GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
I had done the Inspiron one before in this thread but it had no outline on the one. So here it is adjusted plus what I believe is on the roof. If you can find a more square on picture of bonnet wings it would make a better job.

After alot of looking around, this is about as good as I can find:

open-uri20121025-26592-1rmwayw.jpg

Not an SVG, I know, but what shade of pink would this be in game? I'm not very good at matching colours.

Not an SVG, I know, but what shade of pink would this be in game? I'm not very good at matching colours.

Looks close to the matte fluro pink.
Edit: I think in the game you need to go into the matte fluorescent section and select R1.

7E0194E7-5C5A-4E8C-AFD5-ADD8D92BE106.jpeg

5845756991616614412_0.jpg

Last edited:
I had done the Inspiron one before in this thread but it had no outline on the one. So here it is adjusted plus what I believe is on the roof. If you can find a more square on picture of bonnet wings it would make a better job.

Just got this error when I tried to upload it:
upload_2020-3-3_5-10-2.png

The wings uploaded just fine.

Just got this error when I tried to upload it:
View attachment 896497

The wings uploaded just fine.
Keep trying or download again. I do say in my posts if I have not tested them in the livery editor. . Did check with uploaded file from here and is fine.
complete.png

Hopefully you are using my shared relentless logo decal. I have included it if you want your own copy. Made another one without the energy drink text underneath. You will need to color them white in game though.

Attachments

• relentless full txt.svg
    14.9 KB · Views: 18
  • relentless txt.svg
    12.6 KB · Views: 17
Keep trying or download again. I do say in my posts if I have not tested them in the livery editor. . Did check with uploaded file from here and is fine.
View attachment 896510

In the strangest twist, I just switched browsers (from Edge to Chrome) and it uploaded just fine. No idea why but after a frustrating time (ontop of trying to convert some text SVGs as well), I'm not questioning it. Thanks again.

So the one piece left now is this logo here:

Strakka Racing.png

All my attempts to make this a SVG have either yielded only half of this logo showing up, or one that is too big to fit under the limit.

Edit: Ok, make that 2 as finding a good quality version of this logo has proven challenging:

Last edited:
So the one piece left now is this logo here:

View attachment 896628

All my attempts to make this a SVG have either yielded only half of this logo showing up, or one that is too big to fit under the limit.

Edit: Ok, make that 2 as finding a good quality version of this logo has proven challenging:
Had the strakka in color and two lines (for this thread) so just readjusted for yours. Also made one with a bit of a bend to fit the window area a bit better.

Attachments

• a20m.svg
    3.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Strakka Racing bend.svg
    7.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Strakka Racing.svg
    4.2 KB · Views: 19
Greetings all!

So the Sonic movie and it's advertising gave me an idea for some movie themed cars but I need two things to be put into GT Sport to make it work but I am hopeless when it comes to extracting from images.

sonic movie.jpg

This is the best photo I have of the advert but I'm looking to try and get the text lettering as I have the movie logo and
characters already but I need the words CHILLIN' VS VILLAIN and the lines for IN THEATRES and the line for FEB 14 so I can
recreate the advert in the correct font style.

If anyone can help with that part as SVG or any questions please let me know and thanks as always in advance for any help!

So for my next adventure, I'd like help with just these three things:

The GT1 decal from the 2008 24 Hours Of Le Mans that sits above the number (As seen on this car):

The vitaphone logo with the "Vita" portion of it matching the color of this car:

And finally in the same picture, that inspiron logo but with black text. Everything else I basically got or am getting it done myself, its just those 3 items that are above my skill (or equipment). Would be very appreciated.

So for my next adventure, I'd like help with just these three things:

The GT1 decal from the 2008 24 Hours Of Le Mans that sits above the number .And finally in the same picture, that inspiron logo but with black text. Everything else I basically got or am getting it done myself, its just those 3 items that are above my skill (or equipment). Would be very appreciated.
The inspiron was done on this thread before. HERE. The 2008 24 hr lmgt1 was done last week. Here. (inside the things.zip)
Vitaphone available as a split for colors Here.

Requesting this again now that I found an actual image to work with.

cusco.png

Would use the replica livery that I pulled the image from instead if I wasn't doing this for a online series.

View attachment 897163

Would use the replica livery that I pulled the image from instead if I wasn't doing this for a online series.

I made a very simple scan of your picture with my mobile.

I will give it a 30% possibility that this could work, if you align the cam exactly like in the picture you have posted.

Good luck! :D

Attachments

• image2vector - 2020-03-05T105613.981 (1).svg
    12.9 KB · Views: 20
If you guys would be so kind as to help me get these turned into svg files that would be awesome.

Attachments

• 918A3C79-4086-438E-8F1D-D5FA19B500E9.png
    918A3C79-4086-438E-8F1D-D5FA19B500E9.png
    65 KB · Views: 17
  • E62A9429-1320-4C5F-8E01-08DD5D5F0120.png
    E62A9429-1320-4C5F-8E01-08DD5D5F0120.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 17
  • A1A4E91E-5F69-4288-B189-2ABE8E250A00.png
    A1A4E91E-5F69-4288-B189-2ABE8E250A00.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 17
  • B86241C6-DE09-4F83-B0AA-85481B0C3101.png
    B86241C6-DE09-4F83-B0AA-85481B0C3101.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 56C16D06-ACB9-4DC9-BCA8-0C593951707F.png
    56C16D06-ACB9-4DC9-BCA8-0C593951707F.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 17

View attachment 897163

Here is a hand traced one and hopefully the colors are close enough. Second one is a bit longer.

Attachments

• hood flame2.svg
    2 KB · Views: 16
  • hood flame.svg
    1.9 KB · Views: 16
Greetings all!

So the Sonic movie and it's advertising gave me an idea for some movie themed cars but I need two things to be put into GT Sport to make it work but I am hopeless when it comes to extracting from images.

View attachment 897076

This is the best photo I have of the advert but I'm looking to try and get the text lettering as I have the movie logo and
characters already but I need the words CHILLIN' VS VILLAIN and the lines for IN THEATRES and the line for FEB 14 so I can
recreate the advert in the correct font style.

If anyone can help with that part as SVG or any questions please let me know and thanks as always in advance for any help!
Try these.

Attachments

• chillin.svg
    5.6 KB · Views: 17
  • feb14.svg
    8.9 KB · Views: 14
If you guys would be so kind as to help me get these turned into svg files that would be awesome.
The cans are basically out of the question. An automated scan will look terrible and a manual trace is not worth the time to do (hours of work). The tiger mascot is pushing it as well but did a manual trace with minimum colors.

Attachments

• celsius g.svg
    7.2 KB · Views: 15
  • TF works.svg
    8.1 KB · Views: 16
  • tiger fitness.svg
    14.5 KB · Views: 16

Attachments

• Old holborn 1.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Old holborn 2.svg
    13.6 KB · Views: 15
  • old-holborn 2 with txt.svg
    10.9 KB · Views: 19
I was trying to upload our Clan Logo with the uploader but even if the svg is valid (tested with w3 validator) GT sais it´s not...can anybody help?

Latest Posts

Back