GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
can anyone get the BRDC Superstars logo, 8 logo and smacbump logo from this image, cant find them anywhere on the decal search on the GT website
F2-TEST-PAUL-RICARD-1-4.jpg

shamelessly created an account just to beg someone to please make me an SVG of this please I've been trying for hours and can't get the file size small enough. thanks!

scallywag-douglas-laing-300x294.png

shamelessly created an account just to beg someone to please make me an SVG of this please I've been trying for hours and can't get the file size small enough. thanks!
That is never going to be able to get down to size. One way to do it would be to start with a very high resolution picture.
Scallywag-Logo-PNG.png
Use a simple program like paint and rub out parts so as to split it into sections . Save each as a separate picture and convert each one to svg.
Maybe one for each of these
-Top Douglas Laing's logo
-Scallywag Label
-The Dog
-Speyside scroll
-Bottom Douglas Laing seal.

Then rebuild the picture with all the decals. You could probably just use a few circles instead of the bottom seal as I doubt you could read the text or make out much detail when it is on the car.

In need of help getting the Joest Porsche logo from under the rear window of this car?
searched all over for it but had no luck

66807868_401412507143559_8940914110051546977_n.jpg

In need of help getting the Joest Porsche logo from under the rear window of this car?

66807868_401412507143559_8940914110051546977_n.jpg
I found this but I'm not good enough on Inkscape to make such a small image into a high quality vector.
https://www.scalemates.com/kits/tamiya-24097-porsche-962c--128490

This is bigger but a bit wonky
https://www.hattons.co.uk/188185/ta...1989_wspc_pre_owned_like_new/stockdetail.aspx

Nevermind I just realised it's not quite the same font!

Last edited:
Could someone please make these into svg files for me as I am doing a livery that is close to the heart.
Cheers

Attachments

• Yournotalone.jpg
    Yournotalone.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 18
  • youcantalk.jpg
    youcantalk.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 15
  • life line.png
    life line.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 14
Looks like the letters are virtually touching each other. Hard to tell when picture is at an angle instead of square on.
Hopefully one of these should do.

Attachments

• JOEST.svg
    5.4 KB · Views: 15
  • JOEST2.svg
    7.4 KB · Views: 16
Could someone please make these into svg files for me as I am doing a livery that is close to the heart.
Cheers
Hope these will help with your Livery. Regards, Andy.

Attachments

• Lifeline.svg
    12.9 KB · Views: 12
  • YouCan Talk.svg
    12 KB · Views: 16
  • You'reNotAlone..svg
    5.9 KB · Views: 13

Trying to recreate this livery but in the GT500 GTR, however i need these two decals:

upload_2019-7-31_18-55-5.png
( This spells Red Bull in Japanese )
upload_2019-7-31_18-55-20.png
( This spells Esso in Japanese )

Can anyone either find them or make an svg file out of them?

MustangGT4_program.jpg

A helping hand of someone who can crop the Mustang GT4 logo out of the photo above. This photo is the best I could find with that particular logo.

Much appreciated.

Trying to recreate this livery but in the GT500 GTR, however i need these two decals:

View attachment 839582 ( This spells Red Bull in Japanese )
View attachment 839583 ( This spells Esso in Japanese )

Can anyone either find them or make an svg file out of them?

Fairly small images makes it hard to get a good decal. Try these.

Attachments

• esso.svg
    1.5 KB · Views: 19
  • redbull.svg
    1.8 KB · Views: 19
Hi, asking if anyone could make 2 reg plates like the ones pictured so I can use them in GTS. Same colours, same thin black border and same font style. Thanks, Trick.

Attachments

• EB2492E1-1AB8-4E2D-9914-0DB33A2F1CC1.png
    EB2492E1-1AB8-4E2D-9914-0DB33A2F1CC1.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 17
@Trick_13 the creators have done so much for me, (so let's put their lessons into action, and i hope this is up to par, if not ask them) so here's me giving back.

ps i've included original pics too

Attachments

• tr13ck plate rear.svg
    7.6 KB · Views: 19
  • tr13ck plate.svg
    7.2 KB · Views: 18
  • ti3rck back.png
    ti3rck back.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 17
  • ti3rck front.png
    ti3rck front.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
p78
@Trick_13 the creators have done so much for me, (so let's put their lessons into action, and i hope this is up to par, if not ask them) so here's me giving back.

ps i've included original pics too

Absolutely amazing, thank you very much!! I’ll send you a pm.

Back