GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Help me!Please!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190831-175231_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20190831-175231_1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 28
Can someone please make these for me? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• a.trucco.jpg
    a.trucco.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 12
  • nagoya_logo.gif
    nagoya_logo.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 17
Autozam logo 2.png

I'm a bit surprised I haven't seen this Autozam logo made on the GT community site.

Searches under the Autozam or Mazda tags have come up empty.

If anyone can vector the logo above be much appreciative.

View attachment 848951

I'm a bit surprised I haven't seen this Autozam logo made on the GT community site.

Searches under the Autozam or Mazda tags have come up empty.

If anyone can vector the logo above be much appreciative.

Here is the Autozam sign. Once I was at it, I also made the square badge.

This, but replace the gray letters with white. Couldn't find a larger image, so hopefully it's OK. 👍

View attachment 849475

Honed, in both grey and white.

Attachments

• AUTOZAM logo horizontal.svg
    1.2 KB · Views: 20
  • AUTOZAM logo squared.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 18
  • HONED logo grey.svg
    1.5 KB · Views: 16
  • HONED logo white.svg
    1.4 KB · Views: 17
Hey guys,

I'm after (spoiler because it's part of my livery comp entry);

The Raybrig by Stanley logo with a drop shaddow;

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5kJD6eXkAIieLj.jpg

I've had a look in the discovery section and I've found the individual parts, some with a drop shadow, most without. But I can't for the life of my find the 'by' bit
What about this one?

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/1007327/6197046618783516184

You apply it, then duplicate, and you shift the one from below and turn it black? (If it is colour changeable).

Hi guys i was told you could help me get some images vectorized. Heres the decals i wish to upload, thanks for your attention and help!

Attachments

• 1567441451164.png
    1567441451164.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 1567441576928.png
    1567441576928.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 1567442127410.png
    1567442127410.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 13
Hello, can I have this logo together and the 3 words separate so I'm able to place them side by side on a wing for example.
Many thanks.

Attachments

• 20190908_235313.jpg
    20190908_235313.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 15
Hi guys i was told you could help me get some images vectorized. Heres the decals i wish to upload, thanks for your attention and help!
The first two (not tested in-game, let me know if the gradients doesn’t work).

Attachments

• Precison Driving Tech circle.svg
    6.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Precison Driving Tech text.svg
    4.9 KB · Views: 19
Hi.
This is my first time to convert an image to svg. I would love some feedback if needed. This is the Tickford Racing logo.
Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• tickfordracing.svg
    36.7 KB · Views: 19
Here is the final one. Allure Real Estate (without the shadow underneath, thought)

Hello, can I have this logo together and the 3 words separate so I'm able to place them side by side on a wing for example.
Many thanks.
I’ve made a decal pack with separate decals and also assembled so it is easier to align (both white and black « racing » text with the rest in orange so you can apply on dark or clear cars).

Hi.
This is my first time to convert an image to svg. I would love some feedback if needed. This is the Tickford Racing logo.
Hope you enjoy!
Your SVG comes from an online converted I guess. It has converted the image in a format readable by a browser but not in-game as it’s not really a vector file. I’ve added a version with plain colours and one with the gradients. If you open the code in the notepad, you’ll clearly see the difference (random numbers to generate the image for yours, path with coordinates on mine).

Attachments

• ALLURE real estate.svg
    12.6 KB · Views: 18
  • ARROWS racing team lined black.svg
    6.1 KB · Views: 21
  • ARROWS racing team stacked black.svg
    6 KB · Views: 20
  • ARROWS decal pack.zip
    14.6 KB · Views: 18
  • TICKFORD plain.svg
    7.5 KB · Views: 20
  • TICKFORD gradients.svg
    8.3 KB · Views: 18
Couple of more requests to finish my livery off;

jca-logo.gif

If I could get that combined and have the JCA also separate that would be wonderful!

logo_sample.gif

Sorry I couldn't find a bigger image!

:cheers:

Last edited:
Couple of more requests to finish my livery off;

jca-logo.gif

If I could get that combined and have the JCA also separate that would be wonderful!

logo_sample.gif

Sorry I couldn't find a bigger image!

:cheers:
Here you go.
Japanese Cancer Assocation.

Attachments

• JCA only.svg
    2.4 KB · Views: 12
  • JCA complete.svg
    8.9 KB · Views: 18
Your SVG comes from an online converted I guess. It has converted the image in a format readable by a browser but not in-game as it’s not really a vector file. I’ve added a version with plain colours and one with the gradients. If you open the code in the notepad, you’ll clearly see the difference (random numbers to generate the image for yours, path with coordinates on mine).
No. I used photoshop to convert the logo to svg. It only took me thirty seconds to do it. But thanks for the feedback. I know I'm going to sound like a noob. But what do you mean by the code?

Last edited by a moderator:
No. I used photoshop to convert the logo to svg. It only took me thirty seconds to do it. But thanks for the feedback. I know I'm going to sound like a noob. But what do you mean by the code?
A SVG file is not made of pixels like an image, but it’s made of instructions written in the code. « Go to 8 on the left, then 5 down, then 7 right... ».
When you convert an image with Photoshop or online converters, they don’t write this kind of instructions, they only generate an image inside the code, which is readable by most browsers.

You’ll find a lot of informations and tutorials on this thread

Back