GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Ok last one I promise

Attachments

• 8296265004857984524_0.jpg
    8296265004857984524_0.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 17
  • 20190711_202806.jpg
    20190711_202806.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 12
Can anyone investigate issues with those zipped SVGs? They all appear empty both in-game and svgomg, which should be an early warning regarding the SVGs appearing empty in-game.

Attachments

• Bugged SVGs.zip
    23 KB · Views: 18
Can anyone investigate issues with those zipped SVGs? They all appear empty both in-game and svgomg, which should be an early warning regarding the SVGs appearing empty in-game.
In the colmid and sp oils the text had not been converted to path, so hopefully the font is still the same as it should be.
In both the download this and prism decals there must have been a dodgy node/s. A combining of paths and run through svgomg fixed these.
The showard file was to big, simplified some paths and svgomg for that one.
The three smackdown ones all worked for me but have them again anyway.
I assume you were working with the extracted files and not just dragging them out of a zip folder, because that does not work.
There have been reports of some decals just not showing up in game, this seems to be predominately happening with the chrome browser. So if these do not work straight away maybe try uploading with a different browser or device.

Attachments

• Colmid fix.svg
    6.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Download this! (black) fix.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Download this! (white) fix.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Prism Arts fix.svg
    4.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Showard fix.svg
    14.6 KB · Views: 16
  • SmackDown '99-'01 Apron fix.svg
    6 KB · Views: 13
  • SmackDown '99-'01 Finiser fix.svg
    6.1 KB · Views: 16
  • SmackDown '99-'01 fix.svg
    6.8 KB · Views: 12
  • SP Oils fix.svg
    6 KB · Views: 18
In the colmid and sp oils the text had not been converted to path, so hopefully the font is still the same as it should be.
In both the download this and prism decals there must have been a dodgy node/s. A combining of paths and run through svgomg fixed these.
The showard file was to big, simplified some paths and svgomg for that one.
The three smackdown ones all worked for me but have them again anyway.
I assume you were working with the extracted files and not just dragging them out of a zip folder, because that does not work.
There have been reports of some decals just not showing up in game, this seems to be predominately happening with the chrome browser. So if these do not work straight away maybe try uploading with a different browser or device.

These files were zipped for ease of distribution, for the record.

EDIT: Might as well use this post for another request: the four Go-Jek (ride-sharing/taxi service) services logo, found in the back of Go-Jek uniforms:
Go_Food_3.jpg

Last edited:
These files were zipped for ease of distribution, for the record.

EDIT: Might as well use this post for another request: the four Go-Jek (ride-sharing/taxi service) services logo, found in the back of Go-Jek uniforms:
Go_Food_3.jpg
Here you go (no background).

Attachments

• Go_Food.svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 21
Ok last one I promise
It is pretty hard to do things like the mini cooper club. A photo of a badge at an angle is near impossible to just scan then square it up. This means it has to be designed from scratch and done by hand, which is not really what this thread is for. However it was fairly simple so I did one. It is best to try and find images that are square on, have clean sharp edges, the higher the resolution the better. A logo or drawing is far simpler to reproduce and takes less time than a photo of an object. Also keep in mind on how big things are going to be on your car. If it is a small one which has even smaller writing it is going to appear blurry on the car.

Attachments

• Mini.svg
    7 KB · Views: 18
  • MiniCooper.svg
    11.8 KB · Views: 18
This isn't so much a request for a particular SVG as much as it's for a decal itself, where I don't mind having someone upload it to their respective profile to be shared for public downloading. Specifically, it was the logotype for the Eco-Drive Satellite Wave line of Citizen watches. You can get a better idea of what I mean when you look at the logo on the underside of the watch's face - the side that faces your wrist - which you can see here. I supposed I was particularly inspired by how some liveries won't just use the name of a watch brand (e.g. TAG-Heuer) but also a more specific line or model, like the Casio G-Shock logotype you can see on the Lexus RCF GT500 that's in GT Sport.

Requests for optimization:
  • Play Store: Parts of Google Play triangle disappear in-game. (This was originally oversized and I ran svgomg on it)
  • Stardom: 15 KB it.

Attachments

• Play Store.svg
    11.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Stardom.svg
    24 KB · Views: 18
Requests for optimization:
  • Play Store: Parts of Google Play triangle disappear in-game. (This was originally oversized and I ran svgomg on it)
  • Stardom: 15 KB it.
Play Store was over complicated with masking and gradients. I just broke apart the original triangle into the 4 parts, drag edges underneath upper parts to eliminate gaps, like in this. Then added gradients.
grads.png
The Stardom had many nodes
nodey.png
If when simplifying a path makes it go to much out of shape. Break the path apart and simplify the new parts individually. Then recombine.

Attachments

• Play Storegrads.svg
    8.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Stardomsmall.svg
    13.1 KB · Views: 16
This isn't so much a request for a particular SVG as much as it's for a decal itself, where I don't mind having someone upload it to their respective profile to be shared for public downloading. Specifically, it was the logotype for the Eco-Drive Satellite Wave line of Citizen watches. You can get a better idea of what I mean when you look at the logo on the underside of the watch's face - the side that faces your wrist - which you can see here. I supposed I was particularly inspired by how some liveries won't just use the name of a watch brand (e.g. TAG-Heuer) but also a more specific line or model, like the Casio G-Shock logotype you can see on the Lexus RCF GT500 that's in GT Sport.
I found a picture of that logo and it was just one solid color. Here it is, also with a couple of stroke only versions.

Attachments

• eco-drive3.svg
    14.8 KB · Views: 15
  • eco-drive4.svg
    14.8 KB · Views: 13
  • eco-drive5.svg
    14.3 KB · Views: 14
I've been trying, and failing hard at it, to make the green-white-yellow patterns of my helmet into a decal so that I can make it into the game (this old design was created for me for a GP4 racing league back in the day).

It'd be greatly appreciated with someone could help me with this.

6SmalRX.jpg

Last edited:
I've been trying, and failing hard at it, to make the green-white-yellow patterns of my helmet into a decal so that I can make it into the game (this old design was created for me on a GP4 racing league back in the day).

It'd be greatly appreciated with someone could help me with this.
Virtually need to guess a bit due to the warp of the curved surface. May need a bit of stretch and skew to make it look right.

Attachments

• BRAZIL.svg
    489 bytes · Views: 14
Hey again. I'm currently designing a livery for the Dream Alliance story you might have seen floating around here and I need this logo done to complete my work:

Meadecorp..png

It features a nice little driving pun too. Because it's a giant food conglomerate. Anyways thanks in advance as always.

Latest Posts

Back