GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Here they are. the red Japanese red text (with and without kemitec). The longer Japanese text and cafe Parabolica are pretty rough.
I‘ll try to find some better angles of the Café text and what the text means.

Thanks a lot again :bowdown:

EDIT: This is the only image in somewhat decent size I could find so far. Still need to detect the text tho

EDIT2: This is the text I think: ㈲梅田設備. It means (with) Umeda Equipment.

Last edited:
I‘ll try to find some better angles of the Café text and what the text means.

Thanks a lot again :bowdown:

EDIT: This is the only image in somewhat decent size I could find so far. Still need to detect the text tho

EDIT2: This is the text I think: ㈲梅田設備. It means (with) Umeda Equipment.
These should be better not 100 % but hopefully will work for you

Attachments

• cafe para.svg
    11.5 KB · Views: 17
  • text2.svg
    6.4 KB · Views: 14
Requesting Carbon Tech logo:
authorized-dealer.jpg

Hi sorry icdonk know if there is a thread for this but I need a colour match to this Everton Away Shirt?

everton-1920-away-kit-370x247.jpg

efc-251800.jpg

Another Death Wish svg request for any of the artists to create.

View attachment 838384
Can you contact them and see if they would send you a picture of that like this
death_wish_lady_liberty.jpg
Have found suitable pics for most of the Death Wish previous requests, when needed, but coming up empty with this one. Actually looks like mug not officially released yet, that maybe why.
Can't scan or trace pictures off of coffee mugs without massive amounts of editing. Really after things that are preferably flat with at least well defined edges.

Can you contact them and see if they would send you a picture of that like this
Have found suitable pics for most of the Death Wish previous requests, when needed, but coming up empty with this one. Actually looks like mug not officially released yet, that maybe why.
Can't scan or trace pictures off of coffee mugs without massive amounts of editing. Really after things that are preferably flat with at least well defined edges.
Yes I will do that. Thank you and please ignore my previous request. Much appreciated.

i'm in need of some help getting the logo on the hood of this car.....
Is anyone able to help???

RACERSW38__51277.1506683623.jpg
I've made 3. I've made a complete logo, and I've also split up the picture and text.

Attachments

• vegla.svg
    3 KB · Views: 18
  • veglalogo.svg
    1.5 KB · Views: 18
  • veglalogo2.svg
    4.4 KB · Views: 20
@daan
I think I managed to do an svg file. How do you unzip it?
Because when I click on the zip file, the image isn't showing up.
I'm not sure what you mean mean.

Where is it not showing up? Is it not in the zip file? Why is it zipped in the first place?

I'm not sure what you mean mean.

Where is it not showing up? Is it not in the zip file? Why is it zipped in the first place?

Because I'd converted the png Cream Violin image to svg using an app called Pixillion, then resized it on an online page to 15kb. (Honestly, **** this decal uploader's 15KB size limit!!!!!!!!!!)

Because I'd converted the png Cream Violin image to svg using an app called Pixillion, then resized it on an online page to 15kb. (Honestly, **** this decal uploader's 15KB size limit!!!!!!!!!!)
You still haven't answered any questions. Is it a .zip or a .svg? What online site reduced it to 15kb?

Aside from the fact that your method won't have worked anyway as if it was that simple, someone would have converted it for you already.

Back