GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Requesting the slogan text for the old Garda Oto logo (already have the logo):
And the current versions of Garda Oto/Asuransi Astra logos:
Here you go. The fonts I used for the current versions are Volkswagen-Serial DB and Market Web.

Attachments

• astra face only.svg
    1.9 KB · Views: 18
  • astra.svg
    12 KB · Views: 17
  • DWBH.svg
    8.4 KB · Views: 17
  • garda.svg
    9.6 KB · Views: 17
View attachment 899063
This is the one Perel just sent us. I've mocked up one on my Rinaldi ones. I dont like it. Rinaldi had put last years on their concept art, which I made. The American series had ones closer to my original post above.
upload_2020-3-13_11-51-10.png

I'm not uploading one with a number on it as that's easy enough to do in game with @graveltrap numbers.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/decal/1567832/8574951555859480600

Hi folks, hope one of you can help me with a radial gradient svg please? My first challenge is to upload the file(s), hope I do this correctly:

Ideally I wanted an ellipsis gradient with 'gt planet' cut out of the upper right corner. I tried many ways and these 2 files are the closest I got. I'm happy with the horizontal radius of the gradient, but the vertical radius doesn't squeeze down, if that makes sense. Ideally I'd like the ellipsis angled about 30 degrees anticlockwise (so the last 't' is barely covered by the gradient), but just making one of the attached look in-game like they do in the uploader would be soooo appreciated :)

Attachments

• GTPCut6(5)svg.svg
    13.6 KB · Views: 17
  • GTPBoxGradTest(5).svg
    12.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Could someone please create the word "neato" in the style of the Nismo logo? I don't care if it is sent to me to upload or uploaded on your own personal account. I will definitely follow if I'm not already. Lol

Could someone please create the word "neato" in the style of the Nismo logo? I don't care if it is sent to me to upload or uploaded on your own personal account. I will definitely follow if I'm not already. Lol

I have found a "normal" Nissan font. Maybe this does the trick, too? Otherwise please complain:
Screenshot_20200313-191610.jpg

Attachments

• image2vector (12) (1).svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 16
I've been trying these but they keep converting to black and white.
If anyone can can convert them and keep the colour I owe you a livery design.
CJJ Motorsports S.png
CJJ Motorsports L.png
Team Ireland 2.jpeg

If anyone can can convert them and keep the colour I owe you a livery design. View attachment 900207 View attachment 900208 View attachment 900209

I have to pass on the gradients, hopefully a Pro can do this for you!

Attached you find the CJJ decals. So you own me only one side of your livery.

Please complain if the quality is too bad as I made them on my mobile.

Attachments

• image2vector (17) (1).svg
    14.2 KB · Views: 19
  • image2vector (19) (1).svg
    12.7 KB · Views: 19

Attachments

• cjj2.svg
    5.4 KB · Views: 18
  • cjj1.svg
    5.2 KB · Views: 19
  • teamireland.svg
    6.1 KB · Views: 21
I’ve added a black/red and white/red version of the Neato word.

If anyone can can convert them and keep the colour I owe you a livery design. View attachment 900207 View attachment 900208 View attachment 900209
I know @daan and @ringkurier already made them, but I was already doing the decals so... They are handtraced so if you need a larger version they might look better. I’ve also made a transparent version besides the solid one so it will work better if you put it on a dark colour.

DC947348-435C-419C-A29F-64CF6EB9B8A0.png

Attachments

• CIJ MOTORSPORTS lined.svg
    5.1 KB · Views: 19
  • CIJ MOTORSPORTS stacked.svg
    5.4 KB · Views: 17
  • NEATO - nismo black.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 19
  • NEATO - nismo white.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 17
  • TEAM IRELAND solid.svg
    2.7 KB · Views: 19
  • TEAM IRELAND transp.svg
    2.7 KB · Views: 15
I’ve added a black/red and white/red version of the Neato word.

I know @daan and @ringkurier already made them, but I was already doing the decals so... They are handtraced so if you need a larger version they might look better. I’ve also made a transparent version besides the solid one so it will work better if you put it on a dark colour.

Nicely done. Thanks

Hello there guys! I have been trying to convert/upload the following images to svg without sucess, If someone could convert these for me (if even possible) its much appreciated.... cheers

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 16
  • name1.png
    name1.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 14
  • name2.png
    name2.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 15
  • name3.png
    name3.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 14
Hello there guys! I have been trying to convert/upload the following images to svg without sucess, If someone could convert these for me (if even possible) its much appreciated.... cheers

Attached you find the names. Please complain if the quality is too bad, as I make them on my mobile device.

The Logo is (with my limited possibilities) a tough one. Either I'm way over 15kb or it is a bloody mess. Guess that is one for the experts in this thread.

Attachments

• image2vector (23) (2).svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 18
  • image2vector (21) (4).svg
    10.1 KB · Views: 18
  • image2vector (22) (1).svg
    12.4 KB · Views: 17
Attached you find the names. Please complain if the quality is too bad, as I make them on my mobile device.

The Logo is (with my limited possibilities) a tough one. Either I'm way over 15kb or it is a bloody mess. Guess that is one for the experts in this thread.

ringkurier, Awesome thank you so much!! They are perfect!!

Back