GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Hello artists. Looking to have the two logos below created into svg's. This is a bar/restaurant my buddy owns in Las Vegas, and I would like to include them on my liveries. Thank you in advance.

View attachment 902410

View attachment 902411
Can you get your buddy to give you a higher resolution picture for the first one.? I found his twitter one but it was chopped off a bit.
Here is the second one, plus a bonus DWC .

Attachments

• Boulevard.svg
    12.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Death wish Coffee.svg
    14.8 KB · Views: 22
Can you get your buddy to give you a higher resolution picture for the first one.? I found his twitter one but it was chopped off a bit.
Here is the second one, plus a bonus DWC .
@Maninashed you always come through for me and I appreciate the bonus DWC. You, my friend, are the absolute best! If I should ever find myself "down under" dinner and pints on me mate! :cheers: Thank you so much.
I'll try to find a better picture of the first. That was their initial logo when they opened 12 years ago. To be honest, I like the second one much better. Cleaner looking. Thanks again!

@Maninashed you always come through for me and I appreciate the bonus DWC. You, my friend, are the absolute best! If I should ever find myself "down under" dinner and pints on me mate! :cheers: Thank you so much.
I'll try to find a better picture of the first. That was their initial logo when they opened 12 years ago. To be honest, I like the second one much better. Cleaner looking. Thanks again!
Actually found a better one within a pdf that was on his website. Always up for a pint:cheers: , might be awhile before that's possible. Did you see they banned the beer bottle decal I made.

Attachments

• Boulevard2 grads.svg
    14.1 KB · Views: 20
Can someone please upload these decals into the game?
471-4711642_sunny-d-logo-png-png-download-sunny-d.jpg
download (1).png

513-5138119_orange-splash-png-download-juice.jpg
orange-juice-yellow-splash-png-favpng-KcsABFgCg3jfrgerEfeJnR2dy.jpg

I'm trying to create Ricky stenhouse jr 2017 Sunny D scheme
nascar-cup-indianapolis-2017-ricky-stenhouse-jr-roush-fenway-racing-ford-5283321.jpg

Sorry I assumed that they weren't uploaded. Thanks. Now I just need the oranges uploaded and then I'm good :lol:
The orange splashes do not turn out very well as svg files. They are very complex color wise and consist entirely of curves. All shapes are simplified massively to keep them under the 15kb limit.
Need to upload yourself by going to GT Website. Log in with your psn account and find the decal uploader tab. If this is not possible maybe someone else can upload for you. Unfortunately we are restricted to 1000 decals.

Attachments

• orange 1.svg
    12.4 KB · Views: 23
  • orange 2.svg
    14.7 KB · Views: 19
Alright I've tried so many times to compress this 🤬 but it won't work. The SVG file comes to 500KB.

Can someone help me out with this crest?

Parliamentary_Protective_Service.jpg

A 26KB file is as good as I can find.

If GTP has compressed the attached image, here's the original link

Alright I've tried so many times to compress this 🤬 but it won't work. The SVG file comes to 500KB.

Can someone help me out with this crest?

A 26KB file is as good as I can find.

If GTP has compressed the attached image, here's the original link
Never going to get that kind of detail in 15kb with conversion and compression. Luckily clones could be used for outer leaves . Hand traced everything and emulated lion detail with stroke lines. Normally would not attempt such a thing, but hey, it looked like a challenge.

Attachments

• pps.svg
    14.1 KB · Views: 22
Has anyone made a grill outline decal for the Ford Mustang Gr.3/Gr.4/Gr.B car in the same way as the Aston Martin grill outlines? I'd love one of those if possible please, thank you very much!

Never going to get that kind of detail in 15kb with conversion and compression. Luckily clones could be used for outer leaves . Hand traced everything and emulated lion detail with stroke lines. Normally would not attempt such a thing, but hey, it looked like a challenge.

YOU'RE THE BEST! THANK YOU!!

Would be great if one of you guys could do three svg-conversions for me.
1. One logo is my local bakery where I get buns and coffee-to-go almost every day. I'd want that twice, "typo only" plus one including the black background.
2. is a logo for a ( my :D ) fictional race team which should be "typo only".
For whatever reason I don't get these in a good enough quality and small enough file-size.

I still have both of them photoshopped, so if another file-type is needed, feel free to ask.
Thanks in advance, Joe.

Katz Edit.jpg

RJ I-LXI..jpg

The grill, if paintable, falls under the "Other" option. As such you can paint all the parts that fall under "Other" or simply go to the "Other" tab when you're placing your decals and use an enlarged shape to fill it in.

@Maninashed again, thank you so much!

View attachment 903207 View attachment 903208

Reference:

DtGLhYmXoAAMdl4.jpg
Right, but I don't want the inside to be painted. I want the part that's the body. Like on the Aston Martins

Hello again good people. Thanks again Maninashed for the new LA Rams logos. If someone here could do this last Rams one, I'd appreciate it.

new logo3.jpg

I see where someone's already uploaded this one, with the included blue background.

I could really use just the words with no (clear) background.

Thanks in advance!

Just finished making some custom logos for a 2020 BMW Manufacturers Series Livery:

BMW M4 GR4 Decal.png

BMW Numberplate.png

Would be greatly appreciated if these could be given the SVG treatment. As usual, anything that isn't text is usually beyond my talent and resources.

Hello again good people. Thanks again Maninashed for the new LA Rams logos. If someone here could do this last Rams one, I'd appreciate it.

View attachment 903300

I see where someone's already uploaded this one, with the included blue background.

I could really use just the words with no (clear) background.

Thanks in advance!

Attached my attempt. As always, please complain if the quality is too bad. Made it on my mobile.

Attachments

• image2vector (75) (1).svg
    10.2 KB · Views: 22
Would be great if one of you guys could do three svg-conversions for me.
1. One logo is my local bakery where I get buns and coffee-to-go almost every day. I'd want that twice, "typo only" plus one including the black background.
2. is a logo for a ( my :D ) fictional race team which should be "typo only".
For whatever reason I don't get these in a good enough quality and small enough file-size.

I still have both of them photoshopped, so if another file-type is needed, feel free to ask.
Thanks in advance, Joe.

View attachment 903248
View attachment 903249

I have your new team logo for you. Please complain if the quality is too bad.

I have problems with the picture you have made of your favourite swabian bakery. The bakery typo is somehow always yellow on my devices. Can you give us / me another file? JPG? Or PNG?

Edit: Even when I try to convert a screenshot of your logo, the typo still remains yellow. What kind of wizard is this :confused::banghead::lol:

Attachments

• image2vector (76) (1).svg
    7.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I have your new team logo for you. Please complain if the quality is too bad.

I have problems with the picture you have made of your favourite swabian bakery. The bakery typo is somehow always yelliow on my devices. Can you give us / me another file? JPG? Or PNG?

Thank you mate for the race team logo - haven't uploaded it to the editor yet, it should be great though from what I saw so far.
Both files I've posted are .jpg with basically identical settings, so no idea what happens with the KATZ logo.
I'll provide different versions on Monday when I'm back at work ( any advice is welcome ).

Btw is there a KATZ store in Munich ? If not you're missing out on something. They really got good stuff, very tasty and healthy as well - they've even been an official 2012 Olympic Brezel supplier :D !

Thank you mate for the race team logo - haven't uploaded it to the editor yet, it should be great though from what I saw so far.
Both files I've posted are .jpg with basically identical settings, so no idea what happens with the KATZ logo.
I'll provide different versions on Monday when I'm back at work ( any advice is welcome ).

Btw is there a KATZ store in Munich ? If not you're missing out on something. They really got good stuff, very tasty and healthy as well - they've even been an official 2012 Olympic Brezel supplier :D !

I have to apologize if I make you more work then I help you. Just downloaded the German version of the logo, attached you have now the typo "Der Bäcker". With and without background.

Maybe one of our great SVG-Wizards of this thread can find a solution for this :D

Unfortunately not. Quite difficult to find a really good bakery here, most are mediocore bakery chains... The worst thing is, that a good Pretzel/Brezn is a matter of +/- 10 seconds and +/- 5°. It's a science of perfect condition, timing and the correct amount of salt. Something a bakery chain will never can do with their prebaked frozen crap. :banghead:

Attachments

• image2vector (78) (1).svg
    11.1 KB · Views: 20
  • image2vector (77) (1).svg
    11.1 KB · Views: 21

Latest Posts

Back