GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
I've tried to get these into transparent background SVG's, just realising how tricky it is. Seeing some quality work on here, I'd love it if one of the experts could fix these 4 up for me :cheers:
WBT_Symbol_4-Color.jpg WBT_4-Color.jpg WBT_Tag_4-Color.jpg KIT_4-Color.jpg

Attachments

• innovation.svg
    14.5 KB · Views: 14
  • kitchen.svg
    3.6 KB · Views: 17
  • welbit.svg
    2.4 KB · Views: 14
  • wgrads.svg
    827 bytes · Views: 14
So I am wanting to try and include a fair isle pattern in a design, but I am not sure if it is possible to get something that complicated into the game.
I was wondering if someone could have a look and see if they can help? This one has a watermark in it so not sure if that makes it impossible? Maybe it needs to be cut into parts?

traditional-fair-isle-pattern-seamless-knitting-ornament-wool-knitted-texture-eps-available-56966778.jpg

I did try to edit it but quickly realised it was beyond my skills but have save a large svg file at the link if that helps? -https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AwtPfIMfpZSvmkKvEhDzzvrv-UgdhXXp/view?usp=sharing

So I am wanting to try and include a fair isle pattern in a design, but I am not sure if it is possible to get something that complicated into the game.
I was wondering if someone could have a look and see if they can help? This one has a watermark in it so not sure if that makes it impossible? Maybe it needs to be cut into parts?

traditional-fair-isle-pattern-seamless-knitting-ornament-wool-knitted-texture-eps-available-56966778.jpg

I did try to edit it but quickly realised it was beyond my skills but have save a large svg file at the link if that helps? -https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AwtPfIMfpZSvmkKvEhDzzvrv-UgdhXXp/view?usp=sharing
I’d say it depends on the scale you need it. If it is small enough, the small white « V » can be turned into squares and replicated, and cover a bigger area.

If you are not worried about the V shapes being seen, you could try these.

Attachments

• PATTERNGRADS.svg
    7.3 KB · Views: 22
  • PATTERNGRADSNO BACK.svg
    7.2 KB · Views: 16

Or if you want the v shapes, a bit blurry being so small. Use duplicate and replace for 3 decals

Attachments

• vpattern1.svg
    12.9 KB · Views: 17
  • vpattern2.svg
    14.4 KB · Views: 15
  • vpattern3.svg
    14.9 KB · Views: 15
Sorry for the lame question, but I am new to all of this! How do I upload an image from my computer to this thread? I have a couple of images that I would love to make into svg and I tried to use a converter but it didn't work! I would love to make a Coast Guard car for my brother.

Sorry for the lame question, but I am new to all of this! How do I upload an image from my computer to this thread? I have a couple of images that I would love to make into svg and I tried to use a converter but it didn't work! I would love to make a Coast Guard car for my brother.
Use the "Upload a File" tab where you write a comment. Upload your png or jpg file.
Click "Full image" tab to insert it in you comment.

@Maninashed Ahhhh.....Thank you!! I hadn't thought to look down there!

So is it possible someone could do some Coast Guard ones for me??
coast-guard-logojpg-a266035932cd00bc.jpg

HITRON_Patch_Logo_Medium_(MH65C_06-2011).png
CGIS.png
cg1.jpg

I would be so grateful and I think my brother would love it! He plays too and he introduced me to the livery editor but I think I have gotten more into it than he has! When I'm designing cars in my head at night, I think it's safe to say that I love it! Thanks in advance if anyone has time to do these!!

I have two requests for someone to have a go at.

The first is a Steampunk alphabet that I would like as individual letters, numbers and grammar on clear backgrounds. I do realize there are two posted but only the darker of the two need be done.

With the second, I only want the word DESIRE as it is for a car I'm doing. (Mazda Roadster Touring Car)

images.jpg invert1.png

Thanks.

@Maninashed Ahhhh.....Thank you!! I hadn't thought to look down there!

So is it possible someone could do some Coast Guard ones for me?? View attachment 841729

View attachment 841730 View attachment 841731 View attachment 841732

I would be so grateful and I think my brother would love it! He plays too and he introduced me to the livery editor but I think I have gotten more into it than he has! When I'm designing cars in my head at night, I think it's safe to say that I love it! Thanks in advance if anyone has time to do these!!
First one you can get among These
Second and third have allot of detail so are hard to do and fit under 15kb. No promises but may have a go at some stage.
I'll edit this post with the last one once I have done it.
Edit Here is the last one minus the dotcom. Also the Hitron It was pushing the limits of what can fit in a decal. Third one is not a good enough picture to trace. Please understand that anything more than a small amount of text and a simple picture cannot be simply converted automatically to a svg file. It takes longer than an hour to trace by hand.

Attachments

• Coatguard.svg
    13 KB · Views: 16
  • Coastguardhitron.svg
    14.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I have two requests for someone to have a go at.

The first is a Steampunk alphabet that I would like as individual letters, numbers and grammar on clear backgrounds. I do realize there are two posted but only the darker of the two need be done.

With the second, I only want the word DESIRE as it is for a car I'm doing. (Mazda Roadster Touring Car)

View attachment 841743 View attachment 841745

Thanks.
Here is DESIRE.

For the letters, it will be far easier if you know/have the font, as you can open them directly in Inkscape (but it may be hard to get the details as the letters seem to have lots of nodes).

Attachments

• DESIRE.SVG
    7.5 KB · Views: 12
Hello everyone!

I'm currently working on a Mariokart livery and I wanted to use unique sponsors we can find in Mariokart 8. Problem is, no one uploaded those decals in GTS, so I decided to upload them myself. Unfortunaely, I quickly realised I'm not an expert to convert decals into SVG format, that's why I ask for help for convert those decals

MK8_dIIO_Morton_Construction.png MK8_Larry_Lights_Logo.png MK8-1UPFuel.png MK8-Antifreeze3.png MK8-BBIA2.png MK8-BBIA3.png MK8-BBIA5.png MK8-BBIA6.png MK8-BowserOil.png MK8-BowserOil4.png MK8-BowserOil6.png MK8-BulletBillSpeedTrial3.png MK8-BulletBillSpeedTrial4.png MK8-BurningDK.png MK8-ChainChompRacing.png MK8-DreamGliders.png MK8-FuzzyBattery.png MK8-GreenShellTaxi2.png MK8-GXA.png MK8-GXA4.png MK8-GXA7.png MK8-Lemmy'sTireService2.png MK8-MarioMotors.png MK8-MarioMotors3.png MK8-MarioMotors5.png MK8-MushroomPiston3.png MK8-MushroomPiston5.png MK8-PAL.png View attachment 841813 MK8-PrincessOrange4.png MK8-PTT.png /ATTACH] MK8-PTT2.png MK8-RedShellStrikeEquipment2.png MK8-ToadPolarExpedition.png MK8-ToadToyStore.png MK8-ToadToyStore2.png

I know that's A LOT of decals but if someone has the time to convert them, I would be very grateful!

Attachments

• MK8-PAL2.png
    MK8-PAL2.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Here is DESIRE.

For the letters, it will be far easier if you know/have the font, as you can open them directly in Inkscape (but it may be hard to get the details as the letters seem to have lots of nodes).

Thanks for the assist and the information. Much appreciated.
All I know about the letters is that they are a Steampunk font, but there are many to choose from.

Hello everyone, this is my first time here so i might need some help with this. I have a lot of request for very specific characters/mascots or logos but this one is very special and important. I would like both maybe separated please, Thank you.

P.s It's a surprise for my mom, the person this name is based off.

P.ss I would like any advice on making decal or livery making.

Mom's logo.jpg

Hello everyone, this is my first time here so i might need some help with this. I have a lot of request for very specific characters/mascots or logos but this one is very special and important. I would like both maybe separated please, Thank you.

P.s It's a surprise for my mom, the person this name is based off.

P.ss I would like any advice on making decal or livery making.

View attachment 841888
Here you go.
Don't get your hopes up to high for lots of characters / mascots being made if they are complex. The most detailed decals that people are uploading can take around 2-4 hours of meticulous hand placement of nodes and manual adjustment of curves to keep them under the 15kb limit.
Best results are obtained if you can source a high resolution picture with sharp edges. These make it easier to scan or trace.
For help in making your own decals you can start HERE.

Attachments

• denon.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 13
  • rocky.svg
    7.8 KB · Views: 13

Latest Posts

Back