GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
If you scanned it using Inkscape, it'll have been set to "colour" or "brightness steps" and the number in the box following would have been slightly higher than 8.

View attachment 904092

Thanks fella. I’ll keep that in mind.

got it working now.

It worked quite well.

1820AE0C-BA98-49D9-8F74-DAE4088F099C.jpeg

Last edited:
So I'm having trouble reducing the file size of the attached svg. I've the SVGOMG site but it only takes off a few KB. I've found the ".svgz" file type did the trick, but of course GTS doesn't accept that. This isn't a very complicated image, but as I'm an absolute noob at Inkscape I imagine I've done something wrong somewhere. Anything you guys can do to drastically reduce this? Thanks!

Attachments

• Mission WANO.svg
    88 KB · Views: 20
So I'm having trouble reducing the file size of the attached svg. I've the SVGOMG site but it only takes off a few KB. I've found the ".svgz" file type did the trick, but of course GTS doesn't accept that. This isn't a very complicated image, but as I'm an absolute noob at Inkscape I imagine I've done something wrong somewhere. Anything you guys can do to drastically reduce this? Thanks!
If, by something, you mean nearly everything, then yes. :). Looks like clip was used to hide unwanted parts. Unclipped and ungrouped looked like the following.
wtf.png wtf2.png
Best to keep everything as simple as possible for GTSPORT. It probably would have been best to take a screenshot of what you had created. Edit that in paint. Then use Inkscape to trace bitmap. I actually just manually traced your svg. To Alter a logo like you have done is a very ambitious step when starting out.

Attachments

• mision wano.svg
    3.7 KB · Views: 22
Lol, I appreciate the honesty! This is the third thing I’ve done in Inkscape since starting in the past month, but yeh, it is my first modification of an existing logo. I wasn’t aware that clipping kept the rest of the logo, but just hid it, so that explains why the file was so large. I suppose I should’ve used path -> difference to avoid issues like this in the future? Or does that also keep the rest of the image as well?

Thank you for fixing it for me, I really appreciate it!

Lol, I appreciate the honesty! This is the third thing I’ve done in Inkscape since starting in the past month, but yeh, it is my first modification of an existing logo. I wasn’t aware that clipping kept the rest of the logo, but just hid it, so that explains why the file was so large. I suppose I should’ve used path -> difference to avoid issues like this in the future? Or does that also keep the rest of the image as well?

Thank you for fixing it for me, I really appreciate it!
Yes, difference is the way to go. Union for things like 3 overlapping rectangles to make an "H". Combine for making all letters of one word a single path. Also with combine can make holes. For example Draw a shape clockwise add another drawn anticlockwise the overlap will be cut out. You sound further ahead than I was after my first 3 decals.
I usually keep objects, and some other mini windows open inside Inkscape. It really helps to keep track of everything, like this.
objects.png

Layer 2 Has the image I am tracing (semi transparent but hidden here)
Don't forget THIS THREAD for various tutorials or more specific help with future projects.

Got another round of logos in addition to Sunsations
11415532_903701573027051_1620260652890873202_o.png

9a40877160d37dadd96528e1d442af70.gif
Just the slogan and as much of the pattern as possible
images

Just the text here
brand-new-updated-21st.jpg
Eagles-Logo.jpg
logo6.png
Eagleslogo_160x130.jpg
logo.ashx
eagles-logo-05-2018-v3_1551203278__96335.original.png

Thanks for the tips @Maninashed! I have watched a good chunk of YouTube tutorials to get this far, but on this one my brain just went, “You want to remove part of an image? You crop it.” Gotta remember that Inkscape can be a bit more clever than that!

Hello, I am looking to get these decals to finish off replicas of both the #7 and #18 carrozzeria Team KCMG entries in the 2020 Super Formula Championship.

First, I need the following decals as shown in the picture below. I need to get the Powered by TRD decal, the [Flag of Japan] Y.KUNIMOTO label and the www.KCMG.com.hk decal on the halo.
ET4J5GOUYAA9zrN

Note that the Powered by TRD decal shows by in a different font, so I would recommend taking the by word from this.
5125659407525348872_1.png

And I would like the [Flag of Japan] Y.KUNIMOTO decal presented like this, with the text in white.
5837255628454626824_1.png

Next, I would like the 7 K.Kobayashi [Flag of Japan] and 18 Y.Kunimoto [Flag of Japan] decals presented like this example below.
5846262829454198272_1.png

Finally, I would like the numbers 7 and 18 taken from the front wings of each car as below.
90192799_837818250027018_1609587067744944128_o.jpg

I would like to extend a major thank you to whoever provides me with all the decals I have listed, it means a lot to me from you.

Is this a realistic request?? ;

mgs3.jpg

I'm after;
  1. the profile of Snake, if possible (it can be broken into as many SVG's as possible I really don't mind :D)
  2. the release date text
  3. some of the background bits, obviously they're messy but just a couple of segments so I can arrange them in a similar fashion

If it is realistic and whoever needs better quality images, please let me know :cheers: I've had this idea for a while and while part of Snake is on the discovery section it isn't a great version and isn't 'complete'. Let me know if I'm being unfair on your guys haha :yuck::yuck:

Last edited:
Hello, I am looking to get these decals to finish off replicas of both the #7 and #18 carrozzeria Team KCMG entries in the 2020 Super Formula Championship.

First, I need the following decals as shown in the picture below. I need to get the Powered by TRD decal, the [Flag of Japan] Y.KUNIMOTO label and the www.KCMG.com.hk decal on the halo.
ET4J5GOUYAA9zrN

Note that the Powered by TRD decal shows by in a different font, so I would recommend taking the by word from this.
5125659407525348872_1.png

And I would like the [Flag of Japan] Y.KUNIMOTO decal presented like this, with the text in white.
5837255628454626824_1.png

Next, I would like the 7 K.Kobayashi [Flag of Japan] and 18 Y.Kunimoto [Flag of Japan] decals presented like this example below.
5846262829454198272_1.png

Finally, I would like the numbers 7 and 18 taken from the front wings of each car as below.
90192799_837818250027018_1609587067744944128_o.jpg

I would like to extend a major thank you to whoever provides me with all the decals I have listed, it means a lot to me from you.

Here we go.

I didn't test them in game, but it should work.

I did the Kunimoto decal in black and white, and both, with and without outline around the Japanese flag.
I did the rounded name as on your image and added the #19 too.

Attachments

• 7 K.Kobayashi.svg
    4.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 18 Y.Kunimoto.svg
    4.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 7.svg
    834 bytes · Views: 17
  • 18.svg
    1.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 19 Y.Sekiguchi.svg
    4.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 19.svg
    2.4 KB · Views: 20
  • PoweredbyTRD.svg
    4.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Y.KUNIMOTO.Black.01.svg
    2.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Y.KUNIMOTO.Black.02.svg
    2.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Y.KUNIMOTO.White.01.svg
    2.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Y.KUNIMOTO.White.02.svg
    2.2 KB · Views: 17
Here we go.

I didn't test them in game, but it should work.

I did the Kunimoto decal in black and white, and both, with and without outline around the Japanese flag.
I did the rounded name as on your image and added the #19 too.

Thank you so much! Are you able to do the www.KCMG.com.hk decal on the halo as shown below? I'd like it in the same font as the rounded names you did. Also, can you do those rounded names with white text if possible?
ET4J5GOUYAA9zrN

Thank you so much! Are you able to do the www.KCMG.com.hk decal on the halo as shown below? I'd like it in the same font as the rounded names you did. Also, can you do those rounded names with white text if possible?
ET4J5GOUYAA9zrN

Here the rest of the name in white, and the KCMG.com.hk i missed.

Attachments

• 7 K.Kobayashi.white.svg
    4.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 18 Y.Kunimoto.white.svg
    4.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 19 Y.Sekiguchi.white.svg
    4.6 KB · Views: 19
  • KCMG.com.hk.svg
    3.7 KB · Views: 22
ET4J5GOUYAA9zrN
It is very easy to make your own names and put them in GTSport. You can then colour them yourself and I'm sure there's a Japanese flag on discover you can use.

For anyone wanting to do a text SVG. in a few steps. Totally free and no programs to download.
1 Go to Let me Font. Type in your text and pick a font. Click on the text on the right and download as a .eps file
2 Go to Convert eps to svg. upload your .eps file and download a .svg file.
3 Go to SVGOMG. load your .svg and adjust settings so file is under 15kb (may not need shrinking but can help to stop invisible decals). Then save .svg
4 Go to GT Sport website. Login with PSN settings. Click Decal uploader. Load svg
5 Load GTSport on your PS4 and use your new decal.

If you still have problems at least you can provide decal makers with an esp file or very minimum a Font name.

Edit looks like let me font site is down :odd:

Hello, I am once again asking for some more decals, this time for a replica of Triple Eight Race Engineering's Mercedes-AMG GT3 for the 2020 GT World Challenge Asia season.

I would like the following 2 decals with transparent backgrounds. Keep the crescent and star in the Johor Racing logo white.
49065971_1984022845021952_7489420093655351296_n.jpg

89304181_552289062078620_4400886575408349184_n.jpg

I would also like this logo transparent as well, but I don't want the text underneath Motorsport Playground.
1524103_10151809720671931_778841682_o.png

Finally, I would like this logo as well, but I would like it to look similar to what is presented on the car in the image underneath the logo.
LOGO-VISIT-JOHOR-GAMBUS1-11-JULAI.png

upload_2020-4-4_0-42-41.png

I'd like to extend a major thank you in advance if you pull it off.

Hello, I am once again asking for some more decals, this time for a replica of Triple Eight Race Engineering's Mercedes-AMG GT3 for the 2020 GT World Challenge Asia season.

I would like the following 2 decals with transparent backgrounds. Keep the crescent and star in the Johor Racing logo white.
49065971_1984022845021952_7489420093655351296_n.jpg

89304181_552289062078620_4400886575408349184_n.jpg

I would also like this logo transparent as well, but I don't want the text underneath Motorsport Playground.
1524103_10151809720671931_778841682_o.png

Finally, I would like this logo as well, but I would like it to look similar to what is presented on the car in the image underneath the logo.
LOGO-VISIT-JOHOR-GAMBUS1-11-JULAI.png

View attachment 905309

I'd like to extend a major thank you in advance if you pull it off.
The Johor 2020 will take longer. The white outline is tricky.

Johor added. The white outline is very rough and it's been SVGOMG'd to within an inch of it's life, but it should work.

Attachments

• motorsportplayground.svg
    10.4 KB · Views: 23
  • jmr.svg
    8.7 KB · Views: 24
  • triple8.svg
    11.4 KB · Views: 21
  • johor2020.svg
    14.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
The Johor 2020 will take longer. The white outline is tricky.

Johor added. The white outline is very rough and it's been SVGOMG'd to within an inch of it's life, but it should work.

Is it possible to do the JMR logo again but only the black parts on the flag part at the end?

EDIT: Never mind, managed to do it myself.

Last edited:
Can someone do a higher quality version of the top logo.
Ran the second picture through Font Squirrel , identified it as Scott Regular. Did you want the second one as a decal?

Requesting the number box used in FT-1/LF-LC VGT:
View attachment 905683
Due to the small lettering and thin outline it will be very blurry on the vehicle. More so if on the FT-1 as thin detail seems to go weird on cars with carbon fiber sections. Really can't do much about it as the flaw lies with how GTSPORT handles the svg.

Attachments

• PRADAC.svg
    6.4 KB · Views: 20
  • vision gt.svg
    2.8 KB · Views: 22
Ran the second picture through Font Squirrel , identified it as Scott Regular. Did you want the second one as a decal?

Due to the small lettering and thin outline it will be very blurry on the vehicle. More so if on the FT-1 as thin detail seems to go weird on cars with carbon fiber sections. Really can't do much about it as the flaw lies with how GTSPORT handles the svg.

Just the top one thanks!!!

I expected the number #1 to be in the box, too.

Is this a realistic request?? ;

mgs3.jpg

I'm after;
  1. the profile of Snake, if possible (it can be broken into as many SVG's as possible I really don't mind :D)
  2. the release date text
  3. some of the background bits, obviously they're messy but just a couple of segments so I can arrange them in a similar fashion

If it is realistic and whoever needs better quality images, please let me know :cheers: I've had this idea for a while and while part of Snake is on the discovery section it isn't a great version and isn't 'complete'. Let me know if I'm being unfair on your guys haha :yuck::yuck:

Ok so I’m going to assume this was too much work haha that’s fine...

But could someone please snip me the text with the date and ‘sneak out’ please :D ive no idea the font

But could someone please snip me the text with the date and ‘sneak out’ please :D ive no idea the font

Here you go.

I only scanned the text, so please complain if the quality is too bad for your purpose. It may be possible that I create the text with a similar font, but cause of being lazy I wait for your feedback. :D

Also tried to scan some of the pieces. It's very rudimentary, but maybe, if you also add some gradients in the background from the standard GTS decals you may have a chance to get to your goal. Good luck :scared:

Attachments

• image2vector (94) (1).svg
    8.6 KB · Views: 21
  • image2vector (97) (1).svg
    8.6 KB · Views: 20
  • image2vector (96) (1).svg
    11.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Sorry. This is out of my skill range.
It will take me hundred of hours to do this one and a lot more time to deal with the 15kb limit.

And I can't spend so much on GTS

Here you go.

I only scanned the text, so please complain if the quality is too bad for your purpose. It may be possible that I create the text with a similar font, but cause of being lazy I wait for your feedback. :D

Also tried to scan some of the pieces. It's very rudimentary, but maybe, if you also add some gradients in the background from the standard GTS decals you may have a chance to get to your goal. Good luck :scared:

That's brilliant, thank you so much mate!!

Sorry. This is out of my skill range.
It will take me hundred of hours to do this one and a lot more time to deal with the 15kb limit.

And I can't spend so much on GTS
No problem haha to be honest I thought it would be a long shot, but with lockdown and everything figure it was worth a try :D

Thanks guys :gtpflag:

ive searched for the this decal but looks like its been deleted... if possible can the AB letters be separated for the AutoBuilders...also I don't need the general contracting services part of the logo.

Thanks

logo-header.png

Back