GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
So a death wish coffee one for a change ;). I found a drink coaster of that, which was much easier to trace. 2nd one is untested mask for some color options with an in game circle underneath.
Have you tried contacting them for decent pics? Or even send them some of your livery pics and hope that they send you some merchandise.
@Maninashed thank you as always my friend.
I have actually contacted DWC and have sent them various pictures of the liveries you guys help me create. I have received numerous freebies from them in past months, most recently a 5lb bag of their ground coffee. Other gifts have included a very cool travel mug, kcups, a 3x5 DWC flag, patches etc. I am typically receiving one package about every 3 months.
I can’t thank you guys enough for all of your hard work and the decals you create for me so I can then incorporate them into my various DWC liveries.
I truly appreciate what you do and the assist you offer me.

Can someone please svg this

Thanks a lot

Attachments

• EE1B7589-934F-4DD3-83C3-EFAD7AADC713.png
    EE1B7589-934F-4DD3-83C3-EFAD7AADC713.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 3276513D-FD2E-44CB-ACBC-6066CFE78E2F.png
    3276513D-FD2E-44CB-ACBC-6066CFE78E2F.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 18
Here are a few versions. May still be wrong. Let us know if needs to be different. Added a zip of Times New Roman In caps and numbers (not tested)
I’ve just tried to upload the fonts and they all seem broken in game? I’m guessing I imported them wrong?

One quick request, would it be possible to get an inverted version of the black/white shield?

I’ve just tried to upload the fonts and they all seem broken in game? I’m guessing I imported them wrong?

One quick request, would it be possible to get an inverted version of the black/white shield?
Here is SF Paris Inverted bw and inverted mask.
Just downloaded the zip of Times New Roman from previous post. Extracted the files and then loaded at GTSPORT and tested in game. All O.K. (I am using a PC and Firefox browser)

Attachments

• SFPARISinvbw.svg
    5 KB · Views: 19
  • SFPARISmask.svg
    5 KB · Views: 16
Here is SF Paris Inverted bw and inverted mask.
Just downloaded the zip of Times New Roman from previous post. Extracted the files and then loaded at GTSPORT and tested in game. All O.K. (I am using a PC and Firefox browser)
Cheers!

I probably did something wrong, wouldn’t be the first time, anyway thanks again!!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Is there anyone able to SVG the side and roof stripes from the below?

lemans-jmw-motorsport-announcement-2018-jmw-motorsport-with-weathertech-8160347.jpg
I’ve done them for my replica, let me search the files and I’ll send them.

They are inverted decals so you can use a metallic base colour for the grey stripe like the real car.

F78E1777-2510-424B-A66C-B60216085A61.jpeg

Edit : added

Attachments

• WeatherTech lines.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
If I could get the logo with the C in the middle, and the text logo I’d be grateful. P&TY. I've tried the tutorial and i seem to keep messing up the numbers,so If I could also get the 20 that would help me out a lot too.

Attachments

• AC8A9CD3-C9E2-4DE1-91DB-2343C5183DA2.jpeg
    AC8A9CD3-C9E2-4DE1-91DB-2343C5183DA2.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 68AF41E9-84DF-4AB5-9F44-D9523E5361A6.png
    68AF41E9-84DF-4AB5-9F44-D9523E5361A6.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 20.png
    20.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Can someone please svg this

Thanks a lot
Looks a little uneven. I took the liberty and made the bottom of the 6 and 7 line up. Made it so the black surround was a uniform thickness. Or did you want it exactly like in your pic?

Attachments

• 667.svg
    1.9 KB · Views: 17
If I could get the logo with the C in the middle, and the text logo I’d be grateful. P&TY. I've tried the tutorial and i seem to keep messing up the numbers,so If I could also get the 20 that would help me out a lot too.
Made a couple versions as the main colors varied a bit in each picture. The avalanche text was very dark so also did that in the alternate color scheme of a higher res pic that I found to trace. Then all 3 with the brighter maroon that was in the 20 pic.

Attachments

• avalanche20.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 16
  • avalanche20bright.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 16
  • avalancheC.svg
    1.4 KB · Views: 12
  • avalancheCbright.svg
    1.4 KB · Views: 11
  • avalanchetxt.svg
    7.8 KB · Views: 16
  • avalanchetxtbright.svg
    7.8 KB · Views: 15
  • avalanchetxtorig.svg
    7.8 KB · Views: 11
Made a couple versions as the main colors varied a bit in each picture. The avalanche text was very dark so also did that in the alternate color scheme of a higher res pic that I found to trace. Then all 3 with the brighter maroon that was in the 20 pic.
Thanks Bender

To have a go at the latest livery editor competition, I would appreciate if someone can get this logo into the game!
It'll be very much appreciated!

Hey all! I'm working on a Keating Ford GT livery and can't find quite a few decals on GT. I have the decals in png format but none of the conversions to svg that I'm doing are working. Would anyone be willing to retrace them in a higher quality for me? Thanks!

5c143594d26a3a36e4eed163_MC-Logo-Black.png

College-Station-logo-4.png

Heel_Tread_Logo_Made_in-02_2048x.png

port lavaca.png

tint world.png

tomball.png

Hey all! I'm working on a Keating Ford GT livery and can't find quite a few decals on GT. I have the decals in png format but none of the conversions to svg that I'm doing are working. Would anyone be willing to retrace them in a higher quality for me? Thanks!

You can find some decals in here, maybe.
For example,
Ford GT : http://gtswiki.gt-beginners.net/decal/index.php?searchword=Ford+GT
Keating : http://gtswiki.gt-beginners.net/decal/index.php?searchword=Keating

Here is 3 of them. Max Connect, Port Lavaca, and Tomball Ford.

Attachments

• Max Connect.svg
    5 KB · Views: 15
  • Port Lavaca.svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Tomball Ford.svg
    6.4 KB · Views: 15

Attachments

• violonist 1.svg
    15 KB · Views: 18
  • violonist 4.svg
    11.5 KB · Views: 16
  • violonist 3.svg
    2.8 KB · Views: 16
  • violonist 2.svg
    13.4 KB · Views: 16
  • violonist 5.svg
    11.9 KB · Views: 16
  • violonist 6.svg
    14.2 KB · Views: 16
  • violonist 7.svg
    10.9 KB · Views: 15
  • violonist 8.svg
    14.6 KB · Views: 15
Thank you very much @NBDESIGNZ! :)
I may have future requests, but for those, are you able to do a picture for SVG as a single decal? Just to make things easier.
Regardless, I'm happy with the work you've done! :D

@NBDESIGNZ, this isn't a request, but I'm only asking, what order do I put the decals, on top of each other, number wise, to make it to look like this?
untitled_drawing_by_danthemangranturismo-dd9etq4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Here are the rest plus thickened up the ford lettering in Tomball to match pic better.

Attachments

• college.svg
    7.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Heel Tread.svg
    6.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Tint World.svg
    3.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Tomball Ford2.svg
    6.5 KB · Views: 12
It's decal request time again please! I've not been able to download many images at all but i do have some good clear shots of the car and as most of them are basically text i hope it wont prove to be too much of an issue.

First up i require the Adler Pelzer Group. It will need Adler, the symbol and Pelzer Group doing as 3 seperate components please.

Screenshot_20190616-120226.jpg

Next up i require the 1949 - 2019 text including the text below it. Ferrari badge not important, can be added if you like! I also require the 6 different drivers names. Flags not important but can be added if you want.

Screenshot_20190617-200108.jpg
Screenshot_20190616-115231.jpg

Next i need this "OLLR" thing with the 3 triangles in it, done in the same colours please
Screenshot_20190617-200504.jpg

Finally i need this Ilyas & Mustafa Galadari Group made in 2 seperate components please, text and the blue symbol
Ilyas-Mustafa-Galadari-Group-Dubai.jpg

Many thanks in advance and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Next up i require the 1949 - 2019 text including the text below it. Ferrari badge not important, can be added if you like!

View attachment 829412 View attachment 829413
I’ve made this one tonight for my Risi livery, but I haven’t tried it in game yet.

The Ferrari badge itself took too many kB so it must be added separately to the text.

Let me know if it works!
5C079BFD-6EA8-4B87-82BC-5CA94FEB3E2E.jpeg

Attachments

• 1949-2019.svg
    10.1 KB · Views: 17
Is anyone able to upload the Crown Oil logos and stuff as used on the Rally Car of Gus Greensmith please? Id be very grateful!

Im hoping to use it as a title sponsor for an upcoming series in a league racing division on GT Sport

Attachments

• 20190618_212930.jpg
    20190618_212930.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 20190618_212920.jpg
    20190618_212920.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 11
  • crown-oil.jpg
    crown-oil.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 11
Back