity event supporting Air Ambulances in motorsport. I found the logo below just via google images, but if it helps to have their actual website its www.HIOWWA.org

What im after is:
1) This logo, but split into two parts, the logo and the text. If possible outlined in black so that it can go on any colour background
AirAmb1.jpg

2) The text "www.hiowaa.org" in black (but set so colour can be changed)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out!

AirAmb3.jpg

Attachments

• AirAmb2.png
    AirAmb2.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 14
If there is someone with some time to spare, please can i request a couple of things?

Im trying to make a car based on the local Air Ambulance, for a charity event supporting Air Ambulances in motorsport. I found the logo below just via google images, but if it helps to have their actual website its www.HIOWWA.org

What im after is:
1) This logo, but split into two parts, the logo and the text. If possible outlined in black so that it can go on any colour background
View attachment 832504

2) The text "www.hiowaa.org" in black (but set so colour can be changed)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out!

View attachment 832507
Here are several variations.

Attachments

• AMBULANCE1.svg
    2.2 KB · Views: 13
  • AMBULANCE2.svg
    2.2 KB · Views: 12
  • AMBULANCE3svg.svg
    2.1 KB · Views: 11
  • AMBULANCEtxt1svg.svg
    13.3 KB · Views: 12
  • AMBULANCEtxt7.svg
    8.1 KB · Views: 11
  • AMBULANCEtxtt2.svg
    13.3 KB · Views: 14
  • AMBULANCEtxtt4.svg
    13.2 KB · Views: 14
  • AMBULANCEtxtt5.svg
  • AMBULANCEtxtt6.svg
  • AMBULANCEtxtt23.svg
    13.2 KB · Views: 12
Frustrated that I couldn't find any new GT4 number plates, I made my own. Anyone want to give them a go? If the Intercontinental plate is too crazy I can simplify it. The others are white with a single color so should be OK? Thanks a bunch!

Attachments

• GT4 Plates.zip
    212.7 KB · Views: 13
Frustrated that I couldn't find any new GT4 number plates, I made my own. Anyone want to give them a go? If the Intercontinental plate is too crazy I can simplify it. The others are white with a single color so should be OK? Thanks a bunch!
Here are the 3 simpler ones. I could not find a free font the same as the European Series text and the one I used did not have any lowercase letters. Be handy to know what fonts you have used. Will see how much of the fancy one I can fit in a decal. Keep in mind anything that will end up very small on the car is going to look blurry.

Attachments

• AM.svg
    11.2 KB · Views: 21
  • PRO am.svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 17
  • SILVER.svg
    12.2 KB · Views: 16
Here are the 3 simpler ones. I could not find a free font the same as the European Series text and the one I used did not have any lowercase letters. Be handy to know what fonts you have used. Will see how much of the fancy one I can fit in a decal. Keep in mind anything that will end up very small on the car is going to look blurry.
For the last one I didn't use any fonts, just mixed together a couple logos taken from a google search.

Most of the stuff I make doesn't use a separate font, I just use as-is logos and stuff from the net.

Last edited:
For the last one I didn't use any fonts, just mixed together a couple logos taken from a google search.

Most of the stuff I make doesn't use a separate font, I just use as-is logos and stuff from the net.
No worries most logos I hand trace and just resize things I already have to fit your designs. Maybe include other images you have downloaded that are just lettering. They are easier to trace or scan when they are big. For instance I did not have a full "Total" logo, so I downloaded a huge one. Traced that and then shrank it down for your decal. I do try to match fonts for simple lettering if I can because it is quicker than tracing. Lettering that ends up small can usually get away with using a similar font. I used similar fonts for "International" and "challenge" . hope that is close enough.
Anyway here is the last one.

Attachments

• gt4 pirelliGRADS.svg
    14.8 KB · Views: 18
No worries most logos I hand trace and just resize things I already have to fit your designs. Maybe include other images you have downloaded that are just lettering. They are easier to trace or scan when they are big. For instance I did not have a full "Total" logo, so I downloaded a huge one. Traced that and then shrank it down for your decal. I do try to match fonts for simple lettering if I can because it is quicker than tracing. Lettering that ends up small can usually get away with using a similar font. I used similar fonts for "International" and "challenge" . hope that is close enough.
Anyway here is the last one.
Looks great, appreciate it.

Attachments

• Baseballer.svg
    13.1 KB · Views: 12
  • bats+.svg
    12.8 KB · Views: 11
  • fox.svg
    2.9 KB · Views: 16
  • mlb allstarsgrads.svg
    10.2 KB · Views: 15
Hi, a quick request please! I need 2 drivers names making up exactly how i write them please;

J.Mardenborough
M.Takaboshi

I guess a standard sort of font used for drivers names will do. I know Jann's has been done in game but i want to make sure they are both the same font. Thanks!

Last edited:
If its not too difficult could anyonr make some its always sunny in Philadelphia decals?

1313862_1.jpg
2076916_0.jpg

Also if its not hard just a plain text decal that reads a division of Frank's Fluids

Hi, a quick request please! I need 2 drivers names making up exactly how i write them please;

J.Mardenborough
M.Takaboshi

I guess a standard sort of font used for drivers names will do. I know Jann's has been done in game but i want to make sure they are both the same font. Thanks!

Here they are ...

Attachments

• J.Mardenborough.svg
    13.6 KB · Views: 12
  • M.Takaboshi.svg
    9.9 KB · Views: 15
If its not too difficult could anyonr make some its always sunny in Philadelphia decals?

View attachment 833169 View attachment 833170

Also if its not hard just a plain text decal that reads a division of Frank's Fluids
Here is the wolf one. The first one has a lot of text that would be very small on the car. It is also in fonts that use lots of nodes to define. Hardly worth doing.

Edit: Did the fight milk one without worrying about matching the fonts too much, would have to be multiple decals to get that much text in correct font and some would be so small on the car you would hardly notice.

Attachments

• Wolf cola GRADS.svg
    13.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Franks fluids..svg
    8.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Fight milk.svg
    14.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
There are certain cars that allow you to do this. A couple that can are both Gr3 and Gr4 Atenza and Gr4 Lancer Evo. If you can change it, check the "other" part of the livery editor, change it to a random colour, and rotate the car to see what changes.

View attachment 832009
Thanks for that. I thought I was going mad. They are cars that I’ve not tried to change yet. I’ve tried with every car I’ve done. At least I know I’m not mad.
"Use a PC to upload decals" I don't have a PC man....
you can upload by your phone. That is how I do it. I also do not have a working PC or a working Laptop. If you need help doing it PM me.

Has anyone done the decal package from the 69 Camaro RM yet?
d76uo5p-e2f7a6a4-297e-4b17-9bd0-05a8dccc6ef7.jpg

car_1048_49702_52d8132d19a13.jpg

I have made a couple of these. Some others are already available made by others. Pretty sure the little logo in front of Simpson is this .
1766_l.jpg

Can't find a better pic of the twin flags to trace. Had a flag with a bit different wave so I have fudged that up to look similar. Which car numbers are you after? and which font as there is 2 different ones. Anyway here is the NGK (no background white) and the 1969 from the back and the special equipment. Plus the car #69. Unfortunately the in game Camaro has chrome fins right where the decals are supposed to go:nervous:

Attachments

• 1969.svg
    3.7 KB · Views: 16
  • NGK.svg
    12 KB · Views: 20
  • american flag+.raceflag2.svg
    14.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 69.svg
    3.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Chevrolet special..svg
    11 KB · Views: 20
Hello, I'm asking for another favor to get this name badge converted to svg.

Much appreciated!

(I don't know the font used unfortunately)

Attachments

• Maverick.ai.zip
    39.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Maverick.png.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
Back