GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
I can't thank you enough my friend! Thank you for the multiple variations too! Much appreciated!

May I ask something else? I've tried so hard to find a UAE (United Arab Emirates) flag done Blancpain style... but with no luck!

View attachment 843178 (UAE flag)

View attachment 843176 (Blancpain style of UK flag)

Do you know if such a decal exists somewhere? A link would be enough! :)
If not, could someone please make one for me?
Thank you again for your time an effort!

Cant find any, but i think @Maninashed :gtpflag:will be able to do one for you, because he is the Master of gradients and hardcore svg stuff !

I can't thank you enough my friend! Thank you for the multiple variations too! Much appreciated!

May I ask something else? I've tried so hard to find a UAE (United Arab Emirates) flag done Blancpain style... but with no luck!

Blancpain UK flag :
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/3518385/5836754192699491352

UAE flag :
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/5684939/5989862342664421376

Edit : nevermind, I misunderstood the request :embarrassed:

Last edited:

May not officially be one for UAE in blancpain style?? but found one on race department website done with that type of style.

Attachments

• Blancpain UAE g.svg
    1.2 KB · Views: 18
I'm still trying to get my fair isle pattern sorted and am nearly there, they are just slightly too big. They are at around 22kb now, so can anyone shrink them down so I can use them in game?

I am looking to get logos for a University converted. Can anyone help with that. Here are the ones that I have.

Attachments

• SH Saints.jpg
    SH Saints.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Saints Logo.jpg
    Saints Logo.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 15
  • NAIA.png
    NAIA.png
    3 KB · Views: 12
  • SH.jpg
    SH.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Star.jpg
    Star.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 12
  • WHAC.png
    WHAC.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 12
I am looking to get logos for a University converted. Can anyone help with that. Here are the ones that I have.

Some for you...

Attachments

• NAIA_logo.svg
    3.3 KB · Views: 13
  • SH Star.svg
    5.7 KB · Views: 14
  • SH.svg
    9 KB · Views: 15
  • WHAC.svg
    8 KB · Views: 12
  • saints.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Saints2.svg
    8.7 KB · Views: 15
I've got some requests of my own I need help with. I tried them and they never came out correctly. So, if anyone can do these for me. Much appreciatedBeartics.jpg Catamounts.png ce___cheshire_blaze_by_c8lin_the_hedgie-d49cquv.jpg Colorado_Rapids_logo_%281996-2001%29.png download.png Green Wave (Arena Logo).png Honchkrow.jpg

I've got some requests of my own I need help with. I tried them and they never came out correctly. So, if anyone can do these for me. Much appreciatedView attachment 844099 View attachment 844102 View attachment 844103 View attachment 844104 View attachment 844108 View attachment 844109 View attachment 844112
Here is the 2nd and the last one. That is the Catamounts and the Honchkrows.
I doubt anyone will do the 3rd one as it would take allot of time. May do some more later.
Edit Added Colorado Rapids for @Niko Collins

Attachments

• catamounts.svg
    4.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Honchcrows.svg
    6.3 KB · Views: 11
  • colorado.svg
    11.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Dear and mighty SVG Gods, I would like to put forward a request.

I'm looking for an SVG version of the train in this logo (I didn't embedded the image here because is transparent and wouldn't show, since the image and text are all white).

I managed to get the text as an SVG - only to find it already available in the game.

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Dear and mighty, SVG Gods, I would like to put forward a request.

I'm looking for an SVG version of the train in this logo (I didn't embedded the image here because is transparent and wouldn't show, since the image and text are all white).

I managed to get the text as an SVG - only to find it already available in the game.

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.
Here you go.

Attachments

• eisenbahn.svg
    13.8 KB · Views: 14

Latest Posts

Back