GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
MMA 1.png

The glossy detail on MMA Insurance's logo is a bit above skill level to get right. I'm thankful to anyone who be able to vector the logo.

Would it be possible to have a High quality FFVII pic of Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith in their FFVII Remake form? About to be in a Super Formula series and want to run “anime” but what little I’m into, and also wanna celebrate the Remake. If you can’t do all 3 (even if broken up into parts, no more than 5 parts each, then Tifa would be my number one pick). Thanks in advanced if ya do it, and thanks for informing me if you can’t do it. If you only can do one I’d be cool with it being broken up to 10 parts if it meant very high quality. And yes coloring should be top of the line. They should all be able to fit on the wing side or mid body(lowest section above floor)

A Massive long shot, however, could anyone have a go at this roof? I've made the roof shape. but just cannot get the design on the roof

Attachments

• P90386858_highRes_munich-ger-3rd-april.jpg
    P90386858_highRes_munich-ger-3rd-april.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 27
  • z4roof.svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 20
Did you try it in-game? If so, well done, using three radial gradients is quite a challenge!
No. It uploaded fine (but that's no guarantee...)

EDIT: Dammit, not working in game :banghead:

View attachment 906752

The glossy detail on MMA Insurance's logo is a bit above skill level to get right. I'm thankful to anyone who be able to vector the logo.

Don't know how big you need them, but I have made a mask of the logo.

When you add the colours under the mask and a gradient standard decal too, you could achieve a good result.

Edit: @Maninashed is the lord of decals. Praise him :bowdown:

Attachments

• image2vector (99) (1).svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 20
Does anybody think that they can convert these? I was only able to find two Drydene logos with the good search engine. For the file labeled "footer logo" I was hoping someone could isolate just the text, no circles or lines. And for the DRF logo image, I don't mind if it doesn't have the gradient in the center of the letters.
footer-logo.png DRF-logo.png all-logo.png AOOLogoWhiteBG.png

Thanks!

I searched all over the decal database but have yet to find these decals. Would anyone be willing to create these, preferably in black lettering over transparent background:
Screenshot_20200408-165505_Samsung Internet.jpg

Trying render this livery:
Screenshot_20200408-131356_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks in advance to anyone able to help:cheers:

Hey guys. Last week i uploaded the Marbula one team logos, but havent gotten any svgs? Do you guys need me to reupload?

I have a medium quality Hazers Logo for you.

The logos you have provided are not the best quality and most of them have to be handdrawn one after another. This is a huge workload.

If you provide better pictures, I could try my best to make as much of them as possible with my limited capabilities and the 15kb limit.

Attachments

• image2vector - 2020-04-09T051451.963 (1).svg
    9.2 KB · Views: 21
I have a medium quality Hazers Logo for you.

The logos you have provided are not the best quality and most of them have to be handdrawn one after another. This is a huge workload.

Ahh ok. They were the official ones made by the guys who made the series. Ill do some searching for you

If you provide better pictures, I could try my best to make as much of them as possible with my limited capabilities and the 15kb limit.

Does anybody think that they can convert these? I was only able to find two Drydene logos with the good search engine. For the file labeled "footer logo" I was hoping someone could isolate just the text, no circles or lines. And for the DRF logo image, I don't mind if it doesn't have the gradient in the center of the letters.
View attachment 907742 View attachment 907739 View attachment 907740 View attachment 907741

Thanks!
Here you go. Tested in game however my internet is really slow at moment so hopefully files are still good.

Attachments

• American O&O.svg
    13.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DRF grads.svg
    8.1 KB · Views: 18
  • drydene.svg
    14.3 KB · Views: 20
  • All Tech.svg
    10.4 KB · Views: 18
I searched all over the decal database but have yet to find these decals. Would anyone be willing to create these, preferably in black lettering over transparent background:
View attachment 907751

Trying render this livery:
View attachment 907752

Thanks in advance to anyone able to help:cheers:
Svg files are made by defining all the edges. This scratched look lettering has a gazillion edges and would never fit in a single decal. So here are three parts. Duplicate and replace should work for the side. You will need to resize the parts to match the bonnet style. Keep in mind they are simplified and heavily compressed.

Attachments

• WorksGroup.svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 21
  • WorksGroup2.svg
    15 KB · Views: 21
  • WorksGroup3.svg
    15 KB · Views: 20
Svg files are made by defining all the edges. This scratched look lettering has a gazillion edges and would never fit in a single decal. So here are three parts. Duplicate and replace should work for the side. You will need to resize the parts to match the bonnet style. Keep in mind they are simplified and heavily compressed.
Wow, awesome work and many thanks:cheers:. I can make basic print decals, but nothing to this level. Great job, and thanks again.

These are pretty easy to hand trace. Won’t you have a try at these for training?

If you can give me some useful links on hand tracing then I would give it a go, or if I don't have the right programs or what ever then I'll just do it the usual way I have done other ones (using https://www.pngtosvg.com/ and https://xerocho.github.io/svgomg/)
, I was just wondering if anyone on here could do at least the bottom three as they would look even worse when down at 15gb.

Back