GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
First one you can get among These
Second and third have allot of detail so are hard to do and fit under 15kb. No promises but may have a go at some stage.
I'll edit this post with the last one once I have done it.
Edit Here is the last one minus the dotcom. Also the Hitron It was pushing the limits of what can fit in a decal. Third one is not a good enough picture to trace. Please understand that anything more than a small amount of text and a simple picture cannot be simply converted automatically to a svg file. It takes longer than an hour to trace by hand.

Thank you so much @Maninashed !! This is quite helpful!! How did you find those other ones? I really appreciate your help with this! I don't completely understand what all goes into making these, but I realize some must be pretty hard! I can definitely work with the ones you found for me and the one you did!! Thanks again!! This community is great!

I need a few SVGs of the SUMOPOWER sponsor to try and make a modern interpretation of the Nissan GT-R (GT-1 spec). If anyone could provide I'd be grateful! :D

sumo-power-nissan-gt-r-r35-gt1--campell-walter-16805.jpg

sumo-power-nissan-gt-r-r35-gt1--krumm-16806.jpg

Hi I dont know if you can help but I need someone who can do a decal for my Ansty Ladies Cricket Club I need the ALCC Crest, it looks like this for a Lexus RCF gr4 on GTSport I've been recommended by Sweet Jones and Mike Whitledge, any chance you can help please?

Attachments

• anstyweblogo.png
    anstyweblogo.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 16
Hi I dont know if you can help but I need someone who can do a decal for my Ansty Ladies Cricket Club I need the ALCC Crest, it looks like this for a Lexus RCF gr4 on GTSport I've been recommended by Sweet Jones and Mike Whitledge, any chance you can help please?
Can do that for you, will upload file to this post when finished.
Here you go @VeilSide542CS

Attachments

• Ansty cc.svg
    13.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I'm trying to make liveries inspired by some CTR characters and I've tried to convert their sticker portraits to SVG files, but I can't seem to get the quality I want to fit under the annoying 15kb size limit. Anyone willing to help convert these?

Much appreciated!

Having trouble with this Hondaworks logo. It does not exist on the internet by itself, so it will have to be made from scratch. Any of the experts in here want to give it a try?

profile_tele.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying to make liveries inspired by some CTR characters and I've tried to convert their sticker portraits to SVG files, but I can't seem to get the quality I want to fit under the annoying 15kb size limit. Anyone willing to help convert these?

Much appreciated!
Did the first one. The pictures are to small and causes too much eyestrain to trace the others.

Attachments

• crt1grads.svg
    8.2 KB · Views: 16
Did the first one. The pictures are to small and causes too much eyestrain to trace the others.

Greatly appreciated regardless. I'm sorry it was so hard on your eyes.

I'll figure out something for the other four, thank you so much!

Any other potential routes I can go? I've noticed some of the SVGs online are in multiple parts (for example, one part is the hair, one part is the outline of the face, etc.) would that be a good route to pursue?

Greatly appreciated regardless. I'm sorry it was so hard on your eyes.

I'll figure out something for the other four, thank you so much!

Any other potential routes I can go? I've noticed some of the SVGs online are in multiple parts (for example, one part is the hair, one part is the outline of the face, etc.) would that be a good route to pursue?
The pictures are simple enough to fit in one svg only.

However, the base image is too pixelated to trace something clear. I tried to find better pictures, but they loose the « 8-bit » effect of yours.

7ADA2BFE-31EC-4E64-BEFD-5D290F6E6A10.jpeg

I may try to do the blue-haired one, as a challenge.

If I'm honest, I like the normal portraits better than the sticker variants I posted. The stickers were the only ones I could get my hands on to try and convert.

It may belong to the decal identification thread but as I’m also looking for the right font/style, I’m posting here...

Can some chinese speaking friends help me with this side decal? The quality is not good enough to trace it manually without knowing what it is.

242E7AB4-EB7D-4C7D-A00F-34FB0B480B59.jpeg

C02A61D8-47FB-49BC-BFF4-A9272F6DE9C7.png

Thanks in advance!

my translate app won't do you any good, i get different stuff, i think it reads state star mercedes or state owned mercedes, but then google comes up empty

@p78 thanks anyway.

@ThrasherDBS here is Megumi.

Edit : finally made them all (and I’ve re-done @Maninashed ’s Ami so they have the same graphic style).

4BE4FE0B-E70E-485D-A7F7-54F245671573.png

Attachments

• CTR MEGUMI.SVG
    8 KB · Views: 14
  • CTR AMI.SVG
    6.2 KB · Views: 14
  • CTR ISABELLA.SVG
    6.7 KB · Views: 15
  • CTR LIZ.SVG
    6.9 KB · Views: 14
  • CTR TWANA.SVG
    5.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Hello everyone!
I'm currently trying to make a replica of the GPXRacing Porsche GT3 (Gulf livery), the 24h Spa winner. I've searched through the community library for the necessary decals but cannot find the ones I need. I'd appreciate it a lot if you could help me...
I'd like them to be without a background and I don't care about the colours of the decals themselves because I'm gonna use them in either black or white anyway...
About the GPXracing logo (the one in the photo with the car), I only want the logo and not the car. :lol: Unfortunately that was the only picture I could find including this particular logo.
There are a couple of logos I'also like to have but I can't seem to find any pictures of them to show you (unless you see them from a picture of the actual car). They look something like that:
YesOrNo and
IROFGO
That's all, I hope I didn't bore you too much! Thank you very much!

pigzbe.png
tradee.png
caraguti.jpg
8Js.png
gpextreme.jpg
GPXracing.png

Hi guys, could it be possible to get these logos in svg please?

Especially Ineos, Macron, Allianz and Actual if you have to choose from.

Thanks a lot for your help!
footer-logos-201907.png

Latest Posts

Back