GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Hi again,

I made these files on photoshop today but I don't have Illustrator to create SVGs, and I'm also not sure how to do it. Could somebody please make these into SVG files?

Hopefully the transparent files upload correctly as this is how I'd like them on GT Sport.

Thanks

Attachments

• M&M Racing New Logo Final Transparent.png
    M&M Racing New Logo Final Transparent.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 17
  • RM 59 Logo 2 Transparent.png
    RM 59 Logo 2 Transparent.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 12
Hello again guys..
Has anyone ever had luck making a spark plug svg? Plenty of brands in the search function but can't find a plug itself. :confused:
I would love something like this...
metallic-automotive-spark-plugs-5a2a745bd5e194.8288114615127317398761.jpg
Thanks in advance if you can make it happen, or point to an already existing one. :)

Hello guys
I wonder if it's possible turning this one into an svg but without the white bits inside it? Unfortunately I don't have access to Photoshop right now to remove them.
1200px-Oxxo_Logo.svg.png

Attachments

• C,Rhodes.svg
    13.7 KB · Views: 14
  • K,Omega.svg
    13.4 KB · Views: 14
  • M.Jackson.svg
    12.9 KB · Views: 12
  • N.Jackson.svg
    12.9 KB · Views: 12
Hello again guys..
Has anyone ever had luck making a spark plug svg? Plenty of brands in the search function but can't find a plug itself. :confused:
I would love something like this...
View attachment 830125
Thanks in advance if you can make it happen, or point to an already existing one. :)
I had one in a Bosch decal so I just removed the extras.

Attachments

• sparkplug.svg
    10.8 KB · Views: 17
Hi again,

I made these files on photoshop today but I don't have Illustrator to create SVGs, and I'm also not sure how to do it. Could somebody please make these into SVG files?

Hopefully the transparent files upload correctly as this is how I'd like them on GT Sport.

Thanks
Here you go.

Attachments

• 59.svg
    1.7 KB · Views: 20
  • M Racing.svg
    3 KB · Views: 12
Hello fellow livery creators! I have another request regarding the new version of Manthey liveries I am making for the 24h of Nurb. The decal is “This could be you” Porsche Driving experience. :cheers:

Attachments

• 5093FFBF-2DF7-4914-AFF4-657623F2C10A.png
    5093FFBF-2DF7-4914-AFF4-657623F2C10A.png
    191.7 KB · Views: 18
Hello fellow livery creators! I have another request regarding the new version of Manthey liveries I am making for the 24h of Nurb. The decal is “This could be you” Porsche Driving experience. :cheers:
I found slightly better pics . The two sides are different alignment due to the door handle.

Attachments

• COULD BE YOU.svg
    13.7 KB · Views: 22
  • COULD BE YOU2.svg
    13.7 KB · Views: 15
I found slightly better pics . The two sides are different alignment due to the door handle.

These are great and perfect for the job! Could you send me the svg files please? Much appreciated, you always make the Manthey liveries come true! Cheers!

These are great and perfect for the job! Could you send me the svg files please? Much appreciated, you always make the Manthey liveries come true! Cheers!

In an even clearer pic it says RACING not DRIVER . I also had the alternate spelling of experience so I re did them.
D9qlexeXkAUv3Kd.jpg

PS these are the svg files, we no longer need to put them in a zip file.

Attachments

• racing exp1.svg
    13.5 KB · Views: 19
  • racing exp2.svg
    13.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Can this be done on a phone?
Yes it can from an iPhone if you bring up GTSport then at the bottom of phone you can request to open as a desktop site. You can then upload as normal. It’s the only way I can do it as I have no working PC

Quite right. It does not work on your phone.
Your wrong I have no PC and can only upload from my iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:
After a couple of decals if anyone can help please. Cant find any google images (especially as one is Japanese, so i dont know what it says!) but i have some fairly clear screenshots. Doesn't have to be perfect as they are only small on the actual car. Cheers!

NORD RING
Screenshot_20190625-121007.jpg

The Japanese text under Yorozu.
Screenshot_20190625-121116.jpg

Latest Posts

Back