GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Hi looking for these please.

The leasedeinenstern.de logo without the white background.

The SER logo would it be possible to separate the 4 squares, would like to keep the colour of the squares and have the text in white.

The autoarena can the black autoarena text be done separately from the orange bar ...plan to colour the text white.

The emodrom with out a white background.

Blackcocos without a white background.

Thanks

black-cocos-300x200.jpg View attachment 900322

View attachment 900322

images (1).png images (3).png serlogo.png Emodrom-WEbsite-1.png

Attachments

• 62244 (1).png
    62244 (1).png
    7.1 KB · Views: 19
  • coco-logo-1.png
    coco-logo-1.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hi looking for these please.

The leasedeinenstern.de logo without the white background.

The SER logo would it be possible to separate the 4 squares, would like to keep the colour of the squares and have the text in white.

The autoarena can the black autoarena text be done separately from the orange bar ...plan to colour the text white.

The emodrom with out a white background.

Blackcocos without a white background.

Thanks

View attachment 900324 View attachment 900322

View attachment 900322

View attachment 900316 View attachment 900317 View attachment 900318 View attachment 900319
Here is leasedeinenstern and the Pletzsch.

Attachments

• leasedeinen.svg
    9.1 KB · Views: 21
  • pletzsch.svg
    4.4 KB · Views: 19
I’ve added a black/red and white/red version of the Neato word.

I know @daan and @ringkurier already made them, but I was already doing the decals so... They are handtraced so if you need a larger version they might look better. I’ve also made a transparent version besides the solid one so it will work better if you put it on a dark colour.

Thank you sir

Awesome thanks.
Added the emodrom and blackcoco's in some variations. If you have access to a PC or mac it would be worthwhile downloading the free Inkscape. It is very easy to change colors yourself. Rearrange sizes alignment etc.

Attachments

• blackcoco's black no sub.svg
    4.4 KB · Views: 22
  • blackcoco's white no sub.svg
    4.4 KB · Views: 20
  • blackcoco's black.svg
    8.3 KB · Views: 21
  • blackcoco's white.svg
    8.3 KB · Views: 16
  • emodrom bl.svg
    8.9 KB · Views: 20
  • emodrom.svg
    8.9 KB · Views: 18
The font for the "Don't worry. Be Happy." slogan doesn't seem to be the right one.
Unfortunately older logos are usually not very high definition. Even though the supplied picture was largish the slogan spread across that distance is of low quality. I could not find a higher resolution picture of it online. An auto scan of such text looks pretty bad. Online font identifiers work similar to a scan for svg, they look for edges. If these are blurry when zoomed in, a font identification is very inaccurate. There are hundreds of thousands of fonts out there and they are not all free.
I ran the picture through two font identifiers that matched with nothing even close for free. So I just used the closest font I had.

However I have done a manual trace which is closer but really a waste of time for something that should not be very big on the car.

Attachments

• DWBH.svg
    5.2 KB · Views: 19
Added the emodrom and blackcoco's in some variations. If you have access to a PC or mac it would be worthwhile downloading the free Inkscape. It is very easy to change colors yourself. Rearrange sizes alignment etc.

Cheers dude appreciate the time and effort...
Might look into using my daughters iMac...tbh never thought of that.

Cheers dude appreciate the time and effort...
Might look into using my daughters iMac...tbh never thought of that.
Here are the rest. Duplicate and replace with the bar and squares for color options. Remember to search with this first before making requests,
as it looks like some of these had been already made. I usually check, but forgot.

Attachments

• AutoArena bar.svg
    373 bytes · Views: 19
  • AutoArena text.svg
    14.8 KB · Views: 20
  • AutoArena.svg
    12.7 KB · Views: 18
  • MARBACH.svg
    4.9 KB · Views: 20
  • SER squares.svg
    378 bytes · Views: 21
  • SER.svg
    4.1 KB · Views: 20
Here are the rest. Duplicate and replace with the bar and squares for color options. Remember to search with this first before making requests,
as it looks like some of these had been already made. I usually check, but forgot.

Sorry dude didn't think to search in here...spent a bit of time on the GTSport site looking buy couldn't see find what I was after, possiply as its a new livery for 2020 VLN season.

Can anyone do this Calleva logo in white/transparent
masthead.jpg

As well as these variants with the ability to change color and raw text
calleva-squarelogo-1551220535059.png
calleva-logo.jpg
l_eeb263d02117e5017e366e07d453258d.png

Last edited:
Can anyone do this Calleva logo in white/transparent As well as these variants
Here are some that should cover the variants. And one for your matchbox car which you will probably need to stretch to suit vehicle. A picture of a toy car is not ideal for tracing or for color matching.

Attachments

• calleva back.svg
    1.2 KB · Views: 19
  • calleva pos.svg
    7.6 KB · Views: 19
  • calleva.svg
    8.6 KB · Views: 18
  • callevacolor.svg
    14.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Lambo matchbox.svg
    2.8 KB · Views: 19
Can anyone help me with multiple logos from these images, looking for the securi-plex and pitlanevision.com logos

img_1857.jpg

Aston-Martin-DBR9-111890.jpg

2895587612_c31271ebb2_z.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with multiple logos from these images, looking for the securi-plex, vicinitee, pitlane media and Modena M from the cars roof.
It would really help if you could find the logos if possible, rather than only pictures of the car. It takes allot more time for us to make without a clear and flat logo . The securi-plex is all wobbly and distorted. It means it needs to be traced manually. Although the small text font was a common one. The vicinitee was easy to find as a high resolution magazine cover. The pitlane media? or did you mean the www.pitlaneVISION.com I could not find so just tried to match the fonts from your picture (this should be the last resort and not first choice). And the M on the roof would be easier if you actually had a top down picture of the roof. The one I found had a small black m inside larger white m .

Attachments

• M.svg
    526 bytes · Views: 22
  • pitlane.svg
    8.5 KB · Views: 24
  • SP SECURI-PLEX.svg
    4.7 KB · Views: 23
  • vicinitee.svg
    5.6 KB · Views: 20
It would really help if you could find the logos if possible, rather than only pictures of the car. It takes allot more time for us to make without a clear and flat logo . The securi-plex is all wobbly and distorted. It means it needs to be traced manually. Although the small text font was a common one. The vicinitee was easy to find as a high resolution magazine cover. The pitlane media? or did you mean the www.pitlaneVISION.com I could not find so just tried to match the fonts from your picture (this should be the last resort and not first choice). And the M on the roof would be easier if you actually had a top down picture of the roof. The one I found had a small black m inside larger white m .

Thanks a bunch, really couldn't find and good logos when searching around online for them, it's a bit of a obscure team. Thanks again you're basically the Gandalf of this thread. :cheers:

Hi everyone. I have a logo request(s). I've been a LA/St. Louis/LA Rams fan for a long time, and have made several Rams liveries on cars I race on GT Sport. The Rame released new logos today, and it looks like I need to make some updated liveries.

Would anyone be able to create these? The blue background isn't necessary unless you have to use it. Or you can make it both ways, whichever you think.

new logo2.jpg

new logo5.jpg

new logo4.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• new logo2.jpg
    new logo2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 13
  • new logo5.jpg
    new logo5.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 13
  • new logo4.jpg
    new logo4.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 14
Hi everyone. I have a logo request(s). I've been a LA/St. Louis/LA Rams fan for a long time, and have made several Rams liveries on cars I race on GT Sport. The Rame released new logos today, and it looks like I need to make some updated liveries.

Would anyone be able to create these? The blue background isn't necessary unless you have to use it. Or you can make it both ways, whichever you think.

View attachment 902368

View attachment 902370

View attachment 902371

Thanks in advance!
Nice clean pictures, perfect for a conversion. Included blue as separate decal for background.
Edit just fixed a small gap when zoomed in.

Attachments

• Rams background.svg
    193 bytes · Views: 16
  • Rams1 g.svg
    3.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Rams2 fix.svg
    2.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Rams3fix.svg
    4.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Hi guys..

Could someone please make this GT Omega logo without the black background...
YO7Cv96i_400x400.jpg
I can find other versions but not with the white and red combo.

Thanks in advance :cheers:

Hello artists. Looking to have the two logos below created into svg's. This is a bar/restaurant my buddy owns in Las Vegas, and I would like to include them on my liveries. Thank you in advance.

boulevard logo-small.png

boulevard new-logo-large.png

Latest Posts

Back