GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Have you tried THIS? search for decals, it is very good. It found the first one but only in black, so made that one for you. Will do the Sierra mist later if I can find a higher resolution picture of it.
Edit: The higher resolution Sierra Mist logo I found had gradients, so I added them in.
You ARE the man and I agree with daan! you are a genius. Thanks so much for doing those! And yes, I tried that search and saw the one in black. I saved that page after you told me about it last time. Thanks so much again!

Hello everyone!

Can you make this one for me please?

nordiclights-20190122155726.png

I'd like it with a clear background and if possible one version where the "NORDICLIGHTS" is written in black (like in the photo) and another one where it's written in white!

Thank you in advance!

Hey magical decal people! Hope you are having a great night! Could someone find it in their heart to see if they could make these? I think they are large, but it was all I could find. I've even searched the magical search place!dea5f807b17b4129ed3e23d3a536701c.png warners7-2-lrg.jpg 8651eacc2f6215919a6a035921b102b2--adult-coloring-coloring-book.jpg

Attachments

• ecb7469897e313977e24358d3374b2d8.png
    ecb7469897e313977e24358d3374b2d8.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 190242f3341f94543b36aed1dcf9f4ae.png
    190242f3341f94543b36aed1dcf9f4ae.png
    50 KB · Views: 24
  • broomSickGraphic.jpg
    broomSickGraphic.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 3312084_0.jpg
    3312084_0.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 19
Happy Father's DAY!

Does anyone have the side stripes and bonnet stripes for the Gr.4 Atenza?

EDVOAn4VAAA2DQQ

The stripes on the edges of the bonnet
EDVOJ6HUwAEnfmK

Actually I did LM55 stirpes, which are a little different. Those look like they need to be a mask, as the stripes look silver. Would probably be easier to make in game, than trying to get a svg to work.

Master SVG creators, I am in need of three SVG's for the numbers 22, 25 and 45 to look like this:

4684319833868764680_1.png

Again, thanks in advance for your help.

What did i do wrong in this one?

Turns up blank when i try to upload.

Attachments

• cheat livery.svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 21
p78
What did i do wrong in this one?

Turns up blank when i try to upload.
Your drawing was outside the viewing area.

Also, it has a white background. So there is the original centered, and one with a clear background.

Attachments

• p78.svg
    7.7 KB · Views: 18
  • p78 clear.svg
    7.6 KB · Views: 16
Anyone able to create this logo, minus the shirt of course. I like the original color, but would also like the ability to change the color.

Thanks in advance
20190903_015831.jpg

I need to call on the might of GTPlanet creators once more, need a hand with a manual trace if at all possible. The Horses head is what I am after, it will be the major feature of the car and the Bezier curves defeat me once more. Thanks in advance...

red_horse.jpg

I need to call on the might of GTPlanet creators once more, need a hand with a manual trace if at all possible. The Horses head is what I am after, it will be the major feature of the car and the Bezier curves defeat me once more. Thanks in advance...

View attachment 847984
Here you go. Probably the last one I'll do. Time to move on to other things.

Attachments

• horse head.svg
    4.7 KB · Views: 16
Untitled.png

Hey can someone make this an SVG decal? If it's too big I can always just resize it down a bit. I wanted to make a generic number plate for a racing series and have Michelin be the main sponsor so everyone can use this decal.

Does anyone have the side stripes and bonnet stripes for the Gr.4 Atenza?

I messed around with this a bit....

Y1 Flo base paint
The stripes I made work decently, but take some fine align to camera work, to get them to do what they need to.

This is the angle for applying the main stripe...

Angle for the fender, and it'll still need some tweaking...

Angle for using the fender stripe, on the hood...

After putting that together, I used the stripes as a guide to back mask, for a reverse version. This one with W2 Big Flake base.

Attached the side stripes files as used above, and some to use for the hood, that I haven't tried yet. I did the hood last night just using in game shapes.

Trying to make mask files for the stripes made my head hurt. I don't see a way of doing it, without making both stripes into one decal, which would make it near impossible to work with, and look like crap to boot.

Attachments

• atenza-main.svg
    853 bytes · Views: 21
  • atenza-hood-outer.svg
    872 bytes · Views: 21
  • atenza-hood-mask.svg
    1.2 KB · Views: 18
  • atenza-hood-inner.svg
    644 bytes · Views: 22
  • atenza-fender.svg
    904 bytes · Views: 19
Probably the last one I'll do. Time to move on to other things.
I knew this time will happen, but it’s sad to read.

Despite your avatar, to me you were more like Mary Poppins : you came from nowhere, we know barely nothing about you yet you spent almost two years helping everyone here, with your time and skills, and now you leave us to follow new adventures...

:bowdown:

You’ll be missed! Hopefully you’ll still be around (maybe a new « member of the year » award to get?).

:gtpflag:

Thanks again for what you did for the community, and best wishes for your new projects.

:cheers:

Feel free to share on your profile if you wish, as I’ve reached the decal limit on mine. Maybe you’ll get featured in the Cool Selection next week!
With a combined ~1100 likes on those four decals, we didn't make it. On the other hand a Japanese guy with similar decals but less than a fifth of the likes did. Nuts. :ouch:

Back